Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The MMA thread
Pages (53): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Renzo
where am i

I'm pulling for Rampage, but I think Jones will win.

Old Post Sep-24-2011 23:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for Renzo Click here to Send Renzo a Private Message Add Renzo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DOOMBOT
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Spam
Can't be nearly as bad as Yves Lavine. I've seen more than a few bad calls from him.

Fedor was out. It wasn't a bad stoppage, Henderson would have continued to smash him even after he rolled over.

I think Jones will win unless Rampage can land a bomb. I haven't seen Jones take any really solid punches yet (likely because of his super-long reach), if he gets caught by one, it'll be interesting to see if he keeps it together.

Haha, you're right about Yves; he's pretty bad too.

I agree on your last point too. I think that Rampage is too slow to land that massive punch but it's not impossible. Hopefully it turns out to be a great fight, no matter who wins.

Old Post Sep-24-2011 23:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for DOOMBOT Click here to Send DOOMBOT a Private Message Add DOOMBOT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shaw
RIP

edit: nvm

> S u s h i p u n k . P h o t o g r a p h y <

Last edited by shaw on Sep-25-2011 at 01:32

Old Post Sep-25-2011 01:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for shaw Click here to Send shaw a Private Message Add shaw to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shaw
RIP

Let's go Hughes. Beat those frilly frosted tips into his head, plzkthx.

Old Post Sep-25-2011 02:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for shaw Click here to Send shaw a Private Message Add shaw to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

Every time this gets bumped, I read it as "The MDMA Thread".

Old Post Sep-25-2011 02:36  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shaw
RIP

quote:
Originally posted by shaw
Let's go Hughes. Beat those frilly frosted tips into his head, plzkthx.

Or not.

Old Post Sep-25-2011 02:59 
iclone
no footage found

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
Every time this gets bumped, I read it as "The MDMA Thread".

+1

Old Post Sep-25-2011 03:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for iclone Click here to Send iclone a Private Message Add iclone to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Renzo
where am i

So, yeah, that Jones kid.

He's ok at this MMA thing.

Old Post Sep-25-2011 04:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for Renzo Click here to Send Renzo a Private Message Add Renzo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spam
OMG Hai2U!

quote:
Originally posted by Renzo
So, yeah, that Jones kid.

He's ok at this MMA thing.

I hear he has a good shot at the championship.

Bullshit.
Those forces combine to create a soaking, boiling mudstorm on Valentine's Day.

Old Post Sep-25-2011 04:24  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spam Click here to Send Spam a Private Message Add Spam to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

Rampage at one point didn't even know why to do, Rogan kept on pointing that out as well. Kinda sad.

Rashad is going to get a beat down, that reach advantage is just retarded...even more so with his lower style of fighting.

Old Post Sep-25-2011 09:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spam
OMG Hai2U!

quote:
Originally posted by Nerologic
Rampage at one point didn't even know why to do, Rogan kept on pointing that out as well. Kinda sad.

Rashad is going to get a beat down, that reach advantage is just retarded...even more so with his lower style of fighting.

The start of the fight was a big WTF moment for me, Jones crawling around like the animal-style fighter from Bloodsport.

A big LOL was had when Rampage caught him with a fairly good right, and Jones literally turned around and sprinted to the other side of the cage.

It was looking good for Rampage at the end of round 1, he took that elbow from Jones and I think gained some confidence that Jones probably wouldn't knock him out. You could see he started to be the aggressor and get inside the reach of Jones. Jones was having a hard time landing punches as well because of Rampage's great head movement. But, once Jones started unleashing more of those kicks in round 2, you could see that Rampage was going to have to land a haymaker to win the fight. He hit Jones with a couple of good stiff jabs, but for the most part, any time he got inside that reach, Jones would bolt, and good for him for doing it

Bullshit.
Those forces combine to create a soaking, boiling mudstorm on Valentine's Day.

Old Post Sep-25-2011 14:33  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spam Click here to Send Spam a Private Message Add Spam to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
netroM

not totally unrelated to the topic, Joe Rogan's podcasts are awesome and highly recommended.

Old Post Sep-25-2011 15:05  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for netroM Click here to Send netroM a Private Message Add netroM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The MMA thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (53): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLittle wonder on transitions 01-01-06 [2010] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDigital Control - "Dreams Last For Long" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread