Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > TA Colors: Buy it on Beatport!
Pages (63): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Looney4Clooney
ugliest city i've ever lived in. The people , well 70% of them are just , i mean there are the accents. the Tommy Lee accent, there are the 30% that pretend they are somebody they aren't, you have to drive and i don't drive. I hate driving. Until i get a chauffeur that doubles as my super hero manager, i take taxis. in NYC and Montreal, you can ride a bike, take public transportation. I don't think i would ever buy a car unless i had kids. The douchebag ratio is just too fucking high. People are ugly.

ya, i fucking hated that city. My favorite city is montreal. Nice place near downtown. No car, lots of trees, a metropolitan but oddly feels small. The women are beautifull. Rent is affordable. NYC is ok. Lots of things to see, i like the opera and the symphony, but rent is so fucking high.

I would live to live in Paris, Berlin , Vancouver , Montreal or NYC, I also don't like hot weather.

You didn't do it right or live in the right place

If you're someone that likes NY, you'll hate LA, and if like me you think NY is mainly full of pricks, then you'll love LA.
I think part of it is that NY'ers attach part of their persona to the city itself, like it makes them special. When I lived there I saw the shittest little crack hovel apartments (some didn't even have their own toilet) all for like $2500+ per month. It's actually the reason I decided not stay. The standard of living is just too low, and if you don't have that intrinsic boner for NY, it just makes no sense to live there. And NY taxis, ugh, for paupers. Always smell like the driver just shat themselves and thought air freshner will sort it - can't even bring myself to touch the door handles.

Berlin is great, love it, but also quite ghetto at times/places, and can be a really bleak place especially in winter. Love Paris but the crime is out of hand and it's overpriced as well, not to mention the Parisien's are so up their own arses.

Anyway, back OT, I'm hoping to get this shit dusted by Monday.

Old Post May-06-2012 04:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rodri Santos
Supreme tranceaddict

Milan or Amsterdam, just be sure you can stand the cold. NY may be too big for me, i like big cities but NY should be above my limit.

Old Post May-06-2012 16:49  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for Rodri Santos Click here to Send Rodri Santos a Private Message Add Rodri Santos to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
You didn't do it right or live in the right place

If you're someone that likes NY, you'll hate LA, and if like me you think NY is mainly full of pricks, then you'll love LA.
I think part of it is that NY'ers attach part of their persona to the city itself, like it makes them special. When I lived there I saw the shittest little crack hovel apartments (some didn't even have their own toilet) all for like $2500+ per month. It's actually the reason I decided not stay. The standard of living is just too low, and if you don't have that intrinsic boner for NY, it just makes no sense to live there. And NY taxis, ugh, for paupers. Always smell like the driver just shat themselves and thought air freshner will sort it - can't even bring myself to touch the door handles.

Berlin is great, love it, but also quite ghetto at times/places, and can be a really bleak place especially in winter. Love Paris but the crime is out of hand and it's overpriced as well, not to mention the Parisien's are so up their own arses.

Anyway, back OT, I'm hoping to get this shit dusted by Monday.

i was poor. And it is the kind of place you need a car. And that is really a big factor in picking a city. I detest cars. I find it such a waste of time. They are so expensive , you need to be an amateur mechanic to fix anything these days and they are just awful for the environment. Buying a car has not entered my mind since i never renewed my license in like 2004. Rent if you want to go out of town, take a taxi, or ride a bike. The stress of owning a car alone is just not worth it.

Old Post May-07-2012 21:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for Looney4Clooney Click here to Send Looney4Clooney a Private Message Add Looney4Clooney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tehlord
Supreme tranceaddict

I've been to LA. You're literally all fucking nuts.

Old Post May-07-2012 22:57  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for tehlord Click here to Send tehlord a Private Message Add tehlord to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

honestly, name 1 good thing about the city. It is a cultural vacuum, a blackhole that generates this incredible field of gravity that lures all the douchebags. The income disparity is disgusting. The food is awful, people are ugly and dress like idiots. You have gated communities... People in NYC, might be assholes but they don't talk to you. If everyone in LA would shut the fuck up, maybe it would be a place i could endure for more than a year.

Falling down was set in LA for a reason.

Old Post May-07-2012 23:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for Looney4Clooney Click here to Send Looney4Clooney a Private Message Add Looney4Clooney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tehlord
Supreme tranceaddict

Well Storage Wars is set there. I love that programme. Just because of Barry though, he's cool.

Old Post May-07-2012 23:18  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for tehlord Click here to Send tehlord a Private Message Add tehlord to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

hahahaha

here is one for ya

also

the pot smoking. I hate the smell. I hate the culture. I just never got the whole pot thing. It smells like poor people.

Old Post May-07-2012 23:20 
tehlord
Supreme tranceaddict

Fucking love that show too.

I also, do not care for The Godfather.

Old Post May-07-2012 23:23  United Kingdom
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

how can you even say that ?
its like the perfect movie
What don't you like about it ?

lol

Old Post May-07-2012 23:26 
tehlord
Supreme tranceaddict

It insists upon itself.

Old Post May-07-2012 23:27  United Kingdom
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

it is subtle , something you wouldn't understand.

Old Post May-07-2012 23:35 
tehlord
Supreme tranceaddict

Now you're just being mean.

And anyway, if I want subtle, deep or meaningful it won't be a film I turn to. I want to be entertained.

That's why Predator is the perfect film if you're a man.

Or perhaps Inglorious Basterds. I was just dazzled by the German dude in that though.

Old Post May-07-2012 23:40  United Kingdom

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > TA Colors: Buy it on Beatport!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (63): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackI need to find this "blue fear" Remix, pls help!! [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAltitude - Night Stalker [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread