Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > a Progressive music thread [youtubes, sets, news]
Pages (43): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
PurpleHaze
Supreme tranceaddict

dark prog

Old Post Sep-21-2010 01:42  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for PurpleHaze Click here to Send PurpleHaze a Private Message Add PurpleHaze to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
feelgood
im cool, i swear.

release.

Old Post Sep-21-2010 02:22  Trinidad and Tobago
Click Here to See the Profile for feelgood Click here to Send feelgood a Private Message Add feelgood to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

do you guys remember michael & levan + stiven rivic - invisible children?

this is an epic track, and whats even more epic theres going to be like 20 remixes of this track soon! i havent really seen something like that happen lol.

here are some of my favorite remixes.

I was asked to do a remix so ill be on part 4 of the remixes.

Old Post Sep-21-2010 04:24  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

quote:
Originally posted by PurpleHaze
dark prog

love it.

Old Post Sep-21-2010 23:33  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Euphorica
Next level beats

Old Post Sep-22-2010 06:30  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Euphorica Click here to Send Euphorica a Private Message Add Euphorica to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

hehe eupohorica, i think 2 of those 3 were already posted, not tryin to be a dick just funny -- love those tunes.

quote:
Originally posted by basilisk

1. Welcome OM (128 BPM)
2. Barbelith (128 BPM)
3. Strange Perceptions (129 BPM)
4. Gypsies & Jezebels (129 BPM)

After years of relentless experimentation Ben Rama makes his formal debut with The Invisible Kingdom, a 4-track EP released on Drumlore, a Canadian techno netlabel. Originally from the East Coast, Ben Rama recently moved to the electronic music mecca of Montreal to further dedicate himself to his craft. Drawing upon the finest elements of techno, minimal, and progressive, this release is a precision-crafted gem loaded with heavy grooves, intricate rhythms, and nuanced melodies.

Download it for free in MP3/FLAC/WAV from the Drumlore web site:
http://drumlore.com/release/ben-ram...isible-kingdom/

very nice FREE releases from a canadian. Gypsies & Jezebels (129 BPM) <-- check that tune out :P

Old Post Sep-23-2010 00:46  Canada
MSZ
godspeed

holy shit

BEATPORT LINK <_+-

Ricky is no stranger to the world of electronic music, having distinguished himself as a very capable producer and DJ throughout the years, both under his own name and under the Can Costa moniker. With the excellent three-track 'Waterproof EP', Ricky's talents as a producer clearly shine through. From the warm, string-laden buildup in Rainbow Bridge to the more melodic, almost hypnotic pads that rise up in Zoo Logico, Ricky writes his music with care and passion, always with the listener in mind.

An additional EP with remixes will follow later this year, including work from Sezer Uysal, Beat Factory and Romain Rai among others to complement Ricky's release. Release Promo Hype Chart #2

Old Post Sep-23-2010 02:48  Canada
Euphorica
Next level beats

I have been through the whole thread...hrmm but it has been over a couple weeks. my bad

Old Post Sep-24-2010 18:01  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Euphorica Click here to Send Euphorica a Private Message Add Euphorica to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

naw dont sweat it, i shouldn't of had said anything anyways.

__

took me a bit to format this, but well worth it --- enjoy

[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

vrk ;P

if you guys dont know who ivan nikusev it, hes one of the most talented people ive heard in a while, producer and dj.

Old Post Sep-25-2010 14:40  Canada
Takayuki
Muzik Junkie

Well friends, Summer has officially come to an end... so here are some warm melodic prog tunes to keep your spirits high. Mind the ironic vocals in the last video

Cheers!

Old Post Sep-26-2010 16:31  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Takayuki Click here to Send Takayuki a Private Message Add Takayuki to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TheVrk
Mediterranean Canadian

Doea this satisfy anyone's prog-trance tastebuds??

Old Post Sep-27-2010 10:45  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for TheVrk Click here to Send TheVrk a Private Message Visit TheVrk's homepage! Add TheVrk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
feelgood
im cool, i swear.

The Progressive Anthem of Yesteryear.

Pryda -Melo

One of my favorite tracks of all time:

release.

Old Post Sep-27-2010 12:56  Trinidad and Tobago
Click Here to See the Profile for feelgood Click here to Send feelgood a Private Message Add feelgood to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > a Progressive music thread [youtubes, sets, news]
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (43): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackdigweed play last night beaty song.. ID???? [2008] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPierre Pienaar - "Global Panic" [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread