Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Eric Prydz 2012 Tour
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DaveT
NEED PERSONAL COPY-EDITOR

Eric Prydz 2012 Tour

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNN....

Old Post Jan-10-2012 04:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DaveT Click here to Send DaveT a Private Message Visit DaveT's homepage! Add DaveT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjWoody
Chingon

Now, that's an artist I would go out of my way to go see! Whoever brings him, please make it 21& Over and don't over sell the event.

Old Post Jan-10-2012 04:27  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for DjWoody Click here to Send DjWoody a Private Message Visit DjWoody's homepage! Add DjWoody to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Thriller
Supreme tranceaddict

Oh. My. Gosh. I am speechless right now.

Is that flyer real?

Old Post Jan-10-2012 05:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Thriller Click here to Send Thriller a Private Message Add Thriller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Junior Chavez
(System Recordings / OC)

Is he gonna bring Jeremy Olander?!

"There are no barriers, only choices."

Old Post Jan-10-2012 06:03  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for Junior Chavez Click here to Send Junior Chavez a Private Message Visit Junior Chavez's homepage! Add Junior Chavez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jdub889
Supreme tranceaddict

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh! *hyperventilates* ... that flyer looks a little questionable though...

Old Post Jan-10-2012 07:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jdub889 Click here to Send jdub889 a Private Message Add jdub889 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DaveT

I hope it's real. I dunno, someone just posted it on my facebook wall hoping it was real too. Trying to find source.

Old Post Jan-10-2012 07:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DaveT Click here to Send DaveT a Private Message Visit DaveT's homepage! Add DaveT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
in2muzikk
Supreme tranceaddict

I read it more like "To US and Canada," live from Creamfields UK on Radio 1 in October, November and December. That's also really a long time off, was likely a flyer from last October, November and December. What DJ knows their schedule nine to eleven months from now? I declare it fake.

Old Post Jan-10-2012 07:17  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for in2muzikk Click here to Send in2muzikk a Private Message Add in2muzikk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jdub889
Supreme tranceaddict

if it is real, it's totally random ... why are they plugging a single on an event flyer? and the essential mix? do they think nobody across the pond knows who he is?

Old Post Jan-10-2012 07:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jdub889 Click here to Send jdub889 a Private Message Add jdub889 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jdub889
Supreme tranceaddict

and isn't '2Night' an eric prydz track, not a pryda track?

Old Post Jan-10-2012 07:22  United States
Thriller
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DaveT
I hope it's real. I dunno, someone just posted it on my facebook wall hoping it was real too. Trying to find source.

I tweeted the flyer to Eric. I hope he responds.

Old Post Jan-10-2012 07:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Thriller Click here to Send Thriller a Private Message Add Thriller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Junior Chavez
(System Recordings / OC)

lol yeah, looks fake. hope it's real though.

"There are no barriers, only choices."

Old Post Jan-10-2012 08:06  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for Junior Chavez Click here to Send Junior Chavez a Private Message Visit Junior Chavez's homepage! Add Junior Chavez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DaveT

quote:
Originally posted by jdub889
and isn't '2Night' an eric prydz track, not a pryda track?

That same graphic is used in promos and in the music video.

Old Post Jan-10-2012 08:39  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Eric Prydz 2012 Tour
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (8): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease ID [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCicada - "The Things You Say" (Dirty South Remix) [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread