Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Transitions you love?... or am i the only one who's obsessed with them
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Amduscias
[ Disco Groupie ]

Monkey Dancer 2 Transitions you love?... or am i the only one who's obsessed with them

not sure if i make sense but what im trying to say is when you are mixing and you go from one track to another?

Fade in?

guess that's what i mean... so yeah

i LOVVVEEEEE the transition from Madras to Summerfish on isos 6 ( yes i know, omg shame on me )

urs?

Old Post Nov-23-2008 20:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for Amduscias Click here to Send Amduscias a Private Message Add Amduscias to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
distant
lights

in b4 gull/last trip to paradise

Old Post Nov-23-2008 20:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for distant Click here to Send distant a Private Message Add distant to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fbgdavidson
Supreme tranceaddict

Chilled Out Euphoria

Everything But The Girl - 'Single'
into
Tangerine Dream - 'Love On A Real Train'

with the Apollo 11 countdown mixed into it. Epic.

The infamous Rojam ID. 14 years, 9 months and counting...

Old Post Nov-23-2008 22:21  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for fbgdavidson Click here to Send fbgdavidson a Private Message Add fbgdavidson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Paradox Lost
In This Twilight

GU: Reykjavik: Transition from Yunx- Thinking About Your Next Move into Planet Funk- Tightrope Artist Tale. Never get tired of that one.

Another awesome Warren transition, on GU: Paris- Cates & DPL- Living In A into Aurtas- Lonely Planet...hard to believe the title consistency is a coincidence.

Old Post Nov-23-2008 22:36  Palestine
Click Here to See the Profile for Paradox Lost Click here to Send Paradox Lost a Private Message Add Paradox Lost to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
josh rising
annie / don't stop. 2009!

royksopp - eple --> simian mobile disco - i believe (ministry of sound, chilled '91 to '08)
tony faline - keep goin' --> trinity hi fi - turn the lights down (dj baby anne's i'm about to break)

Old Post Nov-23-2008 22:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for josh rising Click here to Send josh rising a Private Message Add josh rising to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Amduscias
[ Disco Groupie ]

Murk Live @ WMC miami 2005

From

French Sleaze - Free Your Mind ( Oscar G Space Dub )

To

Technotronic - 'Pump Up The Jam' [Kurd Maueruch Mix] (White Label)

I DONT KNOW WHY BUT I LOVE IT OMG x_X

Old Post Nov-23-2008 23:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for Amduscias Click here to Send Amduscias a Private Message Add Amduscias to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many out there man. I'll have to think way too hard b4 giving an answer that truly reflects how I feel.

Old Post Nov-23-2008 23:24  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

Oh I just remembered one that I will never forget:

In Claude VonSroke's Essential mix

Detroit Grand Pubahs - Sandwiches >>> Claude Vonstroke - Whos Afraid Of Detroit (Claude Vonstroke underground dub)

Monster

Old Post Nov-23-2008 23:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

dj tiesto live @ gatecrasher nec 4-12-2002
he mixes plastic boy-silver bath into leathal industry
very very smooth
another great mix is dj tiesto @ club eau 2nd aniversary party
this was when tiesto was the tiesto we all know of imo
he mixed emmanuel top-tone into mario lopez- the sound of nature (plug n play remix) then into a real straight up techno track
again the mixing was very very smooth tiesto was one of very few dj's who could pull off mixing tech-trance into trance back into techy stuff

another great mix is john askew @ asot 250
stoneface and terminal and ronski speed-incognition into duende-ilimitado (stoneface and terminal remix)
banging mix keeps the tempo and energy up the whole time

Old Post Nov-24-2008 00:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LoveHate

quote:
Originally posted by LoveHate
Bassment Jaxx - ‘Rendez Vu’ 2 Mike Delgado - ‘Upstairs Lounge’
in daft punks 98 em..

trying to think of more.

theres a few mixes i listen to only because i ge shivers when i hear how awsome the transitions are

Old Post Nov-24-2008 00:19  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LoveHate Click here to Send LoveHate a Private Message Add LoveHate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Oldman1313
Supreme tranceaddict

defiantly raincry into out of body experience in sasha & digweeds northern exposure vol. one

i havnt heard it in awhile, bit i do remember the transition from
Young Parisians feat. Ben Lost - Jump The Next Train into White Room - The White Room in scott bonds compilation was one of my favorites

more recently in paolo mojo EM, Paolo Mojo & Jim Rivers - Ron Hardy Said (Eric Prydz Remix) into Andy Chatterley - Jets was nasty!

Last edited by Oldman1313 on Nov-24-2008 at 00:32

Old Post Nov-24-2008 00:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Oldman1313 Click here to Send Oldman1313 a Private Message Add Oldman1313 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

Tiesto @ Impulz; June 29th 2002

Barraka – Song To The Siren(Jean Phillippe's Dirty South Mix )--> Mach 747 – Invading Privately(29 Palms rmx)

Old Post Nov-24-2008 00:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Transitions you love?... or am i the only one who's obsessed with them
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (11): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackhelp, id needed [2004] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSolar Factor - "Deep Sonar" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread