Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > A Message from Markus Schulz
Pages (22): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Hitman
Faked

Just about every post in this thread (except your own of course) is an explanation. If you can't see that, you should have your head checked...

Old Post Oct-27-2004 01:58  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Hitman Click here to Send Hitman a Private Message Add Hitman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
m0sh
Ibiza 05'

Great message markus.
I think your point is very importent but its hard to get...(respect in the internet)
I have to say that I don't like some of your tracks but I respect you very much! I was on my way to amsterdam to see you dj but I was ill and had to cencel the trip /:

So anyway, respect

Cheers,

/m0sh

James Holden is my only GOD!

Old Post Oct-27-2004 01:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh Click here to Send m0sh a Private Message Add m0sh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dave Piazza
The Elitist

quote:
Originally posted by sandstorm03
I dont think people that registered in june 2004 could relate to markus' post, because he is talking about what it was like at one point, to what it is now.

so this is why everyone 'hates' me.

is this y arturo sent me a PM wanting to suspend my TA account?

I dont understand?

I asked schulz to explain something. I never said anything bad.
Now arturo sends me a pm to supsend my account. Isnt that odd.
I guess the message to the mods. was taken really quickly

Please explain this

Last edited by Dave Piazza on Oct-27-2004 at 03:33

Old Post Oct-27-2004 02:01  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Piazza Click here to Send Dave Piazza a Private Message Visit Dave Piazza's homepage! Add Dave Piazza to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Hitman
Faked

quote:
Originally posted by Dave Piazza
I asked schulz to explain something and I explain myself too. I never said anything bad but opinions. and I get arturo sends me a pm to supsned my account.

Please explain this

Stating your opinion is one thing, beating people to death with it is another... apparently, suspending your account is the only way to make you realize that you're only contributing to a bad atmosphere on the forums

Old Post Oct-27-2004 02:06  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Hitman Click here to Send Hitman a Private Message Add Hitman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
idoru
You Can Call Me Al

*Proposes we close this thread, before it gets worse*

Old Post Oct-27-2004 02:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for idoru Click here to Send idoru a Private Message Add idoru to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Intrigue
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Dave Piazza
so this is why everyone is hates me.

is this y arturo want to suspend my TA account?

I dont understand?

I asked schulz to explain something and I explain myself too. I never said anything bad but opinions. and I get arturo sends me a pm to supsned my account.

Please explain this

Re-read my post earlier. The one in which you responded that you are only hostile to myself and those who are jerks to you. That post is why people are getting on your case. Your rhetoric is starting to get very old and very annoying to everyone, yet you continue to push it and won't settle for anything less than a presidential-style debate. And, if people don't want to debate you or don't respond the way you think they should, you start throwing insults around. Please dude, enough is enough.

"...the major problem in the past was to locate the settings of the ancient plastic city. referring to our latest findings plastic city wasn't a city built of stone or metal but more kind of built out of ideas.... (PLASTIC CITY) can't be found by our archaeologists. we will have to examine the ideas and then try to re-construct plastic city in out minds..." (EXCERPT FROM "SCIENTIST REPORT NETWORK" #12.587, YEAR 2495)

Old Post Oct-27-2004 02:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Intrigue Click here to Send DJ Intrigue a Private Message Add DJ Intrigue to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
matty
08/09 National Beach Cham

This thread got really gay really fast.

Nice 1st post, lotta bitching and moaning after

Inb4dalock

Old Post Oct-27-2004 02:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for matty Click here to Send matty a Private Message Visit matty's homepage! Add matty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sandstorm03

quote:
Originally posted by che
This thread got really gay really fast.

Inb4dalock

your prety gay, that inb4thelock shit is fuckin retarded.

Old Post Oct-27-2004 02:11  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for sandstorm03 Click here to Send sandstorm03 a Private Message Add sandstorm03 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MrSquirrel
Auf Wiedersehen

YOU ARE GOING AROUND IN CIRCLES AND MAKING AN ASS OF YOURSELF, DAVE

That is why everyone "hates" you. That is why Arturo wants to suspend your account.

You are failing to see the points that are written in plain english explaining to you that you are "beating a dead horse" or that if you want answers from Markus abotu this that and the other you should send him a mesage directly. Hell, his WIFE even posted telling you to email her and she would forward the questions to him directly for you. Yet you still continue to, in what barely constitutes English, ask the same questions over and over and over again in the thread.

No one other than you seems to need a specific explanation of why Markus has come to the conclusions that he has through observation. The rest of us realize that he is speaking in generalities covering a wide range of topics and over more than a short period of time.

And as to why Markus "refuses" to address your questions in this thread, he is (as was stated before by others) doing what constitutes "Taking the high road" and not turning this thread into the very kind of personal bitch-fight he is speaking of in his message.

This thread was not opened as a "Debate" or a "Discussion" it was opened, obviously, with the sole intent of communicating a specific opinion of one board member, albeit a marginally famous one, to all other board members who care to read the topic.

Please, for your own sake, step back for a second and read what you type before you hit "Submit Reply".

You will, I hope, find that you will not be looking like such a "dumbass" to all the other board members....

I am going back to my tree.

MrS

-"Reality" is the only word in the language that should always be used in quotes.

Old Post Oct-27-2004 02:13  United Nations
Click Here to See the Profile for MrSquirrel Click here to Send MrSquirrel a Private Message Visit MrSquirrel's homepage! Add MrSquirrel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
r5a
snake inverter

lol so much drama, funny shit.

Old Post Oct-27-2004 02:15  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for r5a Click here to Send r5a a Private Message Add r5a to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
idoru
You Can Call Me Al

quote:
Originally posted by MrSquirrel
YOU ARE GOING AROUND IN CIRCLES AND MAKING AN ASS OF YOURSELF, DAVE

That is why everyone "hates" you. That is why Arturo wants to suspend your account.

You are failing to see the points that are written in plain english explaining to you that you are "beating a dead horse" or that if you want answers from Markus abotu this that and the other you should send him a mesage directly. Hell, his WIFE even posted telling you to email her and she would forward the questions to him directly for you. Yet you still continue to, in what barely constitutes English, ask the same questions over and over and over again in the thread.

No one other than you seems to need a specific explanation of why Markus has come to the conclusions that he has through observation. The rest of us realize that he is speaking in generalities covering a wide range of topics and over more than a short period of time.

And as to why Markus "refuses" to address your questions in this thread, he is (as was stated before by others) doing what constitutes "Taking the high road" and not turning this thread into the very kind of personal bitch-fight he is speaking of in his message.

This thread was not opened as a "Debate" or a "Discussion" it was opened, obviously, with the sole intent of communicating a specific opinion of one board member, albeit a marginally famous one, to all other board members who care to read the topic.

Please, for your own sake, step back for a second and read what you type before you hit "Submit Reply".

You will, I hope, find that you will not be looking like such a "dumbass" to all the other board members....

I am going back to my tree.

MrS

Old Post Oct-27-2004 02:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for idoru Click here to Send idoru a Private Message Add idoru to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trancebrat
Terry Bones' wife

Dave - Let it go. Markus does not owe you an explanation for why he posted this thread. I think it would be a safe assumption that he had some things on his mind that had been building and he felt like expressing them today. You do it all the time yet when someone else does the same thing you feel compelled to analyze their post and make assumptions about what they wrote? You are taking things far too personal. It's more than obvious that you took his post personal or else you wouldn't be asking Markus to elaborate on the things that he said. We all know your thoughts on this topic because you have been talking non-stop about the things that have transpired over the course of the last few days. If you want to have a mature intelligent conversation with Markus about your views and opinions on what happened then please do so away from TA. Markus is doing the right thing by avoiding all of this after having stated his feelings. I don't think he was seeking a debate from you. What would it accomplish? No one else other than you is seeking answers from him regarding his post.

Let it go and move on.

Old Post Oct-27-2004 02:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for trancebrat Click here to Send trancebrat a Private Message Add trancebrat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > A Message from Markus Schulz
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (22): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackId_2 [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMarkus Schulz pres. Elevation - "Somewhere" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread