Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > Unknown Trance Tune from 2002...Quite Distinct, any ideas?
Pages (11): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Spideros
Music Maniac

ok for sure its not Fire & Ice tune, spoke with Jurgen Leyers and he said that this is not their track and also spoke with Johan Groenewegen, he made several tracks for Bonzai Records and also Johan said that he have never heard it

Old Post Oct-06-2014 14:43  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for Spideros Click here to Send Spideros a Private Message Add Spideros to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJEnergyRo
Trance Destiny

quote:
Originally posted by Spideros
at that time Mike Dierickx had many Aliases , hmm maybe his ID

About a year ago, I checked this aliases,

Aliases:
Absolute (4), Aggressor, The, Ahead (2), Alternative Art, Astronaut, The, Atractiva, Blackmaster, The, Boy From Nowhere, The, Calling The Freak, Classic Tribe, Complex Climate, Cosmo Kid, D.E.E.P.E.R., Dark City, Deal Breaker, Deep Flexion, DJ Mike D, DJ Robo'jox, Drop (3), E-Tronic, Eclectic Kid, Fascinated, Futuro, Galore, Gift, The (2), Happy Monkey, Hypnobasia, Kyle Emerson, Liquid Overdose, M.I.K.E., Magnetical, Mass Effect, MC Macho, MDX (2), Mike Dierickx, Overtone, Phuture Dust, Plastic Boy, Push, Red Flag (2), Return Of The Native, Rhythm Quest (2), Sector 7 (2), See:3, SFX (4), Snapper, The, Solar Factor, Sonus (2), Soyuz, Tag, Technology Man, Tribal Warriors, Virtua Trancer, Vision Act, X-Scape, X-Tra-Vaganza
Variations:
Viewing All | Dirk Dierickx
"M.I.K.E." Dierickx, D. "M.I.K.E. Dirieckx, D. "M.I.K.E." Dierickx, D. "MIKE" Dierickx, D. Dierckx, D. Dierick, D. Diericks, D. Dierickx, D. M.I.K.E. Dierickx, D.Dierickx, Dierickx, Dirk "M.I.K.E" Dierickx, Dirk "M.I.K.E. Dierickx, Dirk "M.I.K.E." Derickx, Dirk "M.I.K.E." Dierckx, Dirk "M.I.K.E." Dierickx, Dirk "M.I.K.E." Dirieckx, Dirk "M.I.K.E.' Dierickx, Dirk "Mike" Dierickx, Dirk "N.I.K.E" Dierick, Dirk 'M.I.K.E' Dierickx, Dirk 'M.I.K.E.' Dierickx, Dirk Dierckx, Dirk Dierick, Dirk M.I.K.E Diericks, Dirk M.I.K.E. Dierichs, Dirk M.I.K.E. Diericks, Dirk M.I.K.E. Dierickx, Dirk"M.I.K.E." Dierickx, M.I.K.E. Dierickx

All songs from 2000 to 2003.

Much more interesting would be to check every label in part.

This list contains some of the label often used by Scott in 2002,

ID&T
90 Degrees North
XTC
Progrez
Tranceportation
Anjunabeats
Tsunami
Platipus
Inferno
A Trance Communication Release
Anthem
Clubtraxx Records
Nettwerk
Illustrious

Do not forget that Bonzai Records has a lot of sub-label,

Some sublabels of the old Lighting Records have been continued by Banshee Worx: Bonzai Classics, Bonzai Club Grooves, Bonzai Limited, Bonzai Trance Progressive, Camouflage, Green Martian, Progrez, Tripomatic Records, XTC.

The old Lightning sublabel Scanner has split off to become an independent label. More
Sublabels
!Danger, 4 DJ's Only, Axma, Basic Tunes, Bonzai Groove, Bonzai Jumps, Bonzai Records, Buddja, Cash Records (5), Diablo, For DJ's Only, Future Shock, Looney Tune Records, Onesider, Rebelgrooves, Say Some More Records, Sputnik, Suck Me Plasma (Belgium), Tetsuo (Belgium), Unique Vinyl Movement, Yaf Records, Zounds
Parent Label:
Lightning Records NV
Contact Info:
For back catalogue information, please contact Banshee Worx.

If all this will be verified and will be found for each a sample, and the song will not be found, then put a big question mark!

Last edited by DJEnergyRo on Oct-06-2014 at 15:26

Old Post Oct-06-2014 14:59  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for DJEnergyRo Click here to Send DJEnergyRo a Private Message Visit DJEnergyRo's homepage! Add DJEnergyRo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spideros
Music Maniac

^^^ if this track is UNRELEASED ID you won't find it in labels, you can only ask Dj's about it.

Old Post Oct-06-2014 15:25  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for Spideros Click here to Send Spideros a Private Message Add Spideros to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJEnergyRo
Trance Destiny

quote:
^^^ if this track is UNRELEASED ID you won't find it in labels, you can only ask Dj's about it.

That's what I said from the start, but never say never, It can be stray by an obscure label.

Old Post Oct-06-2014 15:31  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for DJEnergyRo Click here to Send DJEnergyRo a Private Message Visit DJEnergyRo's homepage! Add DJEnergyRo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spideros
Music Maniac

quote:
Originally posted by DJEnergyRo
That's what I said from the start, but never say never, It can be stray by an obscure label.

that's why I asked: only Scott played it ??? once at this live show or you heard it elsewhere

Old Post Oct-06-2014 15:37  Poland
DJEnergyRo
Trance Destiny

quote:
that's why I asked: only Scott played it ??? once at this live show or you heard it elsewhere

And me I talked to Scott last two years, unfortunately does not remember anything about this track!!!

I listened to a ton of sets, compilations, vinyls, mp3 tracks, and CD-R (N-O-L), but nowhere I NOT heard this song !!!

Old Post Oct-06-2014 15:47  Romania
Spideros
Music Maniac

quote:
Originally posted by DJEnergyRo
And me I talked to Scott last two years, unfortunately does not remember anything about this track!!!

I listened to a ton of sets, compilations, vinyls, mp3 tracks, and CD-R (N-O-L), but nowhere I NOT heard this song !!!

So only Scott played it, hmm for me this is ID for sure and seemed just familiar.

Old Post Oct-06-2014 17:41  Poland
majid31
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
So only Scott played it, hmm for me this is ID for sure and seemed just familiar.

I remember someone said Tiesto played it in other set , also someone said he listened it in an italian radio ... i dont think its unreleased ... even if label doesnt release it , other label can take it and get it out ... a track like this will never be unreleased , some tracks really shit trance were released !
I started asking labels , Media Records said its not their production and they dont know it.

This is the post of DUSK_ITALY posted in july 2013 : "I'm sure to have heard this song in "orgasmatron", an italian radio show in the early 2000s... there are some sets available on youtube, i started checking some of them, but it will be hard to find that particular song..."

Last edited by majid31 on Oct-06-2014 at 18:35

Old Post Oct-06-2014 18:17  Algeria
Click Here to See the Profile for majid31 Click here to Send majid31 a Private Message Add majid31 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spideros
Music Maniac

quote:
Originally posted by majid31
I remember someone said Tiesto played it in other set , also someone said he listened it in an italian radio ... i dont think its unreleased ... even if label doesnt release it , other label can take it and get it out ... a track like this will never be unreleased , some tracks really shit trance were released !
I started asking labels , Media Records said its not their production and they dont know it.

Nobody confirmed that mate and DJEnergyRo said that he checked Tiesto sets and those Italian shows too and also found nothing

Old Post Oct-06-2014 18:37  Poland
majid31
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Nobody confirmed that mate and DJEnergyRo said that he checked Tiesto sets and those Italian shows too and also found nothing

Who said that he checked italian radioshows ?

Old Post Oct-06-2014 18:46  Algeria
Click Here to See the Profile for majid31 Click here to Send majid31 a Private Message Add majid31 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJEnergyRo
Trance Destiny

quote:
Originally posted by majid31
Who said that he checked italian radioshows ?

Some parts from Italian radioshows found on youtube have been verified by me.

Old Post Oct-06-2014 18:48  Romania
Spideros
Music Maniac

^^^ exactly

Old Post Oct-06-2014 18:50  Poland

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > Unknown Trance Tune from 2002...Quite Distinct, any ideas?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (11): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCheck this track... [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAfricanism All Stars - Summer Moon (F Me I'm Famous Mix) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread