Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Dreams about forum members you've never met?
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
david.michael
Supreme tranceaddict

Dreams about forum members you've never met?

Am I the only weirdo creep that this happens to?

I recall a dream I had last night, and I can't remember all the TAs that were there, but I know RJT was... and I was telling him how disappointed I was that Myra wasn't able to make it because I was really looking forward to one of her sandwiches.

I also had a dream once where I met Mr.Mystery. Mind you, I've never even seen a picture of him or even been in the same continent to my knowledge. So, my brain automatically painted him into my dream as some big muscular 'roid-popper type person.

This has happened to me on a car forum I used to frequent as well, from someone who lived in Florida. I went there and happened across him and ended up talking to him about how nice his car was, etc. I mentioned it to him in a thread and he got weirded out about it. So..... HA, FEEL WEIRD.

c0r version:

Dear Rob,
I can relate to what you're saying in your songs
so when I have a shitty day, I drift away and put 'em on
cause I don't really got shit else so that shit helps when I'm depressed
I even got a tattoo with your name across the chest
Sometimes I even cut myself to see how much it bleeds
It's like adrenaline, the pain is such a sudden rush for me
See everything you say is real, and I respect you 'cos you tell it
My girlfriend's jealous cause I talk about you 24/7
But she don't know you like I know you Rob, no one does
She don't know what it was like for people like us growin' up
You gotta call me man, I'll be the biggest fan you'll ever lose
Sincerely yours, David

-- P.S. We should be together too

Old Post May-22-2008 12:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for david.michael Click here to Send david.michael a Private Message Visit david.michael's homepage! Add david.michael to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fledz
Banned

That's the longest c0r version ever....

c0r version:

Old Post May-22-2008 12:31  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Fledz Click here to Send Fledz a Private Message Add Fledz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
david.michael
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Fledz
That's the longest c0r version ever....

c0r version:

I made the text smaller, I was hoping I could pull one over on ya.

Old Post May-22-2008 12:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for david.michael Click here to Send david.michael a Private Message Visit david.michael's homepage! Add david.michael to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
elFreak
Blood Diamonds and Salsa

Location: With Juan Pachanga Eating Tacos. Ah Ha Si Mi Gusta.

last night i dreamed i sucked pinkbubblegum's cock and diddled bas's vagina.

Le Freak - A.D.D & Chimichurri [Techno/Tech House/Music to put on burritos.]*click bitches*

Old Post May-22-2008 12:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for elFreak Click here to Send elFreak a Private Message Add elFreak to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
david.michael
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by elFreak
last night i dreamt i sucked pinkbibblegum's cock and diddled bas's vagina.

Whew.

Old Post May-22-2008 12:36  United States
elFreak
Blood Diamonds and Salsa

Location: With Juan Pachanga Eating Tacos. Ah Ha Si Mi Gusta.

slylee ate my ass.

jamie im sorry but post whore.

Le Freak - A.D.D & Chimichurri [Techno/Tech House/Music to put on burritos.]*click bitches*

Old Post May-22-2008 12:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for elFreak Click here to Send elFreak a Private Message Add elFreak to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
david.michael
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by elFreak
slylee ate my ass.

jamie im sorry but post whore.

I don't really consider Jaime a forum member anymore. More of an "I occasionally see a MySpace bulletin from her" member.

Old Post May-22-2008 12:47  United States
GoSpeedGo!
no more Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Dreams about forum members you've never met?

quote:
Originally posted by david.michael
I also had a dream once where I met Mr.Mystery.

Me too

We met outside, somewhere near a tram track I use everyday to get to the city centre and back, and he gave me a cd with some bootleg. I don't remember what was the song called but one of the artists was Enya, I think. It was a very weird song for sure.

Old Post May-22-2008 12:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for GoSpeedGo! Click here to Send GoSpeedGo! a Private Message Add GoSpeedGo! to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dr. DAS
Gain Control

I dream of being sexually humiliated by Jennypie.

Hard, bitch!

"Hey look, I can make a heart-shape with my hands!!!" So Fucking what? Stop it. You're a douche.

When life gives you lemons, squirt the juice in the eyes of your enemies.

Old Post May-22-2008 12:54  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Dr. DAS Click here to Send Dr. DAS a Private Message Add Dr. DAS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RJT
last minute disco

Myra does make pretty good sandwiches though...

Old Post May-22-2008 15:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for RJT Click here to Send RJT a Private Message Visit RJT's homepage! Add RJT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
iammesol
Burnt out and grown up

I think I dreamt about chach giving me weed. Not too sure if that actually happened or not.

Old Post May-22-2008 15:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for iammesol Click here to Send iammesol a Private Message Visit iammesol's homepage! Add iammesol to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

quote:
Originally posted by Dr. DAS
I dream of being sexually humiliated by Jennypie.

Hard, bitch!

Lol!

I dreamt about Bas when he was still a forum newb.

Old Post May-22-2008 15:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Dreams about forum members you've never met?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (6): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRvdBeuken - HQ Radio FreshFM - 02-09-2004 [2004] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackV-Sag - "Kittie In an Empty House" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread