Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > #GroupTherapyLA
Pages (13): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
in2muzikk
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by MelBeat
And yes. All 3.

I have just the shirt for such a special occasion!

Old Post May-19-2012 20:17  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for in2muzikk Click here to Send in2muzikk a Private Message Add in2muzikk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
in2muzikk
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by SillySilvia
to those going tonite, dont forget about the mess around Staples center for the playoff games. the city is shuttling people from Sports Arena to Staples. I'm sure its going to be crazy over there.

Thanks for the tip! Anyone have suggestions on how to get there from Hollywood?

Old Post May-19-2012 20:20  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for in2muzikk Click here to Send in2muzikk a Private Message Add in2muzikk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
in2muzikk
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by lucifer1126
overall a great night. just sucks in the end around 1:47 they shut the smoking area door and people had to beg to get back inside. Security grab my bf and wouldnt let him back in and i had to beg and ask nicely for him.

Some things never change! Was the same years ago for Tiesto, I'm surprised that they let you back in.

Between the staff at this venue, safety of the area in general and ridiculous policies including "no drinks on the floor," this has to be my least favorite venue. If it wasn't A&B, I wouldn't be going...

Old Post May-19-2012 20:28  Germany
msilin
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by in2muzikk

I have just the shirt for such a special occasion!

sorry but it's definitely not all 3... it's jono and tony. Still a great show though! I thought the energy kind of tapered off in the last hour or so. I kept waiting for them to play some bangers but they kept it pretty chill. Personal Jesus was awesome, and of course Sun & Moon / Thing Called Love. They don't seem to play their classes like Satellite/Home/etc. anymore, or maybe only at festivals.

Anyway I thought it was a fun show. Entry was super fast, security was good, lines weren't long, and it wasn't super packed.

Old Post May-19-2012 22:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for msilin Click here to Send msilin a Private Message Visit msilin's homepage! Add msilin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
in2muzikk
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by msilin
sorry but it's definitely not all 3... it's jono and tony.

Ah, I thought so from the pics on FB. I will still wear the same shirt though. It is clean.

Old Post May-20-2012 02:14  Germany
amberella06
Supreme tranceaddict

TONIGHT!!! So excited!

Old Post May-20-2012 03:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for amberella06 Click here to Send amberella06 a Private Message Add amberella06 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Matt Es
Senior tranceaddict

I just wanna say that tonight's Group Therapy show (saturday) was off the hook, great vibes, great crowd, and Above & Beyond really blew my mind with their set.

They even played Alpha 9 - Bliss, and some other older classic tunes.

Old Post May-20-2012 11:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for Matt Es Click here to Send Matt Es a Private Message Add Matt Es to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
anomalies
Supreme tranceaddict

The lasers were awesome!

Old Post May-20-2012 14:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for anomalies Click here to Send anomalies a Private Message Add anomalies to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MelBeat
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by msilin
sorry but it's definitely not all 3... it's jono and tony.

Sorry for the misinformation. Just proves they make good drinks at the Shrine

I thought the lasers last night were better than Friday.

Old Post May-20-2012 15:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MelBeat Click here to Send MelBeat a Private Message Add MelBeat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trance_seeker
Supreme tranceaddict

The lasers were pretty impressive. Hard to capture on camera but pretty much made a ceiling of light.

Old Post May-20-2012 16:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for trance_seeker Click here to Send trance_seeker a Private Message Add trance_seeker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jdub889
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Matt Es
I just wanna say that tonight's Group Therapy show (saturday) was off the hook, great vibes, great crowd, and Above & Beyond really blew my mind with their set.

They even played Alpha 9 - Bliss, and some other older classic tunes.

they played bliss saturday night? one of my all time faves, but i don't recall this? did i miss it? fffuuuuuu

Old Post May-20-2012 18:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jdub889 Click here to Send jdub889 a Private Message Add jdub889 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Matt Es
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by jdub889
they played bliss saturday night? one of my all time faves, but i don't recall this? did i miss it? fffuuuuuu

Did you leave at any time during their set? I'm not sure exactly when they played it but i remember hearing it, and i remember my friend's reaction when he realized they were dropping it because we did not think they would... i can't get enough of that track.

Can anyone ID some of the classics they dropped on Sat?

Old Post May-20-2012 18:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for Matt Es Click here to Send Matt Es a Private Message Add Matt Es to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > #GroupTherapyLA
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (13): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID from LikWit's 3 hour set [2004] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOcean Lab - Clear Blue Water (Above & Beyond Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread