Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > What kind of car (s) do you own / would like to own / will own soon
Pages (67): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
leph555
dementia depleted

Old Post May-23-2010 19:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for leph555 Click here to Send leph555 a Private Message Add leph555 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Moongoose
Supreme tranceaddict

The exhausts on the GTR @ 2:45
Also, when the GTR is loosing the battle against drag, the Veyroan just keeps going on and on and on Those 1000HP arent just for show

Oh, and i guess this vid is (very) remotely motoring related as well.

Old Post May-23-2010 20:16  Slovenia
Click Here to See the Profile for Moongoose Click here to Send Moongoose a Private Message Add Moongoose to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by leph555

Lol, I like how the guy in the Veyron gives them a bit of a wave out the window on his way past

Old Post May-23-2010 22:33  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
miamitranceman
Extreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
Lol, I like how the guy in the Veyron gives them a bit of a wave out the window on his way past

Yeah, absolutely no contest there.

I'd like to see the Veyron against the Koenigsegg CCXR.

www.mixcloud.com/jluger

Old Post May-24-2010 02:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for miamitranceman Click here to Send miamitranceman a Private Message Add miamitranceman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
leph555
dementia depleted

Dubai Police arrest SZR 'stunt' drivers

quote:
Dubai Police have impounded the two vehicles at the centre of last week’s ‘stunt’ driving controversy on Sheikh Zayed Road, and arrested the cars’ owners.

Police were able to track the vehicles by identifying their number plates, an official told Arabian Business. Bader Dakash, a media coordinator with Dubai Police, said that a full statement would be released shortly.

Viewers from around the world watched as two large vehicles – a Nissan Patrol and a Toyota pickup truck – executed a series of tricks including driving on two wheels and performing do-nut manoeuvres, where a car circles around with smoke coming from all four tyres.

The video, which was posted on internet site YouTube and reported on ArabianBusiness.com, sparked a wave of criticism from driving experts as well as regular users of the 12-lane highway.

Peter Richardson, the general manager in charge of technical operations at the Emirates Driving Institute, said: “Those drivers, whoever they are, should be identified and should be punished for that behaviour."

The posting of the video came just a day after Robert Marks, a senior official of International Safety Council, said that Middle East roads were among the world's most dangerous with 18 of every 100,000 people losing their lives in crashes.

Source

Old Post May-24-2010 14:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for leph555 Click here to Send leph555 a Private Message Add leph555 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
leph555
dementia depleted

Such an awesome video

Old Post Jun-01-2010 14:40 
jester
[enigma within a enigma]

If I had the money I would get this baby...

Last edited by jester on Jun-01-2010 at 19:12

Old Post Jun-01-2010 19:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for jester Click here to Send jester a Private Message Add jester to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zoogla

quote:
Such an awesome video

+1

Old Post Jun-02-2010 04:04 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zoogla

what is it about a woman screaming scared in a car racing around a track that I find so cute and appealing?

just look at that look of pure joy on his face...I LOVE IT!!!

...and

makes me imagine how lilith would react to half-spirited driving next to anyone who knows what he's doing, lol

Old Post Jun-06-2010 07:28 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by fayraree
makes me imagine how lilith would react to half-spirited driving next to anyone who knows what he's doing, lol

Are you trying to make lulz, or didn't actually know she has a racing license?

Old Post Jun-06-2010 08:52  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
idoru
You Can Call Me Al

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
Are you trying to make lulz, or didn't actually know she has a racing license?

C'mon, it's fayraree we're talking about here.

Old Post Jun-06-2010 09:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for idoru Click here to Send idoru a Private Message Add idoru to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pmoisse
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

Such an awesome video

Fucking excellent!!!!

It gave me chills just watching it and made me feel like I was back at the track.

It was such an epic event. I will certainly be going back there for next year's race!

Old Post Jun-06-2010 10:32  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for pmoisse Click here to Send pmoisse a Private Message Add pmoisse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > What kind of car (s) do you own / would like to own / will own soon
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (67): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease ID This (From Marco v & Marcel woods liveset) [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackParagliders - Oasis [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread