Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Digital Dreams 2013 so far...
Pages (21): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
jad
_.spark._

quote:
Originally posted by Orko
I hear what you are saying, but I think it will just take time. Like all things, culture takes time to build. We just got festivals last year, we haven't even got through year #2. As you said, in Australia festivals are normal, and probably have been for a very long time.

I think after the novelty wears off, more and more people will be pushing for something different. Right now, these events are different from what we have had for the last 10 years. The base will grow, people will diversify, new promoters will get involved, and things will improve.

Experiences are all the same, whether it is a festival, or dating. You have to go on enough bad dates, to learn what you really want.

Agreed. I'm sure it's just a matter of time until we start getting better festivals.

Old Post Mar-18-2013 23:02  Palestine
Click Here to See the Profile for jad Click here to Send jad a Private Message Visit jad's homepage! Add jad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Special K
_

Luciano === thank you and I'm def in for this now woo hoo !!!!!

Old Post Mar-21-2013 16:04  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Special K Click here to Send Special K a Private Message Add Special K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Master Kush
Supreme tranceaddict

Nice!!

____
__

Old Post Mar-21-2013 16:13  Czech Republic
Click Here to See the Profile for Master Kush Click here to Send Master Kush a Private Message Add Master Kush to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
progbeatz
Supreme tranceaddict

Called it!! haha and i have a pretty dam good feeling who the Headliner is too haha

Old Post Mar-21-2013 16:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for progbeatz Click here to Send progbeatz a Private Message Visit progbeatz's homepage! Add progbeatz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

quote:
Originally posted by The Rattler
Glad to hear that, I really like Dubfire but I'm so tired of seeing him now.

he'll get booked, if he hasn't been already

Once I took a piss in front of everybody at Stereo. Put the garbage under the mixer, and did it right there while people were dancing and screaming. people thought I was playing with the mixer but I was playing with my zizi.

quote:
Originally posted by Enjoy
a classic from the aria days:
me: are you on TA?
girl: uhhhh... im on speed

Old Post Mar-21-2013 17:01  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Whip_lash
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Special K
Luciano === thank you and I'm def in for this now woo hoo !!!!!

And i was asking why they dont bring him in haha.. in for this now!

Old Post Mar-21-2013 17:45  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Whip_lash Click here to Send Whip_lash a Private Message Add Whip_lash to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Rattler
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Spin Laden
he'll get booked, if he hasn't been already

If he is, just a good reason to dip early and skip the lines at the after parties

Old Post Mar-21-2013 18:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for The Rattler Click here to Send The Rattler a Private Message Add The Rattler to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ravenrg84
Supreme tranceaddict

How is this festival? maybe I'll be going for PvD since he never plays here in montreal...

Old Post Mar-21-2013 18:37  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for ravenrg84 Click here to Send ravenrg84 a Private Message Add ravenrg84 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hax-a-million
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by ravenrg84
How is this festival? maybe I'll be going for PvD since he never plays here in montreal...

personally i thought this was the best festival we had last year. that being said, i'm not sure i would recommend coming all that way just for a 1hr pvd set. not expecting much from him but overall i think it will be a good time and as the artist line-up leaks out, i'm happier and happier with my decision to buy tickets when they were released

Old Post Mar-21-2013 19:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for hax-a-million Click here to Send hax-a-million a Private Message Add hax-a-million to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yohan
Champion of Deep&Nu-disco

quote:
Originally posted by ravenrg84
not as good as any Mtl big parties, yet. getting better, but still a lot of work to do

Originally posted by chinamon
not true. i say "ugh"
but i am a tranny.

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
lol colour me retarded

Old Post Mar-21-2013 20:32  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Yohan Click here to Send Yohan a Private Message Add Yohan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Highroller
ad hoc and ad lib

Luciano and Richie Hawtin at a festival in Toronto? Although I haven't really been listening to those two recently, that's pretty awesome if you ask me.

Although it was a few years ago now, I saw Luciano play at a club in Madrid and it was easily one of the best parties I've ever been to. That guy is a beast behind the decks when he wants to be (although he can also be pretty cheesy too, so let's hope that doesn't happen).

One more interesting name and I'm in.

Old Post Mar-21-2013 22:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for The Highroller Click here to Send The Highroller a Private Message Add The Highroller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

quote:
Originally posted by The Highroller
although he can also be pretty cheesy too, so let's hope that doesn't happen)

I'm skeptical of that too. If he plays cheesey anywhere, it'd be at a festival I would think.

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Last edited by kotsy on Mar-23-2013 at 19:57

Old Post Mar-22-2013 01:43  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Digital Dreams 2013 so far...
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (21): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBeam - On Your Mind (Sean Tyas Hard Dub Remix) [2007] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCosmic Gate - "Exploration Of Space" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread