Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > So imagine you're playing the closing slot at this giant festival..
Pages (8): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
srussell0018
Chaostician

DJRYAN BRING US YOUR PLUR

Old Post May-09-2012 01:26  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

quote:
Originally posted by Seandroid

If you haven't heard Clockwork, Arguru, Jaded, Slip, Brazil (2nd Edit) or Faxing Berlin, check them out.

I wish he would stay in this lane.

No matter how much of a fag he might be personally, when he stays in his lane he can make some pretty dope music.

Unfortunately, he tries other shit and fails. I haven't been interested in his stuff since I was a newb to EDM.

Good workout music.

Old Post May-09-2012 01:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
enydo
~

quote:
Originally posted by srussell0018
It's just so uncool to listen to him though, ya know. Since he's popular and all.

You should go back to making jokes about how Burial's white noise is artsy.

Old Post May-09-2012 01:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for enydo Click here to Send enydo a Private Message Add enydo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Amduscias
[ Disco Groupie ]

Beach:

Druggy type club , inside:

Anywhere:

Old Post May-09-2012 03:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for Amduscias Click here to Send Amduscias a Private Message Add Amduscias to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by srussell0018
He's an incredibly talented producer, but he's an absolute prick, and 99% of the music he makes is awful.

There's a few songs I still like quite a bit from him. Strobe being one of them, along with HR 8938 Cephei.

Getting kicked out of the venue for massaging your balls with vicks doesnt make him a prick.

Old Post May-09-2012 04:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for Looney4Clooney Click here to Send Looney4Clooney a Private Message Add Looney4Clooney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zharen
Put down the plate

I have to admit I like Strobe as well, but I hate Deadmau5 merely because his tracks are what the new kids think are the epitome of progressive house when it clearly isn't. Especially with that boring 4/4 kick he loves to use a la Faxing Berlin that every other prog house wannabe producer ripped off of.

Old Post May-09-2012 04:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zharen Click here to Send Zharen a Private Message Add Zharen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
enydo
~

or I'd let this sucker play out

Old Post May-09-2012 04:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for enydo Click here to Send enydo a Private Message Add enydo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

quote:
Originally posted by enydo
You should go back to making jokes about how Burial's white noise is artsy.

It is oh so artsy. I bet the vinyls come in 100% recycled jackets made of organic cotton and Guatemalan children tears.

OH IS THAT CRACKLING I HEAR?! IT BRINGS ME BACK TO THE DAYS WHEN I USED TO SPIN ON PHONOGRAPHS.

Old Post May-09-2012 04:59  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

quote:
Originally posted by Zharen
I have to admit I like Strobe as well, but I hate Deadmau5 merely because his tracks are what the new kids think are the epitome of progressive house when it clearly isn't. Especially with that boring 4/4 kick he loves to use a la Faxing Berlin that every other prog house wannabe producer ripped off of.

Strobe is actually in 21/8 in the parts where the beat kicks in.

Old Post May-09-2012 05:05  Ireland
djdk
Nutritional Overachiever

Dave King - Tales Of The Future [Trance]
Dave King - Personal Classics
MIX ARCHIVE!!!

Old Post May-09-2012 08:54  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for djdk Click here to Send djdk a Private Message Visit djdk's homepage! Add djdk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Meat187
Diese scheiß Katze

Haddaway - What is Love

Then stop coloring and visit Meat187's mix archive!

Old Post May-09-2012 08:57  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Meat187 Click here to Send Meat187 a Private Message Add Meat187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

quote:
Originally posted by Woony
Oh wow, I never knew Horizons had that sample. I've kinda been on an early UK Techno/intelligent Techno binge lately. I've never heard heard anyone put so much emotion into electronic music before and ever since.

You should check out the Environmental Architecture album then. It's a bit of a forgotten classic of the genre, because it came out on Guerilla instead of Warp.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post May-09-2012 11:38  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > So imagine you're playing the closing slot at this giant festival..
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (8): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTranceish Tune Help Please [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSilverblue - Step Back (B1 Blue Sky Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread