Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Today's female teacher having sex with student story brought to you by...
Pages (17): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Dr. DAS
Gain Control

Where were all these hot, slutty teachers when I was in high school???

"Hey look, I can make a heart-shape with my hands!!!" So Fucking what? Stop it. You're a douche.

When life gives you lemons, squirt the juice in the eyes of your enemies.

Old Post Mar-15-2007 18:42  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Dr. DAS Click here to Send Dr. DAS a Private Message Add Dr. DAS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cro_Addict
Shit 'N Piss

quote:
Originally posted by Dr. DAS
Where were all these hot, slutty teachers when I was in high school???

in university

Old Post Mar-15-2007 18:43  Cuba
Click Here to See the Profile for Cro_Addict Click here to Send Cro_Addict a Private Message Add Cro_Addict to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dr. DAS
Gain Control

quote:
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac- Man affected us as kids, we' d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music. "

Best.

Quote.

Ever.

"Hey look, I can make a heart-shape with my hands!!!" So Fucking what? Stop it. You're a douche.

When life gives you lemons, squirt the juice in the eyes of your enemies.

Old Post Mar-15-2007 18:45  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Dr. DAS Click here to Send Dr. DAS a Private Message Add Dr. DAS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Moral Hazard
Oppressing the 99%

quote:
Originally posted by jeeper_095
loser eh?

grow the fuck up

Sorry buddy, but if you're drunk at noon on a thursday and you're not at an all-inclusive resort then one must conclude that your life is sufficiently insignificant that getting hammered while most people are doing something productive does not have a negative effect on your life. Either that or you're terribly irresponsible. Either way it doesn't exactly scream "WINNER".

quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN
lol, i love it when moral feels the need to lay the smack down

Old Post Mar-15-2007 19:56  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Moral Hazard Click here to Send Moral Hazard a Private Message Add Moral Hazard to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Al
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Moral Hazard
Sorry buddy, but if you're drunk at noon on a thursday and you're not at an all-inclusive resort then one must conclude that your life is sufficiently insignificant that getting hammered while most people are doing something productive does not have a negative effect on your life. Either that or you're terribly irresponsible. Either way it doesn't exactly scream "WINNER".

yeah hoookay
I thought we were past this but anyways, since you brought it back,

- the majority of students aren't doing anything productive while in class (besides learning), no matter how you look at it, today happened to be one of those days. (I learn better when I'm a bit buzzed)

- what's wrong with a guy having a few beers with his friends at the COLLEGE PUB?

- winner/loser... that's arrogant talk;

- and since when is there something wrong with drinking. Some of us do drink for a million reasons, should we be losers for drinking?

- irresponsible/responsible that's non of your business, I live my life the way I want to and if you don't like that, look elsewhere.

Good day.

Back to the pedophile teacher talk and smoking hot teachers in College and University....dang it...I've seen some and had a few teaching my classes....

Old Post Mar-15-2007 20:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for Al Click here to Send Al a Private Message Add Al to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FunkyCrew
Ukranian Import

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmic Fur
Getting drunk on a thursday doens't mean you have little going on in your life.... getting drunk on a thursday afternoon and then hitting on taken girls over Internet forums does.

BUUUUUUUUUUUUURN

go Cosmic Furball

getting drunk on thursday afternoon FTL, pubnights are designed for this

And leave this world behind...

Old Post Mar-15-2007 21:53  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for FunkyCrew Click here to Send FunkyCrew a Private Message Add FunkyCrew to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Abercrombie
myspace.com/ashesband

quote:
Originally posted by *~LiSa-LoO~*
or they just didn't get the gist of sex education in class, so she was givin them hands on experience

I hear some boys scored higher on the oral exam.

Short time TA, Long time Guver, Good time giver.

Old Post Mar-15-2007 22:24  Algeria
Click Here to See the Profile for Abercrombie Click here to Send Abercrombie a Private Message Add Abercrombie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tatgirl
The Oracle

Just for you, AJ....

new, from Tshirt Hell:

Old Post Mar-22-2007 10:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for tatgirl Click here to Send tatgirl a Private Message Add tatgirl to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Abercrombie
myspace.com/ashesband

^^^^ Luv it!

OK..... Today's hot teacher having sex wih a student brought to you by Cleveland Tennessee.

quote:
Former Strongsville Teacher Gets 3 Days in Jail for Romp with Student
Submitted by Julie on Wed, 2007-06-13 09:22.

Christine Scarlett, a former Strongsville High School substitute teacher who had an inappropriate sexual relationship with the captain of the school's football team was sentenced on Tuesday. Judge Dick Ambrose ordered her to spend the next 3 days in jail, followed by 180 days of house arrest, and five years probation.

Scarlett was charged with sexual battery of her former student, Steven Bradigan, who was 17 in 2002 when the affair took place. Scarlett, a married mother of three, gave birth to Bradigan's son in 2003.

Bradigan told the judge that Scarlett had tricked him into having an affair so she could get pregnant. Those words caused Scarlett to break down into tears.

"You were not interested in what was good for me," he said. "I feel like I was used and I was a stupid jerk for not realizing it then," said Bradigan.

For her part, Scarlett issued a public apology, stating:

"From the bottom of my heart, I am extremely sorry for hurting you and your family," Scarlett said, addressing the victim in Common Pleas Court. "I will always have to live with what I did, knowing it was the wrong thing."

Steven Bradigan's father, Lawrence, said after the sentencing that he believes Scarlett got off too easily, and that justice was not served because Strongsville school officials were not "held accountable."
http://www.clevelandleader.com/node/2132

Old Post Jun-14-2007 12:25  Algeria
Click Here to See the Profile for Abercrombie Click here to Send Abercrombie a Private Message Add Abercrombie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
me@t k@tie
dun dun dunnn

Three days in jail. OH NOES!!!

Old Post Jun-14-2007 12:29  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for me@t k@tie Click here to Send me@t k@tie a Private Message Visit me@t k@tie's homepage! Add me@t k@tie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cosmic Fur
Debbie Downer

If you were raped, and have a kid, are both parties still legitimate parents of the kid? I understand the raper (in this case the girl) doe shave full responsibility to take care of the kid, but what about the football captain?

Old Post Jun-14-2007 13:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Cosmic Fur Click here to Send Cosmic Fur a Private Message Visit Cosmic Fur's homepage! Add Cosmic Fur to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Abercrombie
myspace.com/ashesband

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmic Fur
If you were raped, and have a kid, are both parties still legitimate parents of the kid? I understand the raper (in this case the girl) doe shave full responsibility to take care of the kid, but what about the football captain?

Douchebag high-fiving in the locker room until someone mentions child support.

Old Post Jun-14-2007 14:52  Algeria

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Today's female teacher having sex with student story brought to you by...
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (17): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease help me ID this! [2006] [5]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPinocchio - "Hypnotized" (Hayston's Whoop! Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread