Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > What kind of car (s) do you own / would like to own / will own soon
Pages (67): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
gehzumteufel
In your ass

quote:
Originally posted by L.E.N.
I wish. Buying them isnt the expensive part its the services. Apparantly my insurance co is going to try and fix my car. We will see, Im still in talks about all that.

Haha yeah maintenance on those beasts is ugly. Been told that by a few former owners.

As for fixing your car, what caused the change? Or was the totaled assessment premature?

quote:
Originally posted by bas
Undies with a dickhole aren't good for guys. Your balls can get caught in them. That's why I prefer to go over the gate instead of through the fence.

Old Post Sep-23-2010 23:02  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for gehzumteufel Click here to Send gehzumteufel a Private Message Add gehzumteufel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shaw
RIP

quote:
Originally posted by jester

Lotus Elite
Right now its a concept. Rumour has it. That it will see the light of day in 2014

Price: US$180,000
Engine (from): Lexus IS-F (tuned) to turn out over 540 hp.
0-100 kph: 3.6 sec
Top Speed: 195 mph
Weight: Below 3800 lb

7-speed DSG

It looks like a Celica ate a Hyundai Tiburon.

> S u s h i p u n k . P h o t o g r a p h y <

Old Post Sep-23-2010 23:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for shaw Click here to Send shaw a Private Message Add shaw to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
L.E.N.
Rippin' and a Tearin'

quote:
Originally posted by gehzumteufel
Haha yeah maintenance on those beasts is ugly. Been told that by a few former owners.

As for fixing your car, what caused the change? Or was the totaled assessment premature?

Collision place said totalled, insurance co. said: fixable. Im going to go see the car in person while the bumpers are off and see really what they will be replacing. There are a lot of details I need to make sure they include/repair. I havent told them to fix shit yet.

Old Post Sep-23-2010 23:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for L.E.N. Click here to Send L.E.N. a Private Message Add L.E.N. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gehzumteufel
In your ass

quote:
Collision place said totalled, insurance co. said: fixable. Im going to go see the car in person while the bumpers are off and see really what they will be replacing. There are a lot of details I need to make sure they include/repair. I havent told them to fix shit yet.

That is really weird that they are disagreeing.

quote:
Originally posted by bas
Undies with a dickhole aren't good for guys. Your balls can get caught in them. That's why I prefer to go over the gate instead of through the fence.

Old Post Sep-23-2010 23:53  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for gehzumteufel Click here to Send gehzumteufel a Private Message Add gehzumteufel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
L.E.N.
Rippin' and a Tearin'

Well my insurance was saying after they started going over the car, all the extra stuff I have done to it might have saved it.

Old Post Sep-23-2010 23:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for L.E.N. Click here to Send L.E.N. a Private Message Add L.E.N. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gehzumteufel
In your ass

quote:
Well my insurance was saying after they started going over the car, all the extra stuff I have done to it might have saved it.

Ah that makes sense.

quote:
Originally posted by bas

Old Post Sep-24-2010 03:45  Russia
biznology
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
I wish. Buying them isnt the expensive part its the services. Apparantly my insurance co is going to try and fix my car. We will see, Im still in talks about all that.

yeah its hard to explain to an 850 owner why it has 2 of everything that need to be fixed, since its basically 2 sixes together rather than a true 12 cyl.

Old Post Sep-24-2010 19:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for biznology Click here to Send biznology a Private Message Add biznology to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gehzumteufel
In your ass

quote:
Originally posted by biznology
yeah its hard to explain to an 850 owner why it has 2 of everything that need to be fixed, since its basically 2 sixes together rather than a true 12 cyl.

lol so true. But they are such beautiful machines with some good getup considering.

quote:
Originally posted by bas

Old Post Sep-24-2010 20:08  Russia
Moongoose
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

Well if youre not embarrased by driving a measly V8 you could always go for the 840i Still a great car, just a little bit slower

Old Post Sep-24-2010 20:09  Slovenia
Click Here to See the Profile for Moongoose Click here to Send Moongoose a Private Message Add Moongoose to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Moongoose
Supreme tranceaddict

The strangest thing happened to me today. I was driving my friends car (07 BMW 530i) on my way to pick him up from the airport when i unexpectedly found myself in a race There i am, waiting at the lights, just before the turn for the motorway when i notice an elderly gentleman in another BMW 5 series next to me. Normally this woudnt mean much, as i honestly believe there are less grains of sand in the world than 5 series BMWs, but then they just kept piling and piling up behind us until by the time the light turned green there were 3 or 4 rows of nothing but the same model BMWs waiting there.
Now i always hit the gas hard when starting off the lights since i cant stand people who take ages to start after the liht turns green (and i knew that if i wanted to catch the green so that i an turn on the motorway without stoping i needed to "stray" over the limit slightly) and normally i am the only one to do this. Today however holly shit all the cars went of the line like it was the start of a formula 1 race. I lost the "pole" position almost immediately, being overtaken by the two on the left with the one behind me sticking just off my ass. I keep gaining speed and by now i have alredy strayed over the limit by quite a bit until the medium right turn comes up, i hit the brakes, downshift, the white BMW that was until just a few seconds ago following me flies by (in my defense i was in a measly 530i the other guy had a 550i ) i see at least a few more in the back mirror hit the apex of the corner and take the line behind us while the two front are already braking for the long 210° hard left then an immediate 90°right that enters the motorway. The first one was holding his ground, the secod one was right on his tail, the white 550i that overtook me did a slide trough the tight left bend right behind the second one (kudos to the guy ,he kept perfectly within the lines) and i was keeping a bit of a distance since we were now seveerely straying over the limit, then all 6 or so of us hit the motorway and the acceleration game began, the 550 shot to front, from behind i hear another v8 roaring and it soon flew by in the form of an alpina B5 (i came a little then) when it was time to brake for the first speed camemera a few of the cars had already hit the limiter and coudnt actually go any faster. Then afeter the speed camera all of us slowed down to crusising speed and drove away normally. One of the even went the same way as i did straight to the airport.

All this hapend in a few minutes and by the end of it i was like, AWESOME! but then i realised holly fucking shit what were we all jsut doing right now Thank all the gods in the multiverse that the roads were empty and that the copy all over the country are on strike today

BMWs man...every drive is an adventure. I know for certain this woudnt have happened if i was in my gentlemen's Alfa Romeo.

Old Post Sep-28-2010 12:49  Slovenia
Click Here to See the Profile for Moongoose Click here to Send Moongoose a Private Message Add Moongoose to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chimney
Low pH

quote:
Originally posted by Moongoose
The strangest thing happened to me today. I was driving my friends car (07 BMW 530i) on my way to pick him up from the airport when i unexpectedly found myself in a race There i am, waiting at the lights, just before the turn for the motorway when i notice an elderly gentleman in another BMW 5 series next to me. Normally this woudnt mean much, as i honestly believe there are less grains of sand in the world than 5 series BMWs, but then they just kept piling and piling up behind us until by the time the light turned green there were 3 or 4 rows of nothing but the same model BMWs waiting there.
Now i always hit the gas hard when starting off the lights since i cant stand people who take ages to start after the liht turns green (and i knew that if i wanted to catch the green so that i an turn on the motorway without stoping i needed to "stray" over the limit slightly) and normally i am the only one to do this. Today however holly shit all the cars went of the line like it was the start of a formula 1 race. I lost the "pole" position almost immediately, being overtaken by the two on the left with the one behind me sticking just off my ass. I keep gaining speed and by now i have alredy strayed over the limit by quite a bit until the medium right turn comes up, i hit the brakes, downshift, the white BMW that was until just a few seconds ago following me flies by (in my defense i was in a measly 530i the other guy had a 550i ) i see at least a few more in the back mirror hit the apex of the corner and take the line behind us while the two front are already braking for the long 210° hard left then an immediate 90°right that enters the motorway. The first one was holding his ground, the secod one was right on his tail, the white 550i that overtook me did a slide trough the tight left bend right behind the second one (kudos to the guy ,he kept perfectly within the lines) and i was keeping a bit of a distance since we were now seveerely straying over the limit, then all 6 or so of us hit the motorway and the acceleration game began, the 550 shot to front, from behind i hear another v8 roaring and it soon flew by in the form of an alpina B5 (i came a little then) when it was time to brake for the first speed camemera a few of the cars had already hit the limiter and coudnt actually go any faster. Then afeter the speed camera all of us slowed down to crusising speed and drove away normally. One of the even went the same way as i did straight to the airport.

All this hapend in a few minutes and by the end of it i was like, AWESOME! but then i realised holly fucking shit what were we all jsut doing right now Thank all the gods in the multiverse that the roads were empty and that the copy all over the country are on strike today

BMWs man...every drive is an adventure. I know for certain this woudnt have happened if i was in my gentlemen's Alfa Romeo.

You a baad booy (say this in an English accent)

What car is this? Skip the ******s.

Pic is better, you can see the rims:

Old Post Sep-29-2010 01:28  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for Chimney Click here to Send Chimney a Private Message Add Chimney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Couch Nugget
tranceaddict in training

looks like a Porsche Panamera

Old Post Sep-29-2010 01:33  Fiji
Click Here to See the Profile for Couch Nugget Click here to Send Couch Nugget a Private Message Add Couch Nugget to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > What kind of car (s) do you own / would like to own / will own soon
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (67): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDeep House Track [2010] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNu-NRG - "Supersonik Way" (Paul van Dyk Rework) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread