Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Breaking Bad
Pages (39): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
love_child
TA

yo and alright

Old Post Sep-14-2011 20:44  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for love_child Click here to Send love_child a Private Message Add love_child to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PurpleHaze
Supreme tranceaddict

Wow, these past few episodes have been really suspenseful!! Can't believe how onto Gus Hank is. That's a huge reason as to why Walt is starting to fall apart cuz not only does he have himself & his immediate family to worry about but now Hank's safety if he gets too close!!

I hope Skyler doesn't dip into Walts money to help her old boss out but she just might do it...

Walt JR finally gets a car now lol wonder what they'll get him!

Old Post Sep-14-2011 21:37  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for PurpleHaze Click here to Send PurpleHaze a Private Message Add PurpleHaze to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PurpleHaze
Supreme tranceaddict

Dbl post

Old Post Sep-14-2011 21:39  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for PurpleHaze Click here to Send PurpleHaze a Private Message Add PurpleHaze to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

quote:
Originally posted by PurpleHaze
Wow, these past few episodes have been really suspenseful!! Can't believe how onto Gus Hank is. That's a huge reason as to why Walt is starting to fall apart cuz not only does he have himself & his immediate family to worry about but now Hank's safety if he gets too close!!

I hope Skyler doesn't dip into Walts money to help her old boss out but she just might do it...

Walt JR finally gets a car now lol wonder what they'll get him!

True about Walt's predicament.

Skyler will lend Berneke some $, it's in an online webisode/clip from next week. He visits Saul.

Old Post Sep-14-2011 22:09  Cyprus
Click Here to See the Profile for Endlesswave Click here to Send Endlesswave a Private Message Add Endlesswave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
smuncky
Architect

gus has the best. posture. ever.

"The best car-related innovation we have is not to improve the car, but eliminate the need to drive it everywhere we go.” -Alex Steffen

Old Post Sep-15-2011 02:35  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for smuncky Click here to Send smuncky a Private Message Visit smuncky's homepage! Add smuncky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

Holy craziness!! Haha.

Old Post Sep-19-2011 03:27  Cyprus
Click Here to See the Profile for Endlesswave Click here to Send Endlesswave a Private Message Add Endlesswave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jsibilin

3 more episodes left !!!

eeeeekkk

wonder how this one will end!

Old Post Sep-19-2011 06:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jsibilin Click here to Send jsibilin a Private Message Add jsibilin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WithoutAngles
Senior tranceaddict

Wow! Today's episode was unreal, Gus is a badass.

Old Post Sep-19-2011 08:11  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for WithoutAngles Click here to Send WithoutAngles a Private Message Visit WithoutAngles's homepage! Add WithoutAngles to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

quote:
Originally posted by jsibilin
3 more episodes left !!!

eeeeekkk

wonder how this one will end!

They should've gone 6 seasons.

It will end with Hank finding them all out (Especially now that the cartel is out of the way).

Old Post Sep-19-2011 11:52  Cyprus
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

I really wish I didn't come into this thread and read the post above before I watched this weeks episode... that cartel thing could not be unseen lol.

But FANTASTIC episode.

Now, what was the poison? Does this mean Gus will have a immunity to the ricin Jesse is supposed to give him? Did Gus have something else and just took a antidote to help before the meeting?

Old Post Sep-20-2011 12:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
love_child
TA

quote:
Originally posted by Mach X
I really wish I didn't come into this thread and read the post above before I watched this weeks episode... that cartel thing could not be unseen lol.

But FANTASTIC episode.

Now, what was the poison? Does this mean Gus will have a immunity to the ricin Jesse is supposed to give him? Did Gus have something else and just took a antidote to help before the meeting?

Yup... thats why he had those pills in hand... something to help him stay alive and vomit perhaps?

But while I was watching this episode I was thinking... what are the chances of all of them taking a shot of that stuff.. then everyone just falls... a little far out.

Old Post Sep-20-2011 14:04  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for love_child Click here to Send love_child a Private Message Add love_child to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

quote:
Originally posted by love_child
Yup... thats why he had those pills in hand... something to help him stay alive and vomit perhaps?

But while I was watching this episode I was thinking... what are the chances of all of them taking a shot of that stuff.. then everyone just falls... a little far out.

This is what I was thinking, EVERYONE took a shot? I know Gus manned up and did it himself, but I wouldn't think that cartel is that trusting. And everyone's metabolism is different, I am no expert at this but wouldn't each person feel the affects at different times as their body broke it down? Not all at once?

Old Post Sep-20-2011 14:11  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Breaking Bad
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (39): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackquadran - free your mind (unknown mix) [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJones & Stephenson - "The First Rebirth" (Airwave Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread