Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Enter District 36
Pages (75): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
euphoria

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Flow
yeah, i took back what i originally posted so as not to piss u off yet you want to quote my reply and complain about my edit?
damned if i do damned if i dont perhaps
not for nothing Euphoria but do you have something against new members from NYC?
i noticed you closed the thread about JAson Jollins on this forum but only today opened it up.
he's a good friend of mine and a great DJ, censoring him as well?

He knows why, why don't you ask him.

Anyway... let's keep this thread on topic. It if you have a beef with me you can pm me.

Old Post Nov-16-2010 18:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Neonbeats
Supreme tranceaddict

Its gonna be open this weekend btw.

Old Post Nov-16-2010 18:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Neonbeats Click here to Send Neonbeats a Private Message Add Neonbeats to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dr Flow
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by euphoria
He knows why, why don't you ask him.

Anyway... let's keep this thread on topic. It if you have a beef with me you can pm me.

who is "HE"?
are we talking about the same thing?
you mentioned PMs before but youre bringing up the subject (again) of the quality of my posts while im backing off

you seem to be a moderator full of dbl standards i guess.

Old Post Nov-16-2010 19:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Dr Flow Click here to Send Dr Flow a Private Message Add Dr Flow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Bobby Fist Pump
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by sleepy&boo
The point is that you're willfully spreading information that you don't know if its true or not. Just because you label it as a rumor, you think that gives you a free pass to just spread it around? So other people can read it, pick it up, and start spreading it themselves.

I don't get it at all. You're spreading a virus my friend. If you don't know if it's true, just sit on it.

I understand people are frustrated, trust me - I am very frustrated myself. But to start spreading around conspiracy theories and garbage like that - especially about venues that have had their own issues in the past - is a little silly.

Pacha was closed for almost a month before - which club called them out? Think about it.

This city is a very challenging environment for any business catering to nightlife - that's the only truth of the matter right now.

So basically you're pinning this on the Russians...

Old Post Nov-16-2010 19:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Bobby Fist Pump Click here to Send Bobby Fist Pump a Private Message Add Bobby Fist Pump to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sleepy&boo
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Bobby Fist Pump
So basically you're pinning this on the Russians...

Nah...not the Russians.

Maybe George Bush.

Old Post Nov-16-2010 19:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy&boo Click here to Send sleepy&boo a Private Message Visit sleepy&boo's homepage! Add sleepy&boo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Flow
who is "HE"?
are we talking about the same thing?
you mentioned PMs before but youre bringing up the subject (again) of the quality of my posts while im backing off

you seem to be a moderator full of dbl standards i guess.

"He" is Jason. What double standards are you talking about? You've been here for a what a few days and suddenly you know me. That's funny!
I have no problems at all with new people, but being that you are new you should take some time to familiarize yourself with the forums before getting upset that I moved on of your threads. Once again, if you have a problem... PM me and lets keep the posts in this thread about D36. Have a nice day

Old Post Nov-16-2010 19:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
eyebegod
Supreme tranceaddict

Dubfire at Good Units

http://www.gradientmagazine.com/mus...ogt-good-units/

btw gradient magazine...THE SHIT...get on it if you don't already kno it

Old Post Nov-16-2010 19:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for eyebegod Click here to Send eyebegod a Private Message Add eyebegod to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

quote:
Originally posted by euphoria
"He" is Jason.

RobDawg is Jason ?????

Old Post Nov-16-2010 19:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops
RobDawg is Jason ?????

No, I am telling him to ask Jason.

Old Post Nov-16-2010 19:14  United States
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

So is Lee burridge/howells/taimur&fahad happening or not?

Old Post Nov-16-2010 19:20  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

quote:
Originally posted by SebG
So is Lee burridge/howells/taimur&fahad happening or not?

yea its at M2

Old Post Nov-16-2010 19:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dr Flow
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops
yea its at M2

its not @DT's loft?

Old Post Nov-16-2010 19:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Dr Flow Click here to Send Dr Flow a Private Message Add Dr Flow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Enter District 36
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (75): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOld Favorite 2 [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTube - "Wake Up" [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread