Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > NEW Locations - Red Light Cameras
Pages (8): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
VolumE_TO
Buddy Puddle Alliance

It's been a while and it was a hazy morning, but I remember seeing one at Richmond & Parliament, Give or take 1 block east/west. It was definitely on Richmond. I'd go look again but I'm not working downtown anymore.

Old Post May-15-2008 07:43  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for VolumE_TO Click here to Send VolumE_TO a Private Message Add VolumE_TO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
E2EK1EL
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by VolumE_TO
It's been a while and it was a hazy morning, but I remember seeing one at Richmond & Parliament, Give or take 1 block east/west. It was definitely on Richmond. I'd go look again but I'm not working downtown anymore.

I was just gonna post it, saw the sign today and even got out of my car to look for the sensors ... which i didn;t see, but better safe then sorry!

THANK YOU SIR!

Old Post May-16-2008 04:47  China
Click Here to See the Profile for E2EK1EL Click here to Send E2EK1EL a Private Message Add E2EK1EL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
E2EK1EL
Supreme tranceaddict

Eglinton + Victoria Park
O'Connor + Bermondsey

Last edited by E2EK1EL on May-26-2008 at 05:50

Old Post May-26-2008 05:43  China
Click Here to See the Profile for E2EK1EL Click here to Send E2EK1EL a Private Message Add E2EK1EL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
E2EK1EL
Supreme tranceaddict

Warden + Cloverleaf

This one is sneaky as fuck, the sign is covered by a tree and the intersection is intersecting a small street. Its placed there b/c of morining rush hr, ppl are running those lights to get on the 401 on ramp.

Old Post Jun-21-2008 09:25  China
me@t k@tie
dun dun dunnn

E2EK1EL, how often do you run red lights?

Old Post Jun-21-2008 13:41  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for me@t k@tie Click here to Send me@t k@tie a Private Message Visit me@t k@tie's homepage! Add me@t k@tie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
VDub
Scoundrel

Why don't ppl just not run red lights???

LOL so fitting.

Old Post Jun-21-2008 13:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for VDub Click here to Send VDub a Private Message Add VDub to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pett
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by VDub
Why don't ppl just not run red lights???

its not just running them, its good to know where they are. Like I said about the right turns on red. Who actually makes a full stop behind the line before proceeding , not me.

Old Post Jun-21-2008 14:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for Pett Click here to Send Pett a Private Message Add Pett to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
me@t k@tie
dun dun dunnn

quote:
Originally posted by Pett
its not just running them, its good to know where they are. Like I said about the right turns on red. Who actually makes a full stop behind the line before proceeding , not me.

So when coming up to an intersection, you check your list to see if there's a red light camera there, and based on that, decide to stop or not?

Old Post Jun-21-2008 14:53  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for me@t k@tie Click here to Send me@t k@tie a Private Message Visit me@t k@tie's homepage! Add me@t k@tie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aleks_B
Supreme tranceaddict

good thread. i needed to review that list. thankfully NONE of those intersections are in my immediate area!!

Old Post Jun-21-2008 15:07  Latvia
Click Here to See the Profile for Aleks_B Click here to Send Aleks_B a Private Message Visit Aleks_B's homepage! Add Aleks_B to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
E2EK1EL
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by me@t k@tie
E2EK1EL, how often do you run red lights?

Never, but one time I ran the York Mills and Yonge lights by mistake and I saw my life flashed in front of me. Never got the bill for it though (LOL Emery was in the car for that one)

Now every red light and speed camera location is on my GPS system, it alerts me well in advance with A&V warnings.

***Been a long time since anyone called me by my TA name ***

Old Post Jun-21-2008 15:23  China
me@t k@tie
dun dun dunnn

quote:
Originally posted by E2EK1EL
Never, but one time I ran the York Mills and Yonge lights by mistake and I saw my life flashed in front of me. Never got the bill for it though (LOL Emery was in the car for that one)

Now every red light and speed camera location is on my GPS system, it alerts me well in advance with A&V warnings.

***Been a long time since anyone called me by my TA name ***

But isn't the red light in front of you enough of an alert, John Tang?

Old Post Jun-21-2008 15:27  Canada
DigiNut
You kids get off my lawn!

I wish they'd put some of these on Highway 7 - so fucking sick of all the trucks running reds and blocking the advance green for 10 seconds.

2012-11-32 - DJ Insufferable ɸ Or At Least the Stalkers I Complain About
2048-06-66 - Spastic & Whocares Although I'm Actually Flattered
9999-45-81 - Tweaker Gimp I Probably Won't Even Go To This But I Have To Make Sure I Fill Up All The Available Space Here

Old Post Jun-21-2008 15:28  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DigiNut Click here to Send DigiNut a Private Message Add DigiNut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > NEW Locations - Red Light Cameras
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (8): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackprogressive track2 from the 90's [2008] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOcean Lab - "Clear Blue Water" (Ferry Corsten remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread