Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > What kind of car (s) do you own / would like to own / will own soon
Pages (67): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
gehzumteufel
In your ass

quote:
Originally posted by jennypie
Yeah wtf, why would I choose a fucking Hyundai over car of the year? Jesus christ.

And then Ben said I should get whatever manual if I planned on doing my own repairs. Lol ffs I'm buying new and can afford to take it to the dealer...I'm not gonna fuck around with my car when I don't even know what I'm doing. As far as I'm concerned, owning any car is a luxury, and I will treat it as such. I'm into cars enough, but not in a "I'm gonna put it up on blocks and do work on it in my front yard" kinda way.

lol I was just saying. Geez

quote:
Originally posted by bas
Undies with a dickhole aren't good for guys. Your balls can get caught in them. That's why I prefer to go over the gate instead of through the fence.

Old Post Jul-21-2010 23:21  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for gehzumteufel Click here to Send gehzumteufel a Private Message Add gehzumteufel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

*slap*

Old Post Jul-21-2010 23:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gehzumteufel
In your ass

quote:
Originally posted by jennypie
*slap*

*spits in your hair*

quote:
Originally posted by bas
Undies with a dickhole aren't good for guys. Your balls can get caught in them. That's why I prefer to go over the gate instead of through the fence.

Old Post Jul-21-2010 23:45  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for gehzumteufel Click here to Send gehzumteufel a Private Message Add gehzumteufel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lilith
Meowsies!

quote:
Originally posted by Moongoose
As for the great cooperation between the magnificent indian and english car manufacturing ill just leave you with this.

Their panel work is talented and amazing, mechanically they're criminals...
6' Wheels spacers = death
7' Spring chop and dodgy weld of piston = death
3' Dodgy chop & shut of b-pillars to lower roof = death

I reckon 3 laps of a track and one of those wheels is just going to fall off because the suspension is too hard because its on a spacer illegal in most developing countries, then it'll roll over and because the roof is made of happy thoughts and welds, you'll die!

Oh, 1800cc SOHC engine in a 'supercar'... no, no... no

Old Post Jul-22-2010 07:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lilith Click here to Send Lilith a Private Message Add Lilith to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Moongoose
Supreme tranceaddict

Any single one of those things is probably going to kill you, but all of them together...its literaly an accident waiting to happen. I would be afraid to drive that around town during the slow rush hour trafic, if i had to take it on the track...might just as well slice my wrists open, probably be less painful and less messy

Surely this commercial had inspired them to turn that old rustbucket into...well an old rustbucket with a new shiny paintjob.

Old Post Jul-22-2010 09:08  Slovenia
Click Here to See the Profile for Moongoose Click here to Send Moongoose a Private Message Add Moongoose to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
david.michael
Supreme tranceaddict

Regardless, I've gotta say it's still pretty damn impressive what they were able to do with a handful of guys holding manual tools in a month.

Old Post Jul-22-2010 13:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for david.michael Click here to Send david.michael a Private Message Visit david.michael's homepage! Add david.michael to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gehzumteufel
In your ass

quote:
Originally posted by Lilith
Their panel work is talented and amazing, mechanically they're criminals...
6' Wheels spacers = death
7' Spring chop and dodgy weld of piston = death
3' Dodgy chop & shut of b-pillars to lower roof = death

I reckon 3 laps of a track and one of those wheels is just going to fall off because the suspension is too hard because its on a spacer illegal in most developing countries, then it'll roll over and because the roof is made of happy thoughts and welds, you'll die!

Oh, 1800cc SOHC engine in a 'supercar'... no, no... no

Since I know you use metric is the apostrophe used to denote centimeters? Or were you talking in US measurements? If US, then you just denoted 6ft, 7ft, and 3ft.

quote:
Originally posted by bas

Old Post Jul-22-2010 15:27  Russia
leph555
dementia depleted

First top gear usa trailer

http://jalopnik.com/5606884/

no way that they will ever come close to the british version.

Old Post Aug-07-2010 02:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for leph555 Click here to Send leph555 a Private Message Add leph555 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

Old Post Aug-07-2010 15:16  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
leph555
dementia depleted

Old Post Aug-07-2010 17:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for leph555 Click here to Send leph555 a Private Message Add leph555 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gehzumteufel
In your ass

quote:
Originally posted by bas

Old Post Aug-07-2010 17:18  Russia
TazZ-erT
Supreme tranceaddict

This is my Curent car, its an Audi A4 TDi.

For those wondering that big R plate in the top corner is a plate to show that im a restricted driver. You have to wear this for the first year of driving here in Northern Ireland...

Heres a few pics of my car:

Will prob change to its bigger brother (A6) when I can insure a bigger/faster car

Old Post Aug-09-2010 06:12  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for TazZ-erT Click here to Send TazZ-erT a Private Message Add TazZ-erT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > What kind of car (s) do you own / would like to own / will own soon
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (67): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID tribal track with sample [2006] [8]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBlackmail - "My Destiny" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread