Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > Second Sun - "Love Simulator"
Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
caddyshack
gsmile

quote:
Originally posted by DeviantxPete
Of course one of us can ask PvD live. Comon, the melody's not TOO hard to sing, now is it?

i am a talented singer but i was thinking a CD with my e-mail on it?

PEACE
childsplay

quote:
Originally posted by pink_glitter
i think "Commercial" is when peple advertise things in between the music, like local radios, and "mainstream" is when there is uninterrupted music on a radio, i.e like Digitally Imported streams

Old Post Mar-19-2004 21:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for caddyshack Click here to Send caddyshack a Private Message Add caddyshack to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
King_Mack
Professor of Pimpology

Rasta

quote:
Originally posted by joecali
Has this sample been placed on other Trance forum's? Try the DI forum they have some member's that really know their shiet..Its worth a try.

already posted this on DI

Old Post Mar-20-2004 02:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for King_Mack Click here to Send King_Mack a Private Message Add King_Mack to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
movingincircles
ninja!

now im hearing

kill bill kill bill kill bill kill bill kill bill kill bill kill bill kill bill kill bill kill bill kill bill kill bill kill bill kill bill kill bill kill bill kill bill kill bill kill bill kill bill kill bill kill bill kill bill kill bill kill bill kill bill kill bill kill bill kill bill kill bill kill bill kill bill kill bill kill bill kill bill

Old Post Mar-20-2004 08:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for movingincircles Click here to Send movingincircles a Private Message Add movingincircles to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djjeesh
Supreme tranceaddict

now i'm thinking a pvd remix/track or a mark norman remix/track

I heard the remix of Smith & Pledger's "Forever" by Mark & Norman.. it has some of the same sounds as this track.... take a listen. Anybody know what Mark & Norman have been up to? And does pvd play their shtuff?

Old Post Mar-21-2004 07:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djjeesh Click here to Send djjeesh a Private Message Visit djjeesh's homepage! Add djjeesh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CGRumler
Master of the Hadouken

quote:
Originally posted by djjeesh
now i'm thinking a pvd remix/track or a mark norman remix/track

I heard the remix of Smith & Pledger's "Forever" by Mark & Norman.. it has some of the same sounds as this track.... take a listen. Anybody know what Mark & Norman have been up to? And does pvd play their shtuff?

I know there was a Mark Norman remix of Tiesto feat. BT - Love Comes Again, but that's about all I know.

Old Post Mar-21-2004 14:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for CGRumler Click here to Send CGRumler a Private Message Visit CGRumler's homepage! Add CGRumler to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djjeesh
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by CGRumler
I know there was a Mark Norman remix of Tiesto feat. BT - Love Comes Again, but that's about all I know.

Yeah, sadly thats not it

Old Post Mar-21-2004 18:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djjeesh Click here to Send djjeesh a Private Message Visit djjeesh's homepage! Add djjeesh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CGRumler
Master of the Hadouken

quote:
Originally posted by djjeesh
Yeah, sadly thats not it

Oh I know that it wasn't. Lol

Old Post Mar-22-2004 02:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for CGRumler Click here to Send CGRumler a Private Message Visit CGRumler's homepage! Add CGRumler to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
alex_xxx
tranceaddict in training

Smiley DJ

quote:
Originally posted by caddyshack
i am a talented singer but i was thinking a CD with my e-mail on it?

If someone is going to Heaven in London this Friday (26-03), he can ask PvD live on the stage. Maybe if someone has a phone like Motorola Mpx200 or Samsung I700 able to play MP3 - he can play it to PvD directly on stage... It's a pity I'm going to London on Sunday... :-(

Old Post Mar-22-2004 18:17  Czech Republic
Click Here to See the Profile for alex_xxx Click here to Send alex_xxx a Private Message Visit alex_xxx's homepage! Add alex_xxx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
joecali
tranceaddict in training

Emailed PVD and got this reply. thanks for your mail.
I'm sorry to say, i can't help you in this point because i din't know which track it was and
Paul can't remember on this track after "Connected", Sorry.

many greetings from here
Jens
PvD Office

Old Post Mar-22-2004 18:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for joecali Click here to Send joecali a Private Message Add joecali to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ex-dj
wake up with the king

OMG he played again at Space during WMC on 3/5... PURE F***ING OWNAGE!!!

Anyhow, I happen to know certain people were up in the DJ booth at that time. Why couldn't they have asked him or just spied on the laptop screen... grrrrrr, or perhaps they know and aren't telling

#8 - Jul 3 - Pacha, Ibiza
next up:
#9 - Oct 22 - Space, Miami
#10 - Nov 23 - Icon, Orlando
#11 - Dec 17 - Space, Miami
hopefully:
#12 - Dec 31 - NYE in LA!!!

Old Post Mar-23-2004 03:15  Bahamas
Click Here to See the Profile for ex-dj Click here to Send ex-dj a Private Message Add ex-dj to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
movingincircles
ninja!

quote:
Originally posted by joecali
Emailed PVD and got this reply. thanks for your mail.
I'm sorry to say, i can't help you in this point because i din't know which track it was and
Paul can't remember on this track after "Connected", Sorry.

many greetings from here
Jens
PvD Office

did you send them the sample?

Old Post Mar-23-2004 19:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for movingincircles Click here to Send movingincircles a Private Message Add movingincircles to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
joecali
tranceaddict in training

Well I think the mystery Is solved this straight from PVD's email contact,The Name of the Track is Second Sun - Love Stimulator(PVD remix)..Please check it out ..I hope thats it..WOW I cant believe we ID this slammin track...This really made my day.

Old Post Mar-23-2004 19:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for joecali Click here to Send joecali a Private Message Add joecali to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > Second Sun - "Love Simulator"
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackstompin german trance from 1999 time' id please? [2003] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRah - "Glow" (Airbase Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread