Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > stumbled upon "Chicane live @ Palladium 01-22-00"
Pages (16): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
broiler
Senior tranceaddict

This set is so great. It makes me miss the trance of old..

Old Post Jan-19-2008 08:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for broiler Click here to Send broiler a Private Message Add broiler to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Real
hi!

quote:
Originally posted by davro
RMB Live @ Eins Live Partyservice in Go! Parc, Herford(Sat-07-Apr-01)

01. RMB - The Mission
02. RMB - Controlled Force
03. RMB - Love Is An Ocean (RMB Stephenson Remix)
04. RMB - Horizon (Extended Live)
05. Rochus - High Noon (RMB Remix)
06. RMB - Midnight (Trance Version)
07. RMB - Redemption 2.0
08. RMB - Deep Down Below (Club Mix)
09. RMB - Tribal
10. Waldorff & Staettler - Medley
11. RMB - Spring
12. RMB - Reality

Which version of Spring is this? It's f*cking amazing.

Old Post Jan-23-2008 16:54  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for Real Click here to Send Real a Private Message Add Real to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rewind_plz
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by TrancePulse
...let me open once again with

Dear community,

your feedback totally makes my day. And thanks to emc^2, I've got space to build an online mirror of my archives. Today I give you

RMB - live @ Go! Park Herfurt (Germany), 07.04.2001
Oliver Momm - Gigamix 1998

uid = trance
pwd = addict!

(Please keep emc^2's fair-use policy in mind - thank you!)

So, what do you think?

How to open this file on my Itunes? I want it on my Ipod..

This file has some really strange extension that I never came accross in my life so far..

Old Post Jan-29-2008 17:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for rewind_plz Click here to Send rewind_plz a Private Message Add rewind_plz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rewind_plz
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by AirPole
Listen better. Synths, drums, fx, they all sound clearer.

It dosent ends there.. I heard a lot of new melody, new synth, new beats which were hidden in old file but is clearly audible in this 979 bitrate version. Old file was very good, but this even better, amazing, its like I am listening to totally different another new liveset.

Old Post Jan-30-2008 17:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for rewind_plz Click here to Send rewind_plz a Private Message Add rewind_plz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
enydo
~

Never posted my appreciation for this set. It is fucking phenomenal, one of my all-time favorites for sure. The energy and quality is just fantastic the entire way through. It may be a little late but thank you so much for putting this up.

Old Post Apr-05-2008 15:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for enydo Click here to Send enydo a Private Message Add enydo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
emc^2
FCK MNML

For those that have been issues pulling sets, I checked and everything works.

use following:

www.cynep.com/sets

user ID: trance
pwd: addict!

Any requests for old sets of special significance - post em up, I'm willing to host whatever is rare and awesome.

No one wants to die. Even people who want to go to heaven don’t want to die to get there. And yet death is the destination we all share. No one has ever escaped it. And that is as it should be, because Death is very likely the single best invention of Life. It is Life’s change agent. It clears out the old to make way for the new. Right now the new is you, but someday not too long from now, you will gradually become the old and be cleared away. Sorry to be so dramatic, but it is quite true.

--Steve Jobs (1955 - 2011)

Old Post Apr-18-2008 21:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for emc^2 Click here to Send emc^2 a Private Message Add emc^2 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
digitalEyes
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by emc^2
For those that have been issues pulling sets, I checked and everything works.

use following:

www.cynep.com/sets

user ID: trance
pwd: addict!

Any requests for old sets of special significance - post em up, I'm willing to host whatever is rare and awesome.

So I downloaded the set from this website, and as I understand it this is a 256kbps copy/58min long copy of the same set that the OP was referring to? Just want a confirmation

Hardfloor - Don't Trust Chief Wiggum
    The Black Dog - Train by the Autobahn (Part 2)
    Luke Solomon - Space Invaders (Andromat 3000 Remix)
    Shed - Well Done (033472 Edit)
    Shlomi Aber feat. Lemon - Moods

Old Post Apr-19-2008 19:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for digitalEyes Click here to Send digitalEyes a Private Message Add digitalEyes to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Porky
State of Halcyon....

bump for ToF

Old Post May-18-2009 06:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for Porky Click here to Send Porky a Private Message Visit Porky's homepage! Add Porky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

Thank you OP and thank you bumper!

I haven't heard this set in years. So amazing. Thank god that while the glory days of trance might be behind us, at least there are terabytes and terabytes of sets on the internet to still listen to.

Old Post May-18-2009 07:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Magnetonium
Dubstep = Douchestep

Great bump! The mixes mentioned are classics, I haven't listened to that Paladium set in years ...

Thanks to those who provided their time, effort and bandwidth!

Whenever you go and buy something, you are affecting someone somewhere, be it environment, a person, or a community - you're making a statement with what you buy. So make it a smart choice ... Its a big picture

Old Post May-18-2009 21:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Magnetonium Click here to Send Magnetonium a Private Message Visit Magnetonium's homepage! Add Magnetonium to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
enydo
~

This set is still awesome and I still listen to it lots.

HOW DOEZ HE DJ THO?

Old Post May-19-2009 00:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for enydo Click here to Send enydo a Private Message Add enydo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
daphunky1
Supreme tranceaddict

It always bothers me a bit that people refer to this as a mix. I guess technically it's all one file, and it doesn't ever completely stop, but come on, wtf was he doing? I can't enjoy it like I potentially could since he put zero effort into it....though Mojave is amazing. That second build up sends me flying.

Last edited by daphunky1 on May-19-2009 at 19:46

Old Post May-19-2009 18:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for daphunky1 Click here to Send daphunky1 a Private Message Visit daphunky1's homepage! Add daphunky1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > stumbled upon "Chicane live @ Palladium 01-22-00"
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (16): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCan someone ID this track please [2003] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRoute 33 & Alex James - Looking Back (Haji & Emanuel Remix) [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread