Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > Second Sun - "Love Simulator"
Pages (20): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
trance_trackFM
Junior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Feador
woah if only the man did not speak during the 3rd min this song would so damn rock, anyone knows whats the track title?

thats what everyone in this thread wants to know but no luck as of yet

Old Post Jan-20-2004 16:43  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for trance_trackFM Click here to Send trance_trackFM a Private Message Add trance_trackFM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Genesis Evolved
LFT

At the 2:32 mark, the woman says "DJ Paul van Dyk". Sounds like it's part of the track, or..?

Possibly unreleased PvD. Hurrah.

Old Post Jan-21-2004 19:01  Denmark
Click Here to See the Profile for Genesis Evolved Click here to Send Genesis Evolved a Private Message Add Genesis Evolved to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trance_trackFM
Junior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Genesis Evolved
At the 2:32 mark, the woman says "DJ Paul van Dyk". Sounds like it's part of the track, or..?

Possibly unreleased PvD. Hurrah.

we know its by paul van dyk, says it in the first post. I wish someone knew what it was called though, that blokes voice gets on my nerves now

Old Post Jan-21-2004 19:21  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for trance_trackFM Click here to Send trance_trackFM a Private Message Add trance_trackFM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Genesis Evolved
LFT

quote:
Originally posted by trance_trackFM
we know its by paul van dyk, says it in the first post.

Obviously the set is played by PvD. Doesn't mean the track has to be him.

Old Post Jan-21-2004 19:38  Denmark
Click Here to See the Profile for Genesis Evolved Click here to Send Genesis Evolved a Private Message Add Genesis Evolved to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trance_trackFM
Junior tranceaddict

quote:
Obviously the set is played by PvD. Doesn't mean the track has to be him.

yep sorry just realised lol. misunderstood your comment. i see what you mean about the womans voice singing pvd in the background though. i even email someone directly from the pvd site but they said they didn't know the playlist from club space.

Old Post Jan-21-2004 20:11  United Kingdom
trancooo
tranceaddict

I know this might sound stupid but... where the hell is the sample??? The Full Club Space Track posted by Genesis Evolved don't work for me...

Old Post Jan-22-2004 11:03  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for trancooo Click here to Send trancooo a Private Message Add trancooo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Genesis Evolved
LFT

quote:
Originally posted by trance_trackFM
yep sorry just realised lol. misunderstood your comment. i see what you mean about the womans voice singing pvd in the background though. i even email someone directly from the pvd site but they said they didn't know the playlist from club space.

Yeah, I figured there was a mis-communication somwehere

I wouldn't expect a decent reply from the PvD site or Pvd himself. He probably doesn't even remember having played it

Old Post Jan-22-2004 11:44  Denmark
Genesis Evolved
LFT

quote:
Originally posted by trancooo
I know this might sound stupid but... where the hell is the sample??? The Full Club Space Track posted by Genesis Evolved don't work for me...

Just checked and it's working fine

Open the URL and download from there.. easy as pie.

Old Post Jan-22-2004 11:45  Denmark
trancooo
tranceaddict

well what do you know... just tried again and it works perfectly.... txs Genesis Evolved!

Old Post Jan-22-2004 11:59  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for trancooo Click here to Send trancooo a Private Message Add trancooo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
XxGrOoVeERICxX
On Vacation....

quote:
Yeah, I figured there was a mis-communication somwehere

I wouldn't expect a decent reply from the PvD site or Pvd himself. He probably doesn't even remember having played it

Wouldn't it be nice if PVD himself can hear the sample and then he can ID it? Just a thought.....

On Vacation!

I survived Trance Energy Jaarbeurs Utrecht, Holland Amsterdam 2006
2004 GDJB Bedroom DJ Contest Finalist
& Vitamin Water DJ!

Old Post Jan-22-2004 13:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for XxGrOoVeERICxX Click here to Send XxGrOoVeERICxX a Private Message Visit XxGrOoVeERICxX's homepage! Add XxGrOoVeERICxX to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
caddyshack
gsmile

i agree that it is a pvd production, in the beginning it has the sound of Columbia. We may never get our hands on a copy in that case

Old Post Jan-22-2004 19:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for caddyshack Click here to Send caddyshack a Private Message Add caddyshack to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cliff elias
Supreme tranceaddict

hi, i am at 13.02.2004 in Berlin, at Vandit Night, so i will see PvD, but do you seriously think if i would ask PvD he would ID this track? Or even just listen to the sample?
i think not, he would do that.
in my opinion, its hes new production.Look this track is amazing.But only one dj is playing it.What could it means?
this is my opinion, but the worst thing would be, if this track wont be released.

Old Post Jan-22-2004 19:29  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for cliff elias Click here to Send cliff elias a Private Message Add cliff elias to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > Second Sun - "Love Simulator"
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (20): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDon Diablo - Nightlife ID-T Radio 04-03-03 [2003] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNexus - "II Vicous" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread