Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Track of the year?
Pages (11): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

Jay I think that track would still work well but you know it's not for me

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Jul-11-2012 00:14  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DanceFloorPoet
Dance Floor Poet

I'll nominate this as my track for 2012 based on the amount of fucking class it has. I love the voice saying "turning". Its just so well placed. Beauty in simplicity.

Old Post Jul-11-2012 00:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DanceFloorPoet Click here to Send DanceFloorPoet a Private Message Add DanceFloorPoet to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sljiva
experimental

Track of the 2012 for me (and it actually sounds like it's produced in 2012).

Also love the comment in another video: Squarepusher takes dubstep and beats it like a sack of unwanted kittens before tossing it in the East River...

Old Post Jul-11-2012 01:13  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for sljiva Click here to Send sljiva a Private Message Add sljiva to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DanceFloorPoet
Dance Floor Poet

quote:
Originally posted by sljiva
Squarepusher takes dubstep and beats it like a sack of unwanted kittens before tossing it in the East River...

LOL!!

Old Post Jul-11-2012 01:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DanceFloorPoet Click here to Send DanceFloorPoet a Private Message Add DanceFloorPoet to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vector A
Your petrochemical arms

^ Yeah, nice track, I love "Dark Steering" as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvLA...feature=related

Man, those bursts of distorted harsh noise at 1:50, 4:40, 5:13.

Old Post Jul-11-2012 01:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Vector A Click here to Send Vector A a Private Message Add Vector A to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

Dark Steering > Unreal Square, for me

Old Post Jul-11-2012 01:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DanceFloorPoet
Dance Floor Poet

No takers on my Andres recommendation above? I thought the Los Angeles rooftoppers that post here would at least give it a nod.

Old Post Jul-12-2012 02:33  United States
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

quote:
Originally posted by DanceFloorPoet
I'll nominate this as my track for 2012 based on the amount of fucking class it has. I love the voice saying "turning". Its just so well placed. Beauty in simplicity.

I already nominated the Ep in this thread. Stop agreeing me, I'm starting to question my taste in music...especially at costco.

Old Post Jul-12-2012 02:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

you guys suck

Old Post Jul-12-2012 16:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

My track of the year will be a remix of this non-EDM one which I heard live on Dutch radio last week while driving to work. Probably it will just be a matter of time until there is a disco beat added as it would fit perfectly IMO. Totally love it especially the chorus:

Official video No Way Out

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Jul-12-2012 20:34  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DOOMBOT
Supreme tranceaddict

I really liked this one. Still trying to get a hold of a copy on vinyl.

Old Post Jul-12-2012 21:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for DOOMBOT Click here to Send DOOMBOT a Private Message Add DOOMBOT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DanceFloorPoet
Dance Floor Poet

Why the FUCK is Matthew Dekay involved in any plink-plonkery? Unacceptable.

http://www.juno.co.uk/ppps/products...MATTHEW%20DEKAY

Old Post Jul-13-2012 02:21  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Track of the year?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (11): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackidentification plz [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDT8 Feat. Roxanne Wilde - Destination [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread