Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > Second Sun - "Love Simulator"
Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
_Marco_
emruh firhf moize

quote:
Originally posted by ThaMaestro
david forbes + mallorca lee = scanners - gypsy
or
nu-nrg - butterfly (from space flower ep ...)

?????

the chance i'm wrong is 99%

well you're wrong
spaceflower ep is 1 year old
gipsy is from last year too

Old Post Mar-10-2004 08:03  France
Click Here to See the Profile for _Marco_ Click here to Send _Marco_ a Private Message Add _Marco_ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DeviantxPete
momosexual

I'd give PvD a couple of more months.

Probably doing the same thing as he did with "Connected" that we heard from his Okyo set.

I'm quite sure it's a new PvD tune. Or a rework. The tech-like bassline (similar to the PvD Remix of the released version of "Crush") makes me think that way.

Old Post Mar-10-2004 09:08  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for DeviantxPete Click here to Send DeviantxPete a Private Message Add DeviantxPete to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
vishous5
tranceaddict

i dunno if this helps or not but i just got ralph & wallen - full contact 2 and it is the same song.

however, i'm guessing it's ID'd incorrectly cuz both id3 tags are left blank to represent an unknown artist and title.

Old Post Mar-10-2004 23:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for vishous5 Click here to Send vishous5 a Private Message Add vishous5 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
movingincircles
ninja!

hmmm, i know pvd done something to this tune, cause i can hear that...i cant really explain it...uhhh that slow progressive one kick sound

shhhhhHHHHHHHHHH boom

so yea

EDIT

it isnt full contact

http://www.vh1.com/artists/az/dave_ralph/338869/album.jhtml

Last edited by movingincircles on Mar-11-2004 at 00:51

Old Post Mar-11-2004 00:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for movingincircles Click here to Send movingincircles a Private Message Add movingincircles to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djjeesh
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by vishous5
i dunno if this helps or not but i just got ralph & wallen - full contact 2 and it is the same song.

however, i'm guessing it's ID'd incorrectly cuz both id3 tags are left blank to represent an unknown artist and title.

i got that track too... didnt sound anything like the sample to me

Old Post Mar-11-2004 06:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djjeesh Click here to Send djjeesh a Private Message Visit djjeesh's homepage! Add djjeesh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Wretched
adsf

The track is Ralph & Whalen - Full Contact 2

Make SURE there is a 2, because the original is a chillout tune.

edit: Well atleast that's how it's labeled for me. Although, the overall sound and the repetitiveness reminds me of The Thrillseekers, which might explain why PvD is the only one playing it (Thrillseekers is under PvD's Vandit label).

Old Post Mar-12-2004 00:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Wretched Click here to Send Wretched a Private Message Add Wretched to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djjeesh
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Wretched

edit: Well atleast that's how it's labeled for me. Although, the overall sound and the repetitiveness reminds me of The Thrillseekers, which might explain why PvD is the only one playing it (Thrillseekers is under PvD's Vandit label).

do you have a rip or a full single of the tune?

edit: nevermind.. its the same file as the sample.. so who knows if this is right.

Last edited by djjeesh on Mar-12-2004 at 02:10

Old Post Mar-12-2004 02:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djjeesh Click here to Send djjeesh a Private Message Visit djjeesh's homepage! Add djjeesh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sandstorm03

quote:

First Class Gimps STFU! ur retarded! MP3 names Are NOT RIGHt. FFS 17 is not Ralph & Whalen - Full Contact 2. I dont know where u got
Ralph & Whalen - Full Contact 2 but its wrong

Ralph & Whalen - Full Contact is the piano track, which is on Dave Ralphs resident alien Cd from 2003.

Old Post Mar-12-2004 11:18  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for sandstorm03 Click here to Send sandstorm03 a Private Message Add sandstorm03 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DeviantxPete
momosexual

quote:
Originally posted by Wretched

cerebellum'd by mislabeled mp3s...

Old Post Mar-13-2004 09:38  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for DeviantxPete Click here to Send DeviantxPete a Private Message Add DeviantxPete to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
joecali
tranceaddict in training

No Id Yet? We must ID this!!!!!!

Old Post Mar-13-2004 15:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for joecali Click here to Send joecali a Private Message Add joecali to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dEEkAy

i still think there are several hints for this being a pvd production imho

Old Post Mar-14-2004 21:52 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sandstorm03

i think 39 @ roxy is more pvd then this id....

If any of you have mark norman - rush play rush, and this id b2b, they sound similar

Old Post Mar-14-2004 21:57  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for sandstorm03 Click here to Send sandstorm03 a Private Message Add sandstorm03 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > Second Sun - "Love Simulator"
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAnother hard to find track... please help [2006] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGladiator (Unreleased Judge Jules Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread