Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Enter District 36
Pages (75): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
trancelaxer
Senior tranceaddict

that review is getting me excited and its almost 5pm ... cheers!!!!

Old Post Nov-12-2010 19:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for trancelaxer Click here to Send trancelaxer a Private Message Add trancelaxer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ReenTeenTeen
Space Kadet

and there was light ))))

NYTA #1 F.I.L.F.
quote:
Originally posted by euphoria
I will ban you
"Our music has no limit to it boundaries nor is there a difference in genre to identify it but as a work of art." - ReenTeenTeen
quote:
Originally posted by djquick83
They got K in Kansas son. ... Its called the KKK. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA

RTT=GENIOUS <3

Old Post Nov-12-2010 20:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for ReenTeenTeen Click here to Send ReenTeenTeen a Private Message Add ReenTeenTeen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dr Flow
tranceaddict

Re: D36 walk through Review last night!

quote:
Originally posted by LSG
Yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting Damien the owner of D36 and what used to be Twilo Miami as well. He invited me to a walk through of D36 last night and to give me a preview of the Sound System.

This place is f-ing serious, when I first walked into the place I got flash back of Palladium. The entrance and exits, registers, coat check, stair cases all are away from the main floor to create a certain flow.

He explained every inch of the club and why he has it designed the way it is. This guy really thought everything out to the T.

After walking in and passing the registers you will walk downstairs to the coat check and there is a nice small sized room to chill out with couches and there will be a waitress to bring you drinks, and no bottle service required to sit and drink!

I finally made my way up the stair to the main floor and I was blown away from that amazing designed room and to top it off the MONSTER SOUND SYSTEM. The 4 stacks are huge and f-ing scary looking. The acoustics of the room are perfect, the room is the perfect size and the balcony has a lot of width, but at the same time the celings are at a perfect hight for sound acoutics.

I walked in the booth and the colsole fore the UREI mixer moves up and down with hydraulics, shit is high tech. The booth is amazing and looks like it will be a pleasure for these DJ's to rock it out all night long.

AND then, the true f-ing test!

I got to hear the BEAST, I walked down to center of the dancefloor and Damien threw on a few cd's and I can't really explain how AMAZING this system is. The power and bass is ridicules and the highs are so clean and crisp that your ears will not ring like most other systems will do to you. I can't really explain the rest cause it is just like no other system I heard before.

There is a few vip table on the balcony for the people who do wnat to sit and buy a bottle, and there are no PILLERS breaking up that dancefloor.

There is a few other inspections that need to pass and he said Grand Opening should be next weekend for Lee and Howells.

This is what NYC has been lacking for years now since the closing of Twilo, now we finally got something new and fresh and built for the MUSIC.

Oh year guys, leave the Ed Hardy shirts home cause I don't think they want that shit in there....lol

repost from nightclubcity....keep it classy!

Old Post Nov-12-2010 21:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Dr Flow Click here to Send Dr Flow a Private Message Add Dr Flow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

Re: Re: D36 walk through Review last night!

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Flow
repost from nightclubcity....keep it classy!

its the same person....relax

Old Post Nov-12-2010 21:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dr Flow
tranceaddict

Re: Re: Re: D36 walk through Review last night!

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops
its the same person....relax

wow, thats kind of shameful tpo repost the same grammatical errors that hurt my head.........such as:

quote:
"a perfect hight for sound acoutics"

"The power and bass is ridicules"

"There is a few vip table on the balcony"

"There is a few other inspections"

Wait, there's more!! Bonus Section: pillers, stair cases, flash back

In the name of St Twilo, all is forgiven!!"

Old Post Nov-12-2010 21:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Dr Flow Click here to Send Dr Flow a Private Message Add Dr Flow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

Re: Re: Re: Re: D36 walk through Review last night!

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Flow
wow, thats kind of shameful tpo repost the same grammatical errors that hurt my head.........such as:

rolleyes:

you ok son....

this post seems to be upsetting you

Old Post Nov-12-2010 21:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dr Flow
tranceaddict

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: D36 walk through Review last night!

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops
you ok son....

this post seems to be upsetting you

lol. projecting much?

im just critiquing the posters srsly bad grammar esp when its being rehashed in at least 3 different dance music message boards

his story is cute but the real question is when the club would open

Old Post Nov-12-2010 21:38  United States
trancelaxer
Senior tranceaddict

just throwing this out there ... but you sound like a tool

Old Post Nov-12-2010 21:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for trancelaxer Click here to Send trancelaxer a Private Message Add trancelaxer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dr Flow
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by trancelaxer
just throwing this out there ... but you sound like a tool

thanks, dunno how i can "sound" like a tool when im simply writing my opinion but its ok, i can already tell where your level of intelligence lies

Old Post Nov-12-2010 21:58  United States
Neonbeats
Supreme tranceaddict

So can we all agree Dr Flow is a troll from Ism?

Old Post Nov-12-2010 22:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Neonbeats Click here to Send Neonbeats a Private Message Add Neonbeats to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dr Flow
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Neonbeats
So can we all agree Dr Flow is a troll from Ism?

good job there nancy drew!

so posting my personal opinion constitutes trolling but posting on at least 3 diffferent messageboards with the same rhetoric under the name neonbeats isnt.
pot loves calling kettle black!

Old Post Nov-12-2010 22:06  United States
Neonbeats
Supreme tranceaddict

No, you're trolling. Keep that shit out of here.

Do you keep track of everyones username across all message boards? I really only post here but ok.

Ban.

Old Post Nov-12-2010 22:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Neonbeats Click here to Send Neonbeats a Private Message Add Neonbeats to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Enter District 36
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (75): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAnother one for your IDing ears [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackATB - Don't Stop (ATB Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread