Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Transitions you love?... or am i the only one who's obsessed with them
Pages (11): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Philby
Statement: Die, meatbag!

on godskitchen summer trance cd 2 i think, the mix from mesh persuasion into armin sunburn was pretty sweet

https://soundcloud.com/philby/phill...dness-july-2015

Old Post Nov-24-2008 01:37  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Philby Click here to Send Philby a Private Message Visit Philby's homepage! Add Philby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Armitage
Supreme tranceaddict

Balance 005:

FortDax - Fortune Telling Fish, Curled to Suggest Home into
PQM - You Are Sleeping

Transforms the funkiness of You Are Sleeping's bass into an awesome, dark complement to the Fortdax tune.

Old Post Nov-24-2008 02:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Armitage Click here to Send Armitage a Private Message Add Armitage to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Paradox Lost
In This Twilight

quote:
Originally posted by Armitage
Balance 005:

I think my favorite sequence on 005 was The Wheel being bridged right over into Lifeformation (Infernal Machine mix) by Black Acid Pt. 1.

It was just a perfect setup, as Lifeformation kicks in at just the right time with the Wheel and Black Acid combined. Beautiful.

Last edited by Paradox Lost on Nov-24-2008 at 02:33

Old Post Nov-24-2008 02:18  Palestine
Click Here to See the Profile for Paradox Lost Click here to Send Paradox Lost a Private Message Add Paradox Lost to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

quote:
Originally posted by Armitage
Balance 005:

FortDax - Fortune Telling Fish, Curled to Suggest Home into
PQM - You Are Sleeping

Transforms the funkiness of You Are Sleeping's bass into an awesome, dark complement to the Fortdax tune.

This.

Old Post Nov-24-2008 02:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Subtle
Subreme tranceaddict

Magik 5

10. Chant - Sweet Images
11. Deniro - State Of Mind

Just a simple crossover and yet it fits so damn well.

http://soundcloud.com/subtara

Old Post Nov-24-2008 02:48  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Subtle Click here to Send Subtle a Private Message Visit Subtle's homepage! Add Subtle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

John Digweed's 1995 Essential Mix.

Lighthouse Family - Ocean Drive (Blue Amazon Dub)
->
Daphne - Change (Brothers in Rhythm Remix)

A five minute harmonic overlay with a fucking key change halfway through. If anyone should ever question what John Digweed did to earn his superstar DJ status, this transition will shut them the fuck up.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Nov-24-2008 02:50  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Teezdalien
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
John Digweed's 1995 Essential Mix.

Lighthouse Family - Ocean Drive (Blue Amazon Dub)
->
Daphne - Change (Brothers in Rhythm Remix)

A five minute harmonic overlay with a fucking key change halfway through. If anyone should ever question what John Digweed did to earn his superstar DJ status, this transition will shut them the fuck up.

Nice. Never heard this set, but I'm definitely gonna check it out. Seems like a pretty special moment.

Old Post Nov-24-2008 08:28  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Teezdalien Click here to Send Teezdalien a Private Message Add Teezdalien to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hasbone
Supreme tranceaddict

On Rennaisance - The Mix Collection, cd2

from
Fluke - Slid (PDF Mix)
to
Funk Machine - Let's Get this Party Started

wins.

Old Post Nov-24-2008 08:55  Denmark
Click Here to See the Profile for hasbone Click here to Send hasbone a Private Message Add hasbone to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ToXano
tranceaddict

I really liked the transition from Eric Prydz essential mix from Jim Rivers & Paolo Mojo - Ron Hardy Saiz (Eric Prydz remix) to On Spec vs. the police - Voices of Columbus. Very powerful!

Old Post Nov-24-2008 10:19  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for ToXano Click here to Send ToXano a Private Message Add ToXano to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceOwnsLol
Hi mom!!!

There are lots, but the first thing that came to mind is a transition from Steve Lawler's 2001 Essential mix live from Passion, Coalville, UK which was a transition from Celeda - The Underground (Danny Tenaglia Remix) to Modjo - Lady (Hear Me Tonight) [Danny Tenaglia remix]

Old Post Nov-24-2008 11:57  Philippines
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceOwnsLol Click here to Send TranceOwnsLol a Private Message Add TranceOwnsLol to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Amduscias
[ Disco Groupie ]

another one i love

Victor calderone live @ tribal sessions i think 2004

From

Dan Robbins - Chanting In The Dark

to

KC Flight , Funky Junction - Voices ( Fata Morgana Remix )

such an omg omg omg moment

Old Post Nov-24-2008 15:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for Amduscias Click here to Send Amduscias a Private Message Add Amduscias to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr Game+Watch
Luka Luka * Night Fever

Most recently, I remember being impressed with Hernan Cattaneo's Feb EM:

Hernan Cattaneo and John Tonks - Anime (Rocco Dub mix) -> Anime (Rocco Main mix) -> Torro Remote - Prog 100

The way the songs keep on building upon each other, it sounds like one seamless, 15+ minute epic.

Old Post Nov-24-2008 21:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr Game+Watch Click here to Send Mr Game+Watch a Private Message Visit Mr Game+Watch's homepage! Add Mr Game+Watch to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Transitions you love?... or am i the only one who's obsessed with them
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (11): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackbit of a progressive track but its amazing! [2005] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDownload - "Millenium 2000" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread