Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA drunk thread
Pages (47): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Frenchie
life in technocolor

After reading about 3/4 of these posts, Holy shit I don't think Ive laughed this hard for a while. LOL You guys are insanley funny.!! !! !! !!

Old Post Mar-10-2006 23:55  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Frenchie Click here to Send Frenchie a Private Message Add Frenchie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DarkAngel

HappyHappy

quote:
Originally posted by Jem_hadar
what were you wearing???????

I DIED.

Old Post Mar-11-2006 00:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for DarkAngel Click here to Send DarkAngel a Private Message Visit DarkAngel's homepage! Add DarkAngel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DarkAngel

There will be some drunken times tonight. Mel and I and some of the FLTA are gonna have mojitos. Never tried the shit before, so this should be interesting.

Old Post Mar-11-2006 00:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for DarkAngel Click here to Send DarkAngel a Private Message Visit DarkAngel's homepage! Add DarkAngel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

quote:
Originally posted by DarkAngel
There will be some drunken times tonight. Mel and I and some of the FLTA are gonna have mojitos. Never tried the shit before, so this should be interesting.

Here too, but light-core drinking.

Going to a goa/psy trance weekendlong house/cottage party tonight w/ a buddy of mine, up at Blue Mountain!

w000000t w0000000000t!!

Old Post Mar-11-2006 02:15  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jem_hadar Click here to Send Jem_hadar a Private Message Visit Jem_hadar's homepage! Add Jem_hadar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
yankeeBaby
Keepin it real....

quote:

OMG I LOVE MOHITOS!!!

(wait how are you in miami and never had mohitos?????)

major suggestion: ok I know its tourist-y but if you go to Gloria Estafen's restaurant, their mohitos are INSANE: they put a chopped up whole lime and mint leaves in them, and they come in several flavors....they also get you R-E-T-A-R-D-E-D.....very strong!!

Old Post Mar-11-2006 02:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for yankeeBaby Click here to Send yankeeBaby a Private Message Add yankeeBaby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Abercrombie
myspace.com/ashesband

Road Trip is on CTV right now, and it's the best movies evar made.

Short time TA, Long time Guver, Good time giver.

Old Post Mar-11-2006 07:38  Algeria
Click Here to See the Profile for Abercrombie Click here to Send Abercrombie a Private Message Add Abercrombie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

Smiley DJ

quote:
Here too, but light-core drinking.

Going to a goa/psy trance weekendlong house/cottage party tonight w/ a buddy of mine, up at Blue Mountain!

w000000t w0000000000t!!

Well, im back, still drunk... got back around 530 actually... FUCKING WICKED ASS TIMES!!! SO good.. and I ran into a fucking TA!! This dude was like, "man, you are Jem... Jem_hADAR?"... I'm like "yea... fuck off, are you a TA" LOL

he aws Mr. Smith! Ryan... so random!! Hahahah, fucking solid dude.

Anwyays, I was drinking MOlson Kicks... some fo the last few i gots.. i have SUCH A CAFFINE BUZZ still going on... HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im sooooo wired!!!!! I love it... feel like im coming down off E... its super!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sleep... OKAY... soon!!!

Old Post Mar-11-2006 11:23  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jem_hadar Click here to Send Jem_hadar a Private Message Visit Jem_hadar's homepage! Add Jem_hadar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
_tAmiKo_
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
what were you wearing???????

haha nothing came off...and on this picture i'm wearing my new bikini..hehe*

cale - i knooooooooow.....lol. I've been soo poor...my dad actually bought me a 24 of canadian...so i can party. random!...we def need to all get drunk sometime....august cottage stylz...verrrry soon.

yeah hangover!!!!!

Old Post Mar-11-2006 14:15  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for _tAmiKo_ Click here to Send _tAmiKo_ a Private Message Add _tAmiKo_ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
_tAmiKo_
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

hhehe* i wana order one just so i can say "moooooooooojjjjjjjjiiiiittttttttoooooooooooo"

Old Post Mar-11-2006 14:17  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for _tAmiKo_ Click here to Send _tAmiKo_ a Private Message Add _tAmiKo_ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Irishaddict
professional

holla!

Old Post Mar-14-2006 06:54  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for Irishaddict Click here to Send Irishaddict a Private Message Add Irishaddict to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

Be Cool!

FOR LARS (who's half sloshed )

Old Post Mar-15-2006 06:52  Canada
preppie chick
c a r p e ' d i e m

^^^ haha, yo what up?!

kinda silly but not really. learned something new at the bar today, when you order a pitcher even if it's only for yourself, they still have to bring you 2 glasses. what the shit?! who would've thunk it?!

Old Post Mar-15-2006 06:54  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for preppie chick Click here to Send preppie chick a Private Message Add preppie chick to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA drunk thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (47): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID Help [2007] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackEverything But The Girl vs Soul Vision - "Tracey In My Room" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread