Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > So, how do I tell a work colleague to shave her f**king moustache?
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Simcut
Berlin Addict :)

Talking So, how do I tell a work colleague to shave her f**king moustache?

Guys,

predicament, me and my colleagues wonder how we should tell a girl in the department to shave her moustache without offending her :S Its wrong, seriously wrong....she's in the early stages of a tache she must have more hair on her than Richard Keys :|

Old Post Feb-15-2005 16:11  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Simcut Click here to Send Simcut a Private Message Add Simcut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

Get her a gift certificate for a spa so she can get that shit waxed off

Do it anonymously

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Feb-15-2005 16:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Floorfiller
Girl + Sweater = Hotness

i've totally wanted to say something to girls before...but i seriously don't see anyway to do it without offending...

Old Post Feb-15-2005 16:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for Floorfiller Click here to Send Floorfiller a Private Message Visit Floorfiller's homepage! Add Floorfiller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
UWM
mandroid

"You know how many men have to shave every day? Well, surprisingly enough, some women should too!"

Then watch her break down in tears.

Old Post Feb-15-2005 16:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for UWM Click here to Send UWM a Private Message Visit UWM's homepage! Add UWM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr. Pink
Furiously Happy

Rasta

ive known a few chicks with moustaches....

but then again, they had penises too

Old Post Feb-15-2005 16:15  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr. Pink Click here to Send Mr. Pink a Private Message Visit Mr. Pink's homepage! Add Mr. Pink to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

pics or stfu.

Old Post Feb-15-2005 16:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Floorfiller
Girl + Sweater = Hotness

you could always take a pic of her...photoch0p a real mustache on it and then leave it on her desk with a note that says "take care of this"

Old Post Feb-15-2005 16:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for Floorfiller Click here to Send Floorfiller a Private Message Visit Floorfiller's homepage! Add Floorfiller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
UWM
mandroid

Old Post Feb-15-2005 16:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for UWM Click here to Send UWM a Private Message Visit UWM's homepage! Add UWM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

quote:
Originally posted by UWM

awwwww gross.

but id still hit it.

Old Post Feb-15-2005 16:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Floorfiller
Girl + Sweater = Hotness

quote:
Originally posted by UWM

damn one day too late to ask that little lady to be my valentine!

Old Post Feb-15-2005 16:17 
Simcut

Smile

quote:
Originally posted by Floorfiller
you could always take a pic of her...photoch0p a real mustache on it and then leave it on her desk with a note that says "take care of this"

<3 Jason, I wont come to TA for the chop sooey skills though, you guys suck at it! :P

isnt it weird though? doesnt she know its there? :| she absolutely reaks of make up too *cough*

Old Post Feb-15-2005 16:18  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Simcut Click here to Send Simcut a Private Message Add Simcut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Simcut

Smile

quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
Get her a gift certificate for a spa so she can get that shit waxed off

Do it anonymously

No way am I spending money on that werewolf

Old Post Feb-15-2005 16:19  England

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > So, how do I tell a work colleague to shave her f**king moustache?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (8): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacksasha 1998 la locomotive track 14... [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLiam Shachar - "Senses" (Sphere's Smart Ass Remarks Remix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread