Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto needs techno.
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Vanos
Underground

p.s. still waiting for Spartaque

Old Post May-22-2013 19:09  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for Vanos Click here to Send Vanos a Private Message Add Vanos to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yohan
Champion of Deep&Nu-disco

quote:
Originally posted by Vanos
Spektre was at Moskito recently with Tom Hades but the turnout was terrible.

This weekend Popof is at moskito

what... spektre is sick

Originally posted by chinamon
not true. i say "ugh"
but i am a tranny.

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
lol colour me retarded

Old Post May-22-2013 19:10  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Yohan Click here to Send Yohan a Private Message Add Yohan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Rattler
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Yeah, i agree id see rich on his own too. it wasnt promoted well i guess (i think the same could be the deal with popof this week, sick dj weak promo). When we got there there were between 50-100 people in the whole club. It felt really empty and spektre while were very good sounded way out of place as they laid it down way too hard for an empty room.

Yeah I've barely seen anything advertising that he's even coming, the odd post on Addy's fb page and that's it. I'll have to go check that one out too

Old Post May-23-2013 11:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for The Rattler Click here to Send The Rattler a Private Message Add The Rattler to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jchung52
Supreme tranceaddict

I think its because he cancelled his appearance on Sunday and is now making up for it on Sat

Old Post May-23-2013 16:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jchung52 Click here to Send jchung52 a Private Message Add jchung52 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
devnull
Supreme tranceaddict

Isnt Tommy Four Seven playing at Moskito tomorrow?

Old Post May-23-2013 16:34  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for devnull Add devnull to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

quote:
Originally posted by devnull
Isnt Tommy Four Seven playing at Moskito tomorrow?

Are T47 and Dettmann playing on the same night? Terrrrrrrrrrrible timing if that is the case.

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post May-23-2013 16:51  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

quote:
Originally posted by Adam420
Are T47 and Dettmann playing on the same night? Terrrrrrrrrrrible timing if that is the case.

Yeah they are. Welcome to Toronto

Old Post May-23-2013 16:52 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Engine9
Loin King

no it doesn't.

If you want techno why don't u drive 4hrs to Detroit this weekend, there should be MORE than enough techno there for you.

Old Post May-23-2013 16:52  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for Engine9 Click here to Send Engine9 a Private Message Visit Engine9's homepage! Add Engine9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ItalianPoiSon
Mr. Rager

i can pass on more techno and tech house....

more deep sounding or funky sounding house plz

Old Post May-23-2013 17:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ItalianPoiSon Click here to Send ItalianPoiSon a Private Message Visit ItalianPoiSon's homepage! Add ItalianPoiSon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vanos
Underground

quote:
Originally posted by The Rattler
Yeah I've barely seen anything advertising that he's even coming, the odd post on Addy's fb page and that's it. I'll have to go check that one out too

Popof killed it big time last time at FW. One of my fav parties there ever. Just hope there will be some turnout for moskito event.

Old Post May-23-2013 17:46  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for Vanos Click here to Send Vanos a Private Message Add Vanos to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PurpleHaze
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Spektre was at Moskito recently with Tom Hades but the turnout was terrible.

This weekend Popof is at moskito

Was at this party for Spektre & Tom Hades. That was the most empty I've ever seen Moskito - definitely poorly promoted. However, that was hands down the best techno I've heard in Toronto so far this year!

Old Post May-24-2013 00:01  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for PurpleHaze Click here to Send PurpleHaze a Private Message Add PurpleHaze to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jimbo87
Junior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Adam420

This. However, Dettmann just cancelled cause he couldn't get a working visa.

Last edited by Jimbo87 on May-24-2013 at 13:47

Old Post May-24-2013 13:41 
Click Here to See the Profile for Jimbo87 Click here to Send Jimbo87 a Private Message Add Jimbo87 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto needs techno.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOld ID no 2 [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBlack Atlantic - "No Need To Hide" (Dub Mix) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread