Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > New TOTA Car Thread
Pages (14): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
love_child
TA

quote:
Originally posted by VDub
Not that bad...

More like 12...

And my VR avgs about 9...

12v or 24v? Mods?

Old Post Oct-30-2010 14:51  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for love_child Click here to Send love_child a Private Message Add love_child to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
VDub
Scoundrel

quote:
Originally posted by love_child
12v or 24v? Mods?

12v. Remus from the cat back. K and N. Koni coilovers. Sway and anti roll bars. Projector HIDs.

LOL so fitting.

Old Post Oct-30-2010 15:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for VDub Click here to Send VDub a Private Message Add VDub to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
malek
drinks your milkshake!

quote:
Not that bad...

More like 12...

And my VR avgs about 9...

12l/100 with a V8?? Are you driving at all in the city or just highway? It's really not that much.

Old Post Oct-30-2010 15:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for malek Click here to Send malek a Private Message Visit malek's homepage! Add malek to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
love_child
TA

quote:
12v. Remus from the cat back. K and N. Koni coilovers. Sway and anti roll bars. Projector HIDs.

Nice... I always love the sound of a VR6... especially with exhaust

Oldie but goodie.. the ending of course

Old Post Oct-30-2010 15:52  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for love_child Click here to Send love_child a Private Message Add love_child to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
big_charm
Senior tranceaddict

Shit, haven't posted in forever... I'll play.

2 track days ago at Cayuga:

Bringing the R6 out next year.... will post pics soon. It has a full Rossi rep kit, just need a few minor mods and it's complete.

Here's some old pics of some of my cars at the track:

Me vs. NSX @ Cayuga

Me vs. Spec Miata @ DDT

The Si is almost ready for next season (since it's my DD there's nothing crazy done to it). A Progress RSB and Bridgestone RE11's are going on in March plus Hondata with custom tune (revving out to 9k rpms )

Hoping to get into one of the following in the coming 1-2 years.... GT3 RS/Z06/Gallardo

-Steve

Amigo, the only thing in this world that gives orders is balls. Balls. You got that?

Old Post Oct-30-2010 17:10  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for big_charm Click here to Send big_charm a Private Message Add big_charm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
VDub
Scoundrel

quote:
Originally posted by malek
12l/100 with a V8?? Are you driving at all in the city or just highway? It's really not that much.

Wife drives it mostly highway to work and back...

LOL so fitting.

Old Post Oct-30-2010 19:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for VDub Click here to Send VDub a Private Message Add VDub to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
VDub
Scoundrel

quote:
Originally posted by love_child
Nice... I always love the sound of a VR6... especially with exhaust

That sound is my favorite thing about my car. Driving on the Gardiner, left lane, right next the the high jersey barrier, sounds like a Ferrari...

LOL so fitting.

Old Post Oct-30-2010 19:52 
Playa24_7
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by big_charm

Hoping to get into one of the following in the coming 1-2 years.... GT3 RS/Z06/Gallardo

fackin awesome haha

Old Post Oct-31-2010 18:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for Playa24_7 Click here to Send Playa24_7 a Private Message Add Playa24_7 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
VDub
Scoundrel

quote:

-Steve

R8 over Gallardo any day...

LOL so fitting.

Old Post Oct-31-2010 23:42 
VERTiG0
cunning linguist.

quote:

what do you know about long hair anyway

Old Post Nov-01-2010 00:16  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for VERTiG0 Click here to Send VERTiG0 a Private Message Add VERTiG0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Euphorica
Next level beats

I call bs on 12/100 km in the v8 toureg. no way no how.

Old Post Nov-04-2010 20:44  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Euphorica Click here to Send Euphorica a Private Message Add Euphorica to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Euphorica
Next level beats

quote:
plus Hondata with custom tune (revving out to 9k rpms )

-Steve
kpro?
i/h + a good tune and that car will haul ass.

Old Post Nov-04-2010 20:45  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Euphorica Click here to Send Euphorica a Private Message Add Euphorica to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > New TOTA Car Thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (14): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackThis is ID-11. Cor Finjeman??? [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHemstock & Jennings -" East & Central" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread