Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Strip Club Recommendations (for a bachelor party)
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
legendary_waz
Supreme tranceaddict

Strip Club Recommendations (for a bachelor party)

I am coming to Montreal in two weekends for a bachelor party and was hoping some of the Montreal crew can recommend some strip clubs. Thanks!

Also, I know this might be a bad place to ask, but any top40 club recommendations (Fri/Sat nights)? Somewhere to go before hitting up after hours at Stereo ofcourse!

edit: Visiting from Apr 27 to 30

Old Post Apr-19-2012 20:46  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for legendary_waz Click here to Send legendary_waz a Private Message Add legendary_waz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

u guys should hire mtl nightlife. they arrange everything for u. search em up on facebook or the internet

Old Post Apr-19-2012 20:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
corjay9
Chief Executive Ocifer

Kamasutra on St-Dominique just off of St-Laurent. Fantastic looking women, very classy looking place, and right next to a bunch of bars and clubs.

Old Post Apr-19-2012 22:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for corjay9 Click here to Send corjay9 a Private Message Add corjay9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

Solid Gold or Kingdoms, both on Saint Laurent.

For top 40 clubs try Muzique.. just go to clubzone.com and check dates, etc.

What happens in Montreal stays there.. except the bad itch.

Once I took a piss in front of everybody at Stereo. Put the garbage under the mixer, and did it right there while people were dancing and screaming. people thought I was playing with the mixer but I was playing with my zizi.

quote:
Originally posted by Enjoy
a classic from the aria days:
me: are you on TA?
girl: uhhhh... im on speed

Old Post Apr-19-2012 22:07  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Casa
Supreme tranceaddict

club downtown is my fav. they have the most coked up dancers.

Old Post Apr-19-2012 22:16  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Casa Click here to Send Casa a Private Message Add Casa to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
louiswho
tranceaddict

quote:
club downtown is my fav. they have the most coked up dancers.

It's all about the coked up Strippers ....

Old Post Apr-24-2012 17:53  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for louiswho Click here to Send louiswho a Private Message Add louiswho to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
malek
drinks your milkshake!

hire these guys www.montrealvip.com

Old Post Apr-27-2012 04:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for malek Click here to Send malek a Private Message Visit malek's homepage! Add malek to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
richmary44
tranceaddict in training

Somewhere to go before hitting up after hours at Stereo ofcourse!

Old Post Apr-27-2012 08:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for richmary44 Click here to Send richmary44 a Private Message Add richmary44 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

what's that dingy one on Saint Catherines and Saint Denis?

Once I took a piss in front of everybody at Stereo. Put the garbage under the mixer, and did it right there while people were dancing and screaming. people thought I was playing with the mixer but I was playing with my zizi.

quote:
Originally posted by Enjoy
a classic from the aria days:
me: are you on TA?
girl: uhhhh... im on speed

Old Post Apr-27-2012 17:55  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bmessier
tranceaddict in training

Super sex?

Old Post Apr-28-2012 03:59  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for bmessier Add bmessier to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by richmary44
Somewhere to go before hitting up after hours at Stereo ofcourse!

unless things have change, Stereo is predominantly gay. That frat boy overbearing hetero behaviour that bachelor parties tend to bring out will be a rather uncomfortable contrast to the crowd of guys that all have their shirts giving you that look you give to the type of people they try to avoid. Not saying this is you, but they will assume it is.

Not to mention they seem to think a music format of progressive house, the kind that should be and only heard either at a cocktail lounge or a shoe store , is a recipe for fun. They have pretty much been playing the same track for the last few years. Well same genre, which hasn't really changed in any way and basically, you get the feeling that this is just one fucking endless track and there is not a drug in the world that will make it sound good.

And avoid clubs. You can't control all the people that are not in your group. You really want to be spending a once in a lifetime night with some guy masturbating under his pants ? Hire professionals, spend the money because it is one industry that doesn't have some secret place where the deals are amazing. You cheap out, you get the girl that has to take a break to powder her nose and raid your medicine cabinet.

And if you don't completely dehumanize the entertainment, and are not complete losers or douchebags, they will help you with the after party decisions. Because, they and all their friends will be doing something after. The way to a stripper's heart, is by providing a classy respectful and of course fun atmosphere. A stripper will do alot , but where as one environment will put them in autobot mode where they are doing it for the money where they would rather be cleaning vomit, the other one, well that sort of swanky respectful and safe environment with cool people tends to make the person want to go above and beyond not to mention get her friends involved. The first one will get you what ever you want but you will be upsold like you are being sold insurance, where as the other one, well you will notice that they will insist.

IF you are the best man, it is your job to intercede if things get out of control. If the stripper is getting a little too friendly with the groom, it is your job to bite the bullet. In the name of love. And the wife will find out.

Do not hire only one. The power dynamic will make it weird. Treat them well but not in a pervy oh my god, look at her boobs. It is somewhat a sad reality that these girls all have esteem issues, and the more you act like you enjoy the entertainment, but are not salivating like teenagers, they will resort to that sort of co-dependy behaviour that makes them have to validate their worth in a way they know how to. They expect you to act like dog that hasn't eaten in days. When they don't get that, they will try harder. But if you the typical gang of douchebag dickheads, they are there to fuck you out of as much money as possible.

I had a few friends that did this line of work in school , and I heard enough stories , and the rational behind what and why, that this seems to be the general thought process at least among the ones that were not supporting a habit and didn't have to deal with the kind of clientele that are looking for a bargain. So this is from the source, well a few sources. The only bachelor party i threw was for my brother and I paid the stripper not to go near my brother. Cock blocked by the best man. lol. But hey , thats my view.

Last edited by Looney4Clooney on May-06-2012 at 12:54

Old Post May-06-2012 12:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for Looney4Clooney Click here to Send Looney4Clooney a Private Message Add Looney4Clooney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

when in doubt whip it out?

Old Post May-06-2012 17:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Strip Club Recommendations (for a bachelor party)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackobvious trancer!! [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBarcode Brothers - Train. [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread