Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > THE OFFICIAL EURO 2012 Thread
Pages (26): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
FunkyCrew
Ukranian Import

Re: Euro 2012: Netherlands 'subjected to racist chants while training'

quote:
Originally posted by Stilez
Fak! Hope this isn't true & certainly hope it's not going to be happening at every game.

it's certainly true :\

*sigh* typical Eastern European attitude to people of other races so sad

And leave this world behind...

Old Post Jun-08-2012 14:58  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for FunkyCrew Click here to Send FunkyCrew a Private Message Add FunkyCrew to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hax-a-million
Supreme tranceaddict

i like holland and france to make some noise this year!

also i was invited to play 11 on 11 tomorrow, a bunch of croatians vs a bunch of irishmen. should be interesting

Old Post Jun-08-2012 15:00  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for hax-a-million Click here to Send hax-a-million a Private Message Add hax-a-million to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

hahah sick game so far

Old Post Jun-08-2012 17:34  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Xavier Moriarty
one man only, 8 swords

polish substitute goalie should've get red card as soon as he moved the ball on 11 m. what the fuck was up with that?? pft

cmon greece !!!

Old Post Jun-08-2012 17:36  Serbia
Click Here to See the Profile for Xavier Moriarty Click here to Send Xavier Moriarty a Private Message Add Xavier Moriarty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Xavier Moriarty
one man only, 8 swords

quote:
Uefa officials said an incident had occurred but it was a protest about Krakow not being given any Euro 2012 matches, The Times reported

sure !!!

anybody who knows anything about football knows the truth about polish fans. trying to make it into something else is disgraceful. uefa officials should be ashamed of themselves

Old Post Jun-08-2012 17:40  Serbia
Click Here to See the Profile for Xavier Moriarty Click here to Send Xavier Moriarty a Private Message Add Xavier Moriarty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Xavier Moriarty
one man only, 8 swords

cmooooon bratkas !!!!!!

Old Post Jun-08-2012 17:41  Serbia
Stilez
RealTalk & Srsbidniz

Wow. What an opening game/match that was. Cards all over the place, both teams down 10 men. Greece had it in the bag, but couldn't capitalize on that penalty kick.

To think this was just the first game. W00t!

Twitter | YouTube | Instagram | Soundcloud | MixCloud | BLOG

Old Post Jun-08-2012 18:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for Stilez Click here to Send Stilez a Private Message Visit Stilez's homepage! Add Stilez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Stilez
RealTalk & Srsbidniz

Twitter | YouTube | Instagram | Soundcloud | MixCloud | BLOG

Old Post Jun-08-2012 18:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for Stilez Click here to Send Stilez a Private Message Visit Stilez's homepage! Add Stilez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LightsOut
Antagonist

quote:
Originally posted by Stilez
Greece had it in the bag

Kind of an odd match that was. I think Poland had it in the bag, but let Greece off the hook and they paid for it. After a solid first half and heading in the break 1-0 up with a man advantage, they let off the gas and Greece capitalized. It's funny watching teams play 4-3-3 and be completely outplayed, only to go down a man and be forced into a 4-4-1 and then suddenly everything comes together.

Czech Republic - Russia coming up. I don't really the rate either team that high.. If Arshavin, Kerzhakov, & Shirokov are in good form today, Russia should come out ahead.

• Ambivalent - R U OK (Kasper is OK Mix)
  • Do Santos - Menina
  • Heartthrob - Baby Kate (Magda's "Where Is My Baby's Daddy" Mix)
  • Danton Eeprom - To The Bone (Jamie Jones Deep Sea Dub Mix)
  • Matt Nordstrom - Lucky Drawls (Mark Brooms No Rave Stab Mix)

Old Post Jun-08-2012 18:20  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for LightsOut Click here to Send LightsOut a Private Message Add LightsOut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Xavier Moriarty
one man only, 8 swords

YES !!!!!

Old Post Jun-08-2012 19:00  Serbia
Special K
_

Lol @ The Irish welcoming the English team in Poland.

hahahahaha I love it.

Re: Ukranian + Polish supporters.

Dunno if anyone else saw it but I caught a really good BBC Panorama documentary last week called "Stadiums of Hate". Available on torrent.

Last edited by Special K on Jun-08-2012 at 23:50

Old Post Jun-08-2012 19:07  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Special K Click here to Send Special K a Private Message Add Special K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Xavier Moriarty
one man only, 8 swords

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOHOHOOOO

Old Post Jun-08-2012 19:08  Serbia

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > THE OFFICIAL EURO 2012 Thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (26): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackId ? [2002] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTransa - Carla's Theme [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread