Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Psy for Your Mind (yep, its a download thread)
Pages (62): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Tunnel Rat
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Shankar
Well, Eclipse always had 2 stages. One is the main stage, one is a chill stage. This year they are expanding their musical boundaries to add more musical genres to the menu. The chill stage can no longer be classified as "chill", as it will have other genres to it. Thus the new name, Alternative Stage. This stage will include downtempo, breaks, some slow prog, and definitelly chill-out.

Where was the second stage last year? I never even noticed it.

Old Post Jul-18-2008 00:57  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Tunnel Rat Click here to Send Tunnel Rat a Private Message Add Tunnel Rat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
basilisk
Ektoplazm

Ektoplazm is proud to be releasing Ekoplex's debut album Journey Of The Turtle just in time for Eclipse! CDs will be available for sale at the festival for $10. If you enjoy driving atmospheric psytrance--cruising along somewhere between full-on and the more upbeat side of progressive--be sure to check this album out!

Incidentally, this release is the first full-length album from a Toronto psytrance artist. Support local talent!

Old Post Jul-18-2008 02:34  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for basilisk Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Visit basilisk's homepage! Add basilisk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shankar
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Tunnel Rat
Where was the second stage last year? I never even noticed it.

As far as I know, there was another stage last year. It was run by Sumkidz from Toronto. It had a great variety of dub and downtempo music.

www.tribalvision.cz

Old Post Jul-18-2008 06:00  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Shankar Click here to Send Shankar a Private Message Visit Shankar's homepage! Add Shankar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kaniz
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by basilisk
Anyone here into techtrance? This is a great release!

MOMENTUM VOLUME 1
01 :: Nerso - Clarity (6:49)
02 :: PhaseTech - Phazer (7:56)
03 :: Excizen - Crips (7:02)
04 :: Opsy - Her Ghost In The Fog (6:56)
05 :: PhaseTech & Ectima - Momentum (7:02)
06 :: Ectima - Metal Isolation (6:34)
07 :: Kino Oko - Way To Obirsju (8:18)
08 :: Deto - Lavina (8:57)
09 :: Kocka - Hiper Kocka (4:04)

Momentum Volume 1 is the first in a new series of techtrance and progressive compilations from TesseracTstudio. Compiled by PhaseTech, Momentum gathers material from across East-Central Europe with a particular emphasis on homegrown Serbian productions. Sleek driving rhythms and gleaming cybernetic atmospheres infuse this stellar release with a rich futuristic ambiance. Momentum Volume 1 successfully revives the mood and style of post-millennial techtrance for modern audiences even as it paves the way for a new generation of mechanistic producers to move and shake the dance floors of the world.

Download it for free in MP3 or WAV:
http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music/momentum-volume-1/

Started to listen to this while getting read for work this morning. Only got through the first two tracks, but was pretty good so far. Will need to download the MP3 version and load it up onto my iPod later, should make some good workout music. Nice stuff - thanks.

Old Post Jul-22-2008 14:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kaniz Click here to Send kaniz a Private Message Visit kaniz's homepage! Add kaniz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
basilisk
Ektoplazm

URANTIA - HUNAB TECH EP
01 :: Nice Getto Freak (7:36)
02 :: Magic Land (7:02)
03 :: Out Of My Mind (7:36)
04 :: Plate Of Light (8:09)

Urantia is Victor Hugo Mata, a full-on psytrance producer from Zacatecas, Mexico. Previously his work has appeared on the 50 Full Moons and 55 Full Moons compilations from UK netlabel Cosmogenesis Recordings. Now Urantia is ready to break out with a 4-track EP of his own entitled Hunab Tech. True to form, this free release is packed with crystal-clear melodies, explosive breakdowns, and pumping synthetic rhythms. Full-on fans are bound to enjoy the ecstatic energy of Urantia’s Hunab Tech EP.

Download it for free in MP3 or WAV!
http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music...-hunab-tech-ep/

Old Post Jul-25-2008 19:41  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for basilisk Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Visit basilisk's homepage! Add basilisk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
basilisk
Ektoplazm

quote:
Originally posted by kaniz
Started to listen to this while getting read for work this morning. Only got through the first two tracks, but was pretty good so far. Will need to download the MP3 version and load it up onto my iPod later, should make some good workout music. Nice stuff - thanks.

Wicked, I'm glad you like it! I think that this one is an exceptional release... and interestingly enough, one that I've also had out with me on my pod while cycling. It certainly suits night riding in the city!

Old Post Jul-25-2008 19:44  Canada
Tunnel Rat
Supreme tranceaddict

Here are J00Fs last 2 sets ...

John '00' Fleming - Global Trance Grooves 62 (June 2008) (with Nick Sentience)
[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

Hour 1 - John
01. Domased Electronica - Naiad (Original mix)
02. Vibrasphere - Autumn Lights (Alucard remix)
03. Martin - What the "Bleep" Do I Know?
04. Paulina Cewe - Incipit
05. Sub6 - Subslider
06. Jupiter 8000 - Inside
07. Human Blue - Lone Ranger
08. U-Recken - Elements
09. Fatali - Flip (Atomic Pulse remix)
10. Protoculture - Magnetik

Hour 2 - Nick Sentience
01. Adam Sheridan – Organized Chaos (Genix remix) (Vandit)
02. Midway – Amazon (Carl B remix) (In trance we trust)
03. Ron Van Den Beuken – Timeless (Ron van Den Beuken mix) (Liquid)
04. Simon Patterson – Smack (Reset)
05. Sonic Species – Lost Transmission (Alchemy)
06. Space Cat, Perplex, Dimitry – Techno Logic (Fineplay)
07. Nikki S – Visual range (White Label)
08. Tristan – Gateway (Alchemy)
09. Astral projection – Open Society (Compact)
======================================================
(from the TOTA Download thread)
John OO Fleming - Global Trance Grooves 063 Anton Chernikov Guestmix
[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

Tracklist:
Hour 1 - John '00' Fleming:
01. ID
02. Anton Chernikov - Burmourbia
03. ID
04. The KLF - What Time Is Love (Tegma remix)
05. Nicholas Bennison - Dead Weight
06. ID
07. Even 11 - Oblivion (Wizzy Noise Remix)
08. ID
09. ID
10. James Alexander & Pete Gawtry - Lost In You (The Digital Blonde remix)

Hour 2 - Anton Chernikov:
01. Anton Chernikov pres Generation X - Generation X (Generation X Mix)
02. Sergio Fernandez - Change The Tempo (Anton Chernikov Remix)
03. Anton Chernikov pres Crystal Verge - Bumbourbia
04. Anton Chernikov pres Crystal Verge - Kergudu
05. Anton Chernikov pres Crystal Verge - Evil Spice (Original Mix)
06. John 00 Fleming - Rasa Lila (Anton Chernikov Mix)
07. Fonarev & Arrival project feat. Lika Star - Kazantip 2007 (Anton Chernikov Mix)
08. Mike Saint-Jules vs Anton Chernikov - Solar Navigator

Old Post Jul-30-2008 02:36  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Tunnel Rat Click here to Send Tunnel Rat a Private Message Add Tunnel Rat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
basilisk
Ektoplazm

I like the fact that he isn't afraid to play good tracks that other DJs would merely consider to be too old for airplay. Magnetik is from 2003 and Inside is from 2004. Not old in the grand scheme of things but psytrance DJs have this annoying tendency of restricting themselves to whatever just came out--often without "learning" the music well enough to incorporate it into a proper journey.

Old Post Jul-30-2008 03:25  Canada
Tunnel Rat
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by basilisk
I like the fact that he isn't afraid to play good tracks that other DJs would merely consider to be too old for airplay. Magnetik is from 2003 and Inside is from 2004. Not old in the grand scheme of things but psytrance DJs have this annoying tendency of restricting themselves to whatever just came out--often without "learning" the music well enough to incorporate it into a proper journey.

Well said. And I agree.

He's a staple in this thread for a reason. He's the Dave Clarke of psy-trance. 'Nuff said.

Old Post Jul-31-2008 01:18  Canada
basilisk
Ektoplazm

V/A - ENTHEOS AUDIO ARCHIVE 2.0
01 :: Akhentek - Generation 2.0 (7:13)
02 :: Clone - Inside The Grove (7:42)
03 :: Nystagmus - Trancercize (7:18)
04 :: Ekoplex - Journey Of The Turtle (6:43)
05 :: Akhentek - Q'Elf (7:18)
06 :: Osiris Indriya - Archer (7:51)
07 :: Repeat Customer - No Id (7:31)
08 :: Kaminanda - Iridescence (10:00)
09 :: Ockham's Razor - Verbatim (9:22)
10 :: Pharoelidae - Vector Equilibriums (8:06)

Compiled by Akhentek and Basilisk, Entheos Audio Archive 2.0 showcases the emerging psychedelic frequencies and vibrations emanating from Canada and the Pacific Northwest. Orchestrated as a well-rounded voyage through several styles of psychedelic trance and downtempo, Entheos Audio Archive 2.0 features an eclectic assortment of silky-smooth full-on, deep organic progressive, and enchanting chill out grooves. This Entheogenetic Label Group release was mastered at Ilum Studios by Akhentek and features artwork by Sijay/Neto.

Entheos Audio Archive 2.0 has been released under a Creative Commons licence for noncommercial usage. This compilation was assembled for the 2008 edition of the Entheos Summer Solstice Conference and Festival. A CD version of the Entheos Audio Archive is printed and given away at the gate each year. Physical copies are still available for a limited time!

Download it for free in MP3 or WAV format exclusively from ektoplazm.com:
http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music...dio-archive-20/

Old Post Aug-01-2008 00:35  Canada
basilisk
Ektoplazm

EKOPLEX - JOURNEY OF THE TURTLE
01 :: Into The Unknown (7:13)
02 :: Fizzgig (6:57)
03 :: Graxon (7:06)
04 :: We've Been Watching You (6:51)
05 :: Druid Walker (7:10)
06 :: Modoc (6:52)
07 :: Quantillion X (6:58)
08 :: Journey Of The Turtle (6:43)
09 :: Mount At-Ak (7:04)
10 :: Beautiful Rainbow (6:48)

Journey Of The Turtle is the full-length debut from Ekoplex (Ray Vincent), one of Canada’s most well-respected psytrance producers. Infused with an original style and unmistakable energy, this album flows through dark and driving techtrance, quirky melodic full-on, and richly atmospheric progressive to arrive at an inspiring downtempo finale. Versatile and unconventional, Journey Of The Turtle is designed to flourish in a wide variety of settings, from the festival dance floor to your home stereo. To ensure the best possible sound quality, this album has been mastered by Tim Schuldt at 4CN Studios, Germany.

Journey Of The Turtle is released under a Creative Commons licence for noncommercial usage. This is the third official release on the Ektoplazm new media label. Both the MP3 and lossless packages are available for free download—and for those who still make use of physical media there is a CD version for sale as well! If you like this, be sure to check out Ekoplex’s Enter The Dragon EP, also available from Ektoplazm.

Download it for free in MP3/WAV or purchase the CD direct from Ektoplazm:
http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music...-of-the-turtle/

Old Post Aug-13-2008 02:14  Canada
Tunnel Rat
Supreme tranceaddict

(had to re-post this...found it in the download thread)

John OO Fleming - Global Trance Grooves 064

Tracklist:
John '00' Fleming

01. Bioluminescence - Cherokee (RPO remix)
02. The Sol??
03. Incolumis - One With Sanctuary
04. Echotek - Dream Away
05. Nicholas Bennison - Dead Weight
06. Electric Teeth - ID (Some bootleg mix)
07. Strike Twice - Ground Beat
08. Astral Projection - One
09. Wizzy Nouse - Abyss
10. Push - Universal Nation (Ferry Corsten remix)

Oliver Prime

01. NASA - Mortal Coil
02. U&K - Paranoid (Tero Civill remix)
03. NASA - Log On
04. Maetrik - Tiny Destructor (Janovsky Dance version)
05. Freq - Short Life Again (Ace Ventura remix)
06. Depeche Mode - The Darkest Star (Holden remix)
07. 4Speakers - Minimal Breaks In Acid Area (NASA Tech House remix)
08. Sound Field - Passion Session (NASA remix)
09. AKD - Evolving Spirits
10. Progenitor - Soundreflex
11. Cark Falk - Mosaic (Dejan Milicevic remix)
12. Issues - Blue Mondays
13. Eddie Sender - Maya (Electroriginal mix)
14. DJ Preach - Memories (Dimitri Andreas remix)
15. Airwave - Sky Blues (2008 rework)
16. Tegma - In All Ears
17. Eddie Sender - Zamba Dance (John Hawtree remix)
18. Vibrasphere - Autumn Lights (Oliver Prime remix)

[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

Old Post Aug-17-2008 12:42  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Psy for Your Mind (yep, its a download thread)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (62): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID this trance song with distinct melody [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackYoji Biomehanika - "Seduction" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread