Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 264: It's Monday
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Friday 264: It's Monday

Ball = dropped.

Old Post May-18-2020 11:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

where am i???

Old Post May-18-2020 12:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Boomer187
where am i???

You are in Monday, but pretending it's Friday. In the COR. On the Internets.

Old Post May-18-2020 12:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

Long weekend here and I’ve been on the booze, vegetables are all in the dirt but the weather is shite

Old Post May-18-2020 19:25  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

We used to fuss when the landlord dissed us

Old Post May-18-2020 19:52  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

Tuesday, but yeah

Old Post May-18-2020 21:36  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
Tuesday, but yeah

That's just the Foster's talking, son.

Old Post May-19-2020 19:14  United States
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

It most certainly is not

Old Post May-19-2020 21:19  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

Have the murder hornets or the bogans killed us all in the future yet, Stu?

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post May-20-2020 23:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

Yes, actually. It's not pretty.

Old Post May-21-2020 01:20  Australia
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Question: what is the difference, if any, in the giant Japanese hornet and these "murder hornets"? They look the same to me. We've had them in middle TN since I was a child. They were imported accidentally by one of the pulp wood growing companies...at least that's what the rumor was. Some summers I see them all over the place...other summers almost never. In fact, the night I received my copperhead bite, I initially thought I had been stung by one of these hornets.

Old Post May-21-2020 11:04  United States
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

They aren't only common in Japan. They had tons of them in Gaungdong. Heck, they even eat them in rural areas.

American media makes the whole country look like pussies. Gotta make up some shit to scare fat faggots into watching it. Don't worry, Canadians somehow manage to top the pussy scale too. The fucking state of these 2 ****ries

Old Post May-21-2020 12:48  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 264: It's Monday
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTune Plz Help Me [2002] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTiesto - In My Memory [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread