Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Hey hey, ho ho, weekend thread is on the go! Friday 146.
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
rdevito
Controlling Paradox

Carnival. Five days of sin.

Old Post Feb-09-2018 22:37  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for rdevito Click here to Send rdevito a Private Message Add rdevito to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Trance-M
Let the Games begin! and Carnival too (Carnaval here).

quote:
Originally posted by rdevito
Carnival.

Bah, who am I kidding? I've barely been able to get any rest during the last 9 days (when my holidays began), it's not like I'll kick back and relax anyway

Old Post Feb-10-2018 00:11  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

quote:
Originally posted by Vector A
Going out to a club. Gonna take a fistful of pillz.

Actually that's a no on the pills. But I am going out.

Lol this made me lol so fuckin hard. Comparable to that scene in Dirty Work when they get in the bar fight, and Chris Farley is at the juke box and yells "Hell yeah! Rolling Stones - Street Fightin' Man, G-SEVONNNNN!!" but he actually hits G8 and it's If You Like Pina Colada.

LOLOLOL

Old Post Feb-10-2018 02:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Whoa, i just Googled that song cause I realized I didn't actually know the title or who sung it. It's by Rupert Holmes and it's called Escape.

Well shit.

Old Post Feb-10-2018 02:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

LOL:

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Feb-10-2018 18:45  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

So much for a due date! He came 2 days early, labor and delivery was barely even 8 hours total! Wife was a rock star had some Pitocin for the last hour to help with the contractions but otherwise everything went wonderful.

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post Feb-11-2018 21:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

Congratulations on the mini-Nick

Old Post Feb-11-2018 21:39  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Amazing! Congratulations! Now hold on to your hat, lololol.

Old Post Feb-11-2018 22:21 

quote:
Originally posted by ziptnf
So much for a due date! He came 2 days early, labor and delivery was barely even 8 hours total! Wife was a rock star had some Pitocin for the last hour to help with the contractions but otherwise everything went wonderful.

I read that as Bitcoin

Congratulations!!!

Now the real fun begins

Old Post Feb-11-2018 23:03 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by ziptnf

Congratulations dad, everything will be different from now on!

Good to hear it all went well.

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Feb-11-2018 23:07  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

Thanks y'all. A friend linked me this and it's a perfect summation of the male experience

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post Feb-12-2018 01:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Lol, yeah. Huge reason why we hired a doula!

Old Post Feb-12-2018 13:38 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Hey hey, ho ho, weekend thread is on the go! Friday 146.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPopular electronic song from ~2000, should be easy [2011] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackQUBE - I Can Do It (Bossi Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread