Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA drunk thread
Pages (47): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Surreal JRS
Balearic Sunset

^^^That was the point. You have to smoke it to post there -- so go smoke!!!

Old Post May-06-2005 08:24  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Surreal JRS Click here to Send Surreal JRS a Private Message Visit Surreal JRS's homepage! Add Surreal JRS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

Well, Im hammered and just finished a solid game of strip poker.

Got to see my buddy's gf Tor and a friend of mine Sars naked!

That was brilliant! Pretty much round two continued from our last game back in feb. 04... only we played strip 31 then!

Breasts are good. im a very content man currently.

~jem~

Old Post May-12-2005 07:57  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jem_hadar Click here to Send Jem_hadar a Private Message Visit Jem_hadar's homepage! Add Jem_hadar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
preppie chick
c a r p e ' d i e m

quote:
Originally posted by Jem_hadar
Well, Im hammered and just finished a solid game of strip poker.

Got to see my buddy's gf Tor and a friend of mine Sars naked!

That was brilliant! Pretty much round two continued from our last game back in feb. 04... only we played strip 31 then!

Breasts are good. im a very content man currently.

~jem~

LOL! i'm drunk too...... jems babes we gotta do it up proppa on sat... it was just me & nat tonite! sillinesss.....

Old Post May-12-2005 09:25  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for preppie chick Click here to Send preppie chick a Private Message Add preppie chick to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DarkAngel

Drunk

thx to surrJRS for the link....

got bad bnews today..so im drinkin....then gheadin out to drink more....

a.......i.....peace.

Old Post May-13-2005 01:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for DarkAngel Click here to Send DarkAngel a Private Message Visit DarkAngel's homepage! Add DarkAngel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

quote:
Originally posted by DarkAngel
thx to surrJRS for the link....

got bad bnews today..so im drinkin....then gheadin out to drink more....

a.......i.....peace.

Sorry to hear that my man!~! I hope shit looks up for ya soon!

Go play some strip poker! That made me happy last nigth!

TITTIES!!!!!!

-jem-

Old Post May-13-2005 01:21  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jem_hadar Click here to Send Jem_hadar a Private Message Visit Jem_hadar's homepage! Add Jem_hadar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

quote:
Originally posted by preppie chick
LOL! i'm drunk too...... jems babes we gotta do it up proppa on sat... it was just me & nat tonite! sillinesss.....

OH YEAAAHHHH!!! I need some quality Lars time!!!!

A TO vistit aint just complete w/o fuckn Lars in the house!!!!

We needa get SMASHED!!! Maybe you can meet us before and we all head to Mad Bar to support Gamma TOGETHER!!!???? mwhahahahahahaah

Im not sure where we'll be, but u got a celly now... sooo... das ist sehr gut, ja!!!! we can call u!

Old Post May-13-2005 01:24  Canada
karim
the method to the madness

WOW. Last night was messy. Went down to this beach. I strip down to my boxers and I'm running around, end up running into a parking lot, look to my left, cop car, look to my right, cop car, so I turn around and run into some bushes to hide. Then spend a good 20 minutes finding my clothes again.

Good times.

Karim

a baby seal walks into a club....

Old Post Jun-24-2005 15:10  Lebanon
Click Here to See the Profile for karim Click here to Send karim a Private Message Add karim to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rabbitjoker
aural sadist

quote:
Originally posted by karim

Karim

Dark Dirty Tech Tribal. | Hands in air (trance) and feet on the floor (house).

Old Post Jun-24-2005 18:37  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for rabbitjoker Click here to Send rabbitjoker a Private Message Visit rabbitjoker's homepage! Add rabbitjoker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lipstick
Supreme tranceaddict

lol

thats pretty damn funny karim

and i see you are up pretty early to be telling that story..

i went and saw an electro punk/rap, show and the venu turned out to be in a bathhouse.

it was interesting anyway, lotsa doods in towels,, i saw one guy with mesh underpants on and there was a glow stick in his butt crack , it was funny.

good show anyway!

oh and i was semi drunk.

Old Post Jun-24-2005 19:36  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for lipstick Click here to Send lipstick a Private Message Add lipstick to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zoogla

quote:
Originally posted by karim
WOW. Last night was messy. Went down to this beach. I strip down to my boxers and I'm running around, end up running into a parking lot, look to my left, cop car, look to my right, cop car, so I turn around and run into some bushes to hide. Then spend a good 20 minutes finding my clothes again.

Good times.

Karim

Maybe it's because I don't drink that I don't understand, but what would compel you to strip down to your boxers and run around for a while...WHILE YOU'RE ALONE?!?!

Mafi mukh, hadha.

Old Post Jun-24-2005 20:19 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tiesto4Life
I am alive

Friday, June 24th 4:58pm - I'm drunk!!!
Just had my 6th Corona (told my buddy to go back to LCBO to pick up more for 2night) and chillin' by the pool....I LOVE FRIDAYS!!!!!!

Old Post Jun-24-2005 20:53  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for Tiesto4Life Click here to Send Tiesto4Life a Private Message Add Tiesto4Life to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lipstick
Supreme tranceaddict

hmm yes i just finished my last exam for my summer courses,,, so i went out to party pretty good..

and right now i have started pre drinking... pretty early...

to celebrate some more.

Old Post Jun-24-2005 22:16  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for lipstick Click here to Send lipstick a Private Message Add lipstick to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA drunk thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (47): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackproghouse ID #3 [2007] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMarco V - "Solarize" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread