Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 300: Legion of Zoom + Tom Brady Weekend
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

I want all that snow, all we have here is copious amounts of rain

Anybody else has experience editing videos on Microsoft Powerpoint?

No question or anything, I just want to commiserate and offer a post-pandemic hug. Although I do have Adobe Premiere and After Effects, I've resorted to using Powerpoint due to time constraints for my online classes. It's blatantly obvious it can do the job, but I guess making 4 GB heavy presentations is a bit of a stretch

It's turning out just fine, my videos look like CNN coverage now, but my computer every now and then gasps for air and stalls until it can render everything, heh.
quote:
Originally posted by Trance-M
With temperatures around 8 C this week, this weekend it will drop a lot tomorrow or on Sunday. They warned for 20 cm of snow, so probably it will be like 2 cm.

Old Post Feb-07-2021 17:41  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Well, Brady did it again. Can't say that I am surprised. The handful of clever ads this year were better than the actual game.

Old Post Feb-08-2021 11:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

i wish you guys could all smell me

Old Post Feb-08-2021 16:06  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by planetaryplayer
i wish you guys could all smell me

How do you know that I can't? How do you know, for sure, that I'm not sniffing you up right now?

Old Post Feb-08-2021 21:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Lira

Here in the south we got 2, 2 mm

Now all is white, 1 cm max.

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Feb-08-2021 22:04  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
How do you know that I can't? How do you know, for sure, that I'm not sniffing you up right now?

You would suffocate if you smelt me

Old Post Feb-09-2021 00:15  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
You would suffocate if you smelt me

Meet me in the Red Room in 30 minutes, ready to play.

Old Post Feb-09-2021 00:49  United States
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

It’s the brown room now

Old Post Feb-09-2021 03:00  Norfolk Island
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
It’s the brown room now

I have some ideas about that based on the RGB additive color system...

Old Post Feb-09-2021 11:26  United States
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

I hate both Tom Brady and the Bucs.

sincerely,

A Raiders Fans

Old Post Feb-10-2021 20:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal
I hate both Tom Brady and the Bucs.

sincerely,

A Raiders Fans

Makes sense. The Raiders do not like winning

Old Post Feb-10-2021 22:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Originally posted by Trance-M
Now all is white, 1 cm max.

It's one centimetre more than we've ever had around here

I guess that isn't a bad thing though. We're moving to a flat on campus and at least two external walls are "open", like this:

If it ever snows around here now, we'll probably turn into icicles

Old Post Feb-11-2021 03:08  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 300: Legion of Zoom + Tom Brady Weekend
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease Id, nice Trance tune! [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackP-casso - Magic Dream (Original Exit Version) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread