Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Suggestions and Comments!
Pages (11): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DigDeep
SleazEaddict

I know Del (Swamper) would have to be the one to impliment this, but here is my idea. Too many people are bumping their own threads. Why not make all threads created in this forum un-bumpable?

For example... I post a new mix.

I have to wait until someone else posts a comment in that thread before I can reply. This way, if your mix either a.)sucks, or b.)gains no attention - then it stays where it belongs, in the bottom of the barrel.

Old Post Sep-22-2006 00:08  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DigDeep Click here to Send DigDeep a Private Message Visit DigDeep's homepage! Add DigDeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Allied Nations
Make it happen cap'n

quote:
Originally posted by Floorwhore
I know Del (Swamper) would have to be the one to impliment this, but here is my idea. Too many people are bumping their own threads. Why not make all threads created in this forum un-bumpable?

For example... I post a new mix.

I have to wait until someone else posts a comment in that thread before I can reply. This way, if your mix either a.)sucks, or b.)gains no attention - then it stays where it belongs, in the bottom of the barrel.

everyone bumps their own thread, its sorta part of it. You'll notice however people who bump their thread multiple times dont get the replies... so it works itself out.

Old Post Sep-22-2006 01:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for Allied Nations Click here to Send Allied Nations a Private Message Add Allied Nations to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

so I can bump my own threads now!

Old Post Sep-22-2006 01:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Allied Nations
Make it happen cap'n

quote:
Originally posted by Boomer187
so I can bump my own threads now!

Don't abuse it... You know what I mean though...

Old Post Sep-22-2006 17:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for Allied Nations Click here to Send Allied Nations a Private Message Add Allied Nations to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DigDeep
SleazEaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Allied Nations
everyone bumps their own thread, its sorta part of it.

i realize this, but it doesn't have to be this way.....

Old Post Sep-22-2006 19:23  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DigDeep Click here to Send DigDeep a Private Message Visit DigDeep's homepage! Add DigDeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Allied Nations
Make it happen cap'n

quote:
Originally posted by Floorwhore
i realize this, but it doesn't have to be this way.....

I don't see it as a problem really- if you see a thread where it does look like its becoming a problem, let me know. I just don't think its a big enough issue for it to matter.

Old Post Sep-22-2006 21:55 
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by Coup
(i know we've heard it all before but believe me this time please) TA is currently being totally overhauled. one of the suggestions ive put forward for the revamped front page with lots of new content is a monthly set made by one of the dj's in here, hosted on the front page in the live set downloads.

That's a REALLY good idea Coup

Old Post Sep-28-2006 07:06  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djx2
www.djx2.com

Sort out some sort of voting system on the mixes! Bit like a poll maybe!!

Old Post Sep-30-2006 10:28  England
Click Here to See the Profile for djx2 Click here to Send djx2 a Private Message Visit djx2's homepage! Add djx2 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djx2
www.djx2.com

Also start issuing bans to the people who are obviously using illegal tunes!!

Old Post Sep-30-2006 10:29  England
Click Here to See the Profile for djx2 Click here to Send djx2 a Private Message Visit djx2's homepage! Add djx2 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ygrene
Dr. Stinkburger Deluxe

fire Allied Nations as mod

Old Post Oct-05-2006 22:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Ygrene Click here to Send Ygrene a Private Message Add Ygrene to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Allied Nations
Make it happen cap'n

quote:
Originally posted by Ygrene
fire Allied Nations as mod

Old Post Oct-05-2006 22:34 
Ygrene
Dr. Stinkburger Deluxe

And by 'fire' I meant, give a $20 gift certificate to BCF for doing an outstanding job.

Old Post Oct-06-2006 13:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Ygrene Click here to Send Ygrene a Private Message Add Ygrene to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Suggestions and Comments!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (11): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacktrack id [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBody Shock - "Ghosts In The Church" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread