Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > TA Colors: Buy it on Beatport!
Pages (63): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Normie
Supreme tranceaddict

Net Works: Trance on the Fringe

quote:
Originally posted by TranceLover007
Except we can't use TranceAddict word as will require Swamper approval and may take a time.

Darek

Old Post Mar-23-2012 22:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Normie Click here to Send Normie a Private Message Add Normie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceLover007
DariusX

What about DJ RANN, he has been around long time so maybe he can suggest something which will sound unique and original according to today standards??

Cheers

SoundCloud

MySpace

Facebook

DariusX Page

Old Post Mar-23-2012 22:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceLover007 Click here to Send TranceLover007 a Private Message Visit TranceLover007's homepage! Add TranceLover007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
madmuso
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Except we can't use TranceAddict word as will require Swamper approval and may take a time.

Darek

"Addicts of Trance" ? haha

Old Post Mar-23-2012 22:49  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for madmuso Click here to Send madmuso a Private Message Add madmuso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceLover007
DariusX

quote:
Originally posted by madmuso
"Addicts of Trance" ? haha

I would remove "Ad" and leave the rest, you can figure out the rest - just joking lol.

Cheers

SoundCloud

MySpace

Facebook

DariusX Page

Old Post Mar-23-2012 22:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceLover007 Click here to Send TranceLover007 a Private Message Visit TranceLover007's homepage! Add TranceLover007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fuxzz
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

Darek

Maybe we can ask him and see if we can get a quick answer, we have nothing to loose. I can understand if Tranceaddict All stars is a little misleading but just TA Stars may work.

Dont know...

Old Post Mar-23-2012 22:57  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for Fuxzz Click here to Send Fuxzz a Private Message Add Fuxzz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
madmuso
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
I would remove "Ad" and leave the rest, you can figure out the rest - just joking lol.

Cheers

haha! thats gold!

Old Post Mar-23-2012 23:01  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for madmuso Click here to Send madmuso a Private Message Add madmuso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancelover03591
Trained tranceaddict

Okey, I sent Swamper the WebMonstah a message about using TranceAddict in the title. I gave him the location of this thread for him to hopefully respond publicly...

I think we should use TranceAddict and not TA. No one would eva know what TA stood for.

My Soundcloud

Old Post Mar-23-2012 23:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancelover03591 Click here to Send Trancelover03591 a Private Message Add Trancelover03591 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceLover007
DariusX

quote:
Originally posted by fuxzz
Maybe we can ask him and see if we can get a quick answer, we have nothing to loose. I can understand if Tranceaddict All stars is a little misleading but just TA Stars may work.

Dont know...

You can always try but may take some time (few days or longer), I'm not really sure how often he is here.

Darek

SoundCloud

MySpace

Facebook

DariusX Page

Old Post Mar-23-2012 23:07  United States
Fuxzz
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Trancelover03591
Okey, I sent Swamper the WebMonstah a message about using TranceAddict in the title. I gave him the location of this thread for him to hopefully respond publicly...

I think we should use TranceAddict and not TA. No one would eva know what TA stood for.

OK let's hope he comes with a decision as fast as possible then. I mean this could be good for the site as well.

Old Post Mar-23-2012 23:17  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for Fuxzz Click here to Send Fuxzz a Private Message Add Fuxzz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Normie
Supreme tranceaddict

I'm assuming that by now everyone has PM'd me their info
Once we have a definite name I'll writ up some verbage. I am assuming that we basically need a paragraph or two praising our collective brilliance?

I'm a music PR virgin

quote:
You can always try but may take some time (few days or longer), I'm not really sure how often he is here.

Darek

Old Post Mar-23-2012 23:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Normie Click here to Send Normie a Private Message Add Normie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fuxzz
Supreme tranceaddict

I don't remember who I sent my info to.

Forum name: Fuxzz
Artist: Fuxzz
Track Name: My time alone
BPM: 128
Genre: Progressive House

Old Post Mar-23-2012 23:33  Sweden
Vernon Wanderer
Eye Q'ed

quote:
I'm not really sure how often he is here.

Darek

Often. Daily mostly.

I guess he will want to check out the quality of the release, you wouldn't bind your trademark to something nasty(no, not implying anything, just sayin') and vain(marketing-wise), would you?

TA is big, holding the no.10 spot on the internet's biggest music forums list(the last time I checked), so have some understanding for him.

Vernon Wanderer will rediscover his roots back unto wandering vast endless plains miserably....

Last edited by Vernon Wanderer on Mar-23-2012 at 23:53

Old Post Mar-23-2012 23:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon Wanderer Click here to Send Vernon Wanderer a Private Message Add Vernon Wanderer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > TA Colors: Buy it on Beatport!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (63): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHelp me with this one [2007] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackYahel - "You Feel" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread