Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > WMC Tickets Selling/Buying
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Pantone199c
such wmc. much dance.

quote:
Originally posted by TrippinOnBeats
I am looking for 2 tickets to Ultra for Sunday March 29th. I only see 3 day passes is there anyway to buy single days? Im sorry if this is a dumb question. Any help is appreciated.

In my experience Sunday is usually the easiest day to get a ticket for because a lot of the kiddos burn themselves out convulsing to the EDM vomit. I think a couple years back I scored a sunday ticket for about $60? Don't really remember but look at craigslist in the upcoming week since people are starting to get their tickets in the mail. Especially since they haven't sold out yet. Undoubtedly they will "sell out" a day or two before the festival, cool story Ultra.

You can defend them all you want, in fact I admire you for doing so, but don't you find it a little suspect that whenever these characters change their style and sound - it's always a "coincidence" they select whatever sound happens to be "popular" that month? - John Askew

A lot of artists today are just victims, not having control, and they're not free. And that's pathetic. If you start being dependent on money, then money has to reach a point to fit your expenses. - Thomas Bangalter

Old Post Mar-13-2015 02:23  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for Pantone199c Click here to Send Pantone199c a Private Message Add Pantone199c to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TrippinOnBeats
tranceaddict

Thanks for the reply. If I buy offcraigslist is there anything I should do to make sure the tickets are legit? I'm worried to buy fakes.

Old Post Mar-13-2015 02:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TrippinOnBeats Click here to Send TrippinOnBeats a Private Message Add TrippinOnBeats to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pantone199c
such wmc. much dance.

quote:
Originally posted by TrippinOnBeats
Thanks for the reply. If I buy offcraigslist is there anything I should do to make sure the tickets are legit? I'm worried to buy fakes.

I would say to make sure no tabs have been ripped off, I know some folks have had trouble with getting in if tabs are ripped but I think thats an inconsistency with the ticket scanning folks. I wouldn't worry about someone scamming you for the last day most scammers are out for the whole 3 day pass. Also the later you wait the better for you cost wise, the people who bought the tix to resell will panic and will want to just offload so they don't take a monstrous hit.

P.S. Always try to do a face to face buy. You can tell when someones trying to hustle you.

You can defend them all you want, in fact I admire you for doing so, but don't you find it a little suspect that whenever these characters change their style and sound - it's always a "coincidence" they select whatever sound happens to be "popular" that month? - John Askew

A lot of artists today are just victims, not having control, and they're not free. And that's pathetic. If you start being dependent on money, then money has to reach a point to fit your expenses. - Thomas Bangalter

Old Post Mar-13-2015 02:28  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for Pantone199c Click here to Send Pantone199c a Private Message Add Pantone199c to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BPM_PHL
Senior tranceaddict

Extra Digweed ticket. $40

Last edited by BPM_PHL on Mar-15-2015 at 20:05

Old Post Mar-13-2015 12:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for BPM_PHL Click here to Send BPM_PHL a Private Message Add BPM_PHL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Huff22
tranceaddict

Selling: Mood Day & Hernan/Warren/Jody/Mantzur - Both at 1st release Price

Looking for a Pete Tong Pool Party Tix

Old Post Mar-13-2015 14:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Huff22 Click here to Send Huff22 a Private Message Add Huff22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Donnie Gryphon

quote:
Originally posted by Huff22
Selling: Mood Day & Hernan/Warren/Jody/Mantzur - Both at 1st release Price

Looking for a Pete Tong Pool Party Tix

Just buy a Tong pool tickets, they are about to sell out.

Pete Tong Pool Party

Old Post Mar-13-2015 15:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Gryphon Click here to Send Donnie Gryphon a Private Message Add Donnie Gryphon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Huff22
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Donnie Gryphon
Just buy a Tong pool tickets, they are about to sell out.

Pete Tong Pool Party

I am still undecided if I'm actually going to go. Trying to hit Incorrect/Mescal/Locarola on Weds LOL

Old Post Mar-13-2015 16:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Huff22 Click here to Send Huff22 a Private Message Add Huff22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
civicstyle
everybody wants you...

1 ticket for Incorrect party right now at Steam all day ticket for $20 for sale. Here at venue.

Old Post Mar-25-2015 22:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for civicstyle Click here to Send civicstyle a Private Message Add civicstyle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ilove44time
Junior tranceaddict

LF: Toolroom in Stereo w/Mark Knight at the National Hotel Pool on Friday 3/26

Old Post Mar-26-2015 20:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ilove44time Click here to Send ilove44time a Private Message Add ilove44time to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
civicstyle
everybody wants you...

2 tickets to Markus Schulz for face value before 12am entry for sale.

Old Post Mar-27-2015 01:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for civicstyle Click here to Send civicstyle a Private Message Add civicstyle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Incredhulk0005
tranceaddict in training

3 life and death boat tickets for sale

3 tickets for life and death. 2 tier so 112. Have hard copy printed or I can list them on the RA resell option for the event . Staying at Mondrian. Can meet to sell them. Text 7167130008.

Old Post Mar-27-2015 17:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Incredhulk0005 Click here to Send Incredhulk0005 a Private Message Add Incredhulk0005 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

Hey great advice on the ultra dismount. But doesn't that come with a wristband or is it hard tickets for all three days (or both, ticket to pick up wristband)?

Once I took a piss in front of everybody at Stereo. Put the garbage under the mixer, and did it right there while people were dancing and screaming. people thought I was playing with the mixer but I was playing with my zizi.

quote:
Originally posted by Enjoy
a classic from the aria days:
me: are you on TA?
girl: uhhhh... im on speed

Old Post Mar-27-2015 18:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > WMC Tickets Selling/Buying
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback3- johan gielen - in session 86 (13-01-2007) Help!!! [2007] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTijuana - Groove is in the air (Simon's Future Dreams Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread