Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > TA Colors: Buy it on Beatport!
Pages (63): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Fuxzz
Supreme tranceaddict

Ok I have to hurry then.

"Trance and beyond united" maybe?

Old Post Mar-05-2012 20:13  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for Fuxzz Click here to Send Fuxzz a Private Message Add Fuxzz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kysora
Supreme tranceaddict

Not sure I want to contribute a track to this anymore. I'll still throw album art together, someone PM me when you guys finally settle on a name.

Old Post Mar-05-2012 20:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Kysora Click here to Send Kysora a Private Message Add Kysora to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Raphie
Mastering Engineer

Ok, after overwhelming input we go for: "From Miami to Ibiza 2012 VA"
So do your artwork thingy nice royalty free bikini chicks would be nice

Norm, can you write some nice paragraphs.
got 4 tracks in via WETRANSFER, please all remember:

- UNMASTERED 24bit tracks ONLY!!(really guys, I'm not going to mail back on 16bit limited squashed tracks or MP3 renders.)
- WETRANSFER ONLY (use link on my website) as i'm not chasing download buttons on Soundcloud for tracks pasted here. As I don't want any discussions that I missed your track.
- Please as zip/arj together with .txt containing track title, artist name, forumname
- Final submission date Friday March 23rd.

The week after i'll offer all tracks to RANN who can mix the compilation and I want to release 1st or 2nd week of April

Old Post Mar-06-2012 07:27  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Raphie Click here to Send Raphie a Private Message Visit Raphie's homepage! Add Raphie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjWoody
Chingon

Wow... Just heard all the tracks you guys posted. There's a lot of talent here. Excellent job everyone.

Old Post Mar-06-2012 08:23  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for DjWoody Click here to Send DjWoody a Private Message Visit DjWoody's homepage! Add DjWoody to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Raphie
Mastering Engineer

Woody, you can do a megamix too?
there is nothing wrong with submitting 2 megamixes as Beatport treats them as "track" anyway?

Old Post Mar-06-2012 08:31  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Raphie Click here to Send Raphie a Private Message Visit Raphie's homepage! Add Raphie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Normie
Supreme tranceaddict

Hi Raph,

If you could, PM me a couple links to the type/examples of verbage you need and I'll take it from there.

quote:
Originally posted by Raphie
Ok, after overwhelming input we go for: "From Miami to Ibiza 2012 VA"
So do your artwork thingy nice royalty free bikini chicks would be nice

Norm, can you write some nice paragraphs.
got 4 tracks in via WETRANSFER, please all remember:

- UNMASTERED 24bit tracks ONLY!!(really guys, I'm not going to mail back on 16bit limited squashed tracks or MP3 renders.)
- WETRANSFER ONLY (use link on my website) as i'm not chasing download buttons on Soundcloud for tracks pasted here. As I don't want any discussions that I missed your track.
- Please as zip/arj together with .txt containing track title, artist name, forumname
- Final submission date Friday March 23rd.

The week after i'll offer all tracks to RANN who can mix the compilation and I want to release 1st or 2nd week of April

Old Post Mar-06-2012 10:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Normie Click here to Send Normie a Private Message Add Normie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
atxbigballer1
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
there is nothing wrong with submitting 2 megamixes as Beatport treats them as "track" anyway?

I can mix also! I want to battle dj Woody!

"It's not the equipment....it's the muthaf@#%r running it"
quote:
Originally posted by Pagan-za
Fighting online is like winning the special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

Old Post Mar-06-2012 19:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for atxbigballer1 Click here to Send atxbigballer1 a Private Message Add atxbigballer1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjWoody
Chingon

quote:

I'm down to do one, and if it sucks just use Rann's or ATX. lol

Do you want it to be a full on 1 hour mix or a 5 min promo megamix? Also, it would be awesome if we can get the stems for the tracks so that way we can get a little bit more creative than just mixing in two tracks.

My only problem is that I'll be in Mexico City from March 21-26, so I won't be able to work on it until I come back.

Old Post Mar-06-2012 21:12  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for DjWoody Click here to Send DjWoody a Private Message Visit DjWoody's homepage! Add DjWoody to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
atxbigballer1
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DjWoody
I'm down to do one, and if it sucks just use Rann's or ATX. lol
be no fun if i can't battle dj mix master Woody!

quote:
Fighting online is like winning the special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

Old Post Mar-06-2012 21:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for atxbigballer1 Click here to Send atxbigballer1 a Private Message Add atxbigballer1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjWoody
Chingon

quote:
Originally posted by atxbigballer1
be no fun if i can't battle dj mix master Woody!

I suck, you win!

Old Post Mar-06-2012 22:03  Mexico
atxbigballer1
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DjWoody
I suck, you win!

Don't be to hard on your self.
no i suck!
well at least you dj at clubs i never dj any where!

quote:

Old Post Mar-07-2012 00:14  United States
Trancelover03591
Trained tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by fuxzz
"Trance and beyond united" maybe?

That is kind of an odd title :P

It doesn't really mean much in English.

My Soundcloud

Old Post Mar-07-2012 02:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancelover03591 Click here to Send Trancelover03591 a Private Message Add Trancelover03591 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > TA Colors: Buy it on Beatport!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (63): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackU really know this [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackE Razor - Mantra [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread