Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > The Airwave (Lolo) Appreciation Thread
Pages (22): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
rubez
Supreme tranceaddict

sounds awesome

thin white duke / jacques lu cont pulls off amazing indie-sounding dance tracks, even with a 4/4 beat.

Old Post Oct-14-2015 09:04  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for rubez Click here to Send rubez a Private Message Visit rubez's homepage! Add rubez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Now at Soundcloud with tracklist:

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Oct-14-2015 20:49  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Airwave @FB regarding ADE set @Westerunie:
quote:
This last gig with Menno de Jong has still its influence on me. Actually I've never felt that great in my musician's career as I have been today.

What made it that special?

Airwave:
quote:
The fact that even though I'm going very specific in terms of sound compared to the rest of the lineup, I still find my space and get great response from the crowd. This is for me priceless

Fantastic set IMO

Airwave Live @ In Trance We Trust @ Amsterdam Dance Event 2015 @ Westerunie, Amsterdam, Netherlands 14-10-2015

Airwave Live @ In Trance We Trust @ Amsterdam Dance Event 2015 @ Westerunie, Amsterdam, Netherlands by Trancesets.Me on Mixcloud

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Oct-21-2015 20:33  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Another great set, 3 hours long:

Old Post Nov-22-2015 16:41  Netherlands
Kuhis
Senior tranceaddict

Old Post Dec-07-2015 14:19  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Kuhis Click here to Send Kuhis a Private Message Add Kuhis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

I wish you a very Happy Birthday Laurent!!!

Old Post Dec-10-2015 11:39  Netherlands
tranceCDs
Reality Hacker

Vega shining is my pick for track of the year

Old Post Dec-11-2015 22:33  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for tranceCDs Click here to Send tranceCDs a Private Message Add tranceCDs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
n0bben
-

Thumbs up

Still wonder if this is getting a release...

Old Post Dec-12-2015 21:52  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for n0bben Click here to Send n0bben a Private Message Add n0bben to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by n0bben
Still wonder if this is getting a release...

Probably not Would be great if Laurent would make something close to it again.

It's great, could you enable the download option? I guess it's on our Soundcloud.

Old Post Dec-12-2015 22:41  Netherlands
n0bben
-

Download enabled, i guess it's OK since its a rip from a liveset.

Old Post Dec-12-2015 23:02  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for n0bben Click here to Send n0bben a Private Message Add n0bben to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Thanks a lot

Old Post Dec-13-2015 09:36  Netherlands
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Kuhis

Sometime it takes a few listens before a track catches you. With this one that was after it remembered me of Mike Oldfield - Tubular Bells (@2:35) and then I really loved it.

Last edited by Trance-M on Dec-18-2015 at 21:59

Old Post Dec-18-2015 21:52  Netherlands

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > The Airwave (Lolo) Appreciation Thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (22): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUnknown track from Sasha @ Sensation White Belgium 2005 [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTransa - "Astro Dawn" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread