Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > The Airwave (Lolo) Appreciation Thread
Pages (22): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
david.sound
Techno Freak

I have always liked this one. I'd still throw it in a set today.

Old Post Jul-30-2015 01:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for david.sound Click here to Send david.sound a Private Message Visit david.sound's homepage! Add david.sound to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kuhis
Senior tranceaddict

Another interview with Airwave.

http://trancehub.com/interviews/tim...s-with-airwave/

Old Post Aug-06-2015 03:35  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Kuhis Click here to Send Kuhis a Private Message Add Kuhis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kuhis
Senior tranceaddict

New GTG is up. New Airwave track around 12.00 into the set. (Really good guest mix by The Digital Blonde btw).

Might as well edit the new LCD sessions in this one. I believe GTG and LCD sessions are back to back on DI.FM

Last edited by Kuhis on Aug-12-2015 at 07:24

Old Post Aug-12-2015 05:50  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Kuhis Click here to Send Kuhis a Private Message Add Kuhis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Edit: updated with YT videos, now available:

Airwave - Sadness in Black and White Pt 1 and 2

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Last edited by Trance-M on Oct-06-2015 at 20:33

Old Post Sep-25-2015 20:39  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kuhis
Senior tranceaddict

Right so here it is, opinions? I am quite liking this one myself. Now what would have been great is if there would also have been a breaks version released with this. Oh well can't have it all haha.

Edit: Deleted my links since Trance-M has updated the above post.

Last edited by Kuhis on Oct-10-2015 at 14:10

Old Post Sep-29-2015 08:23  Finland
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

The breakdown of Part 1 at 2:00 (vid of my previous post) is one of the most beautiful ever. (The full versions are longer)

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Last edited by Trance-M on Oct-08-2015 at 06:05

Old Post Oct-06-2015 20:44  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

So Laurent, can we get a sneak peak of your new Bonzai track?

Was worth the try

Last edited by Trance-M on Oct-12-2015 at 20:43

Old Post Oct-12-2015 19:50  Netherlands
Lolo
I play Trance no Dance

quote:
Originally posted by Trance-M
So Laurent, can we get a sneak peak of your new Bonzai track?

Was worth the try

you can as usual check my radio show LCD Sessions this tuesday 6PM CET on DI Trance. That's already a good start to hear my latest stuff :-)

I've just finished a mind-blowing breaks track for the new ep too. It could have made it as the main track, but it's so indie-sounding that we're not sure it's a good idea. So we'll let people decide.

Old Post Oct-13-2015 07:05  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for Lolo Click here to Send Lolo a Private Message Visit Lolo's homepage! Add Lolo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

this one was a SoundFactory NYC classics

Old Post Oct-13-2015 16:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Lolo
you can as usual check my radio show LCD Sessions this tuesday 6PM CET on DI Trance. That's already a good start to hear my latest stuff :-)

I've just finished a mind-blowing breaks track for the new ep too. It could have made it as the main track, but it's so indie-sounding that we're not sure it's a good idea. So we'll let people decide.

I which I could listen, but working till 17:30 and two kids, you know what that means (rush hour)
But I'm sure I'll find it somewhere to catch up

Found it here: http://www.nightclubber.com.ar/foro...15-10-13-a.html

@ around 76 minutes (of 122 according Winamp) Laurent's new track. Really like it

Nice set, also really enjoyed Menno de Jong - Abhyasa (Alex Di Stefano Remix)

Last edited by Trance-M on Oct-13-2015 at 20:03

Old Post Oct-13-2015 18:31  Netherlands
rubez
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Lolo

sounds interesting, anything away from the ultra-polished sound of modern trance is welcome. we need something rougher round the edges. not sure what you mean by indie-sounding, but maybe something like old UNKLE or hybrid tracks?

Old Post Oct-14-2015 08:56  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for rubez Click here to Send rubez a Private Message Visit rubez's homepage! Add rubez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lolo
I play Trance no Dance

quote:
Originally posted by rubez
sounds interesting, anything away from the ultra-polished sound of modern trance is welcome. we need something rougher round the edges. not sure what you mean by indie-sounding, but maybe something like old UNKLE or hybrid tracks?

In my opinion you'll get both with the next single then. Yes indeed, Hybrid and the likes. If it had been me, I would have gone down that road entirely many years ago, but I wasn't ready. There's a frontier between the alternative sound and underground trance. Maybe not very original sound-wise, I admit, but it's what I like after all.

Old Post Oct-14-2015 09:02  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for Lolo Click here to Send Lolo a Private Message Visit Lolo's homepage! Add Lolo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > The Airwave (Lolo) Appreciation Thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (22): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback-- 2005 Tune same as the chorus to TuPac - California Love [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAquaculture - "Understatement" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread