Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Mutek 2012
Pages (7): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
jad
_.spark._

Full lineup is out -> *link*

The lineups for Nocturne 2 & 4 are stacked!

Old Post Apr-19-2012 04:07  Palestine
Click Here to See the Profile for jad Click here to Send jad a Private Message Visit jad's homepage! Add jad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
princesultan
Supreme tranceaddict

hmmmm... do i want to go to nocturne 3 or nocturne 4.... leaning towards nocturne 4.

Old Post May-10-2012 15:37  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for princesultan Click here to Send princesultan a Private Message Add princesultan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

Experience 4 and Nocturne 4 for me. I'd like to see Kode9 but have no idea who the other people that night are.

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post May-10-2012 15:52  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Enjoy
Supreme tranceaddict

noc 3 + piknic

maybe noc 2 too, really wanna see shackleton

Also I noticed you work for the Canadian Forces so depending on if your an Officer or an NCM (non-Commissioned Member) and your now in Kingston by the looks of it so your no longer on your basic training where you get paid peanuts. So like I said depending on if your an NCM or Officer and your rank, you probably make at least $50,000 a year but most likely more. And depending on if you live at CFB Kingston your cost of living is probably very low as well, but even if you weren't cost of living in Kingston isn't that bad. Its only $30 which is cheaper than most nights at Stereo. Most of us on here who post about Stereo have put out probably hundreds and hundreds of dollars clubbing there just this year alone, and have never really complained for the most part. I know I sure as hell have.

Old Post May-10-2012 16:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for Enjoy Click here to Send Enjoy a Private Message Add Enjoy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
acronym
Supreme tranceaddict

Shackleton is definitely a must. I can't wait for that. He's phenomenal live.

As for Noc 3, Nicolas Jaar and Jimmy Edgar @ Metropolis will both be really cool. I'd be a little surprised if you didn't know Nicolas Jaar, but his "Space is Only Noise" LP that came out last year was voted album of the year by Resident Advisor and got a lot of praise every where in general. He's been huge over the last year. As for Jimmy Edgar, he's got a new album coming out that can be streamed right now if you want to get a sense for his new material, and I really like his "XXX" LP.

Other than Shackleton, Kode9 is the other festival highlight for me. I don't know Sendai, but BNJMN and Nautiluss are both good bookings. BNJMN's "Plastic World" was one of last year's best albums as well, and definitely worth a look. Nautiluss was once a part of Thunderheist (as Grahm Zilla). He's only got two releases under his belt; his first came out on Untold's Hemlock label and was more UK Bass influenced. His most recent, he "alpha EP", is pretty much techno. I'm curious to see him, but have no idea what he'd be like live. If you only know Kode9, I'd say Noc 3 offers a really good selection of artists worth discovering.

Old Post May-11-2012 00:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for acronym Click here to Send acronym a Private Message Add acronym to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
b-ran
Supreme tranceaddict

who's going tonight for shackleton + monolake + jeff mills ? going to be sickkkkk

Old Post May-31-2012 22:27  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for b-ran Click here to Send b-ran a Private Message Add b-ran to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

Unfortunately I'm out for tonight. Saturday is going to be ridiculous though between the day party at Place de la Paix and the Nocturne 4 event.

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Jun-01-2012 01:01  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Casa
Supreme tranceaddict

went to the shows yesterday had fun. 60$ but whatever was worth it, just upset i missed apparat
brought kink for his first poutine lol

Old Post Jun-01-2012 12:53  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Casa Click here to Send Casa a Private Message Add Casa to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
McNasty
Supreme tranceaddict

Got my tickets for Tim Hecker and Stephen O'Malley at St James Church then I might hop over too Nocturne 4.

Old Post Jun-01-2012 13:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for McNasty Click here to Send McNasty a Private Message Visit McNasty's homepage! Add McNasty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Paulr
Supreme tranceaddict

How was Jeff Mills ?

"Pauly D. attempts to scratch for the first (of many) times. Someplace, somewhere, DJ Shadow shudders and doesn’t know why."

Old Post Jun-01-2012 13:51  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Paulr Click here to Send Paulr a Private Message Visit Paulr's homepage! Add Paulr to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
~*Stereohead*~
~*DeepChuggyTechyProg*~

legendarily retarded.

for me, it was a really educational experience. i was really impressed, words can't describe his skills.

worth every penny of my 48$...

Afterhours is a state of mind, but significantly, it's more a state of 'I don't mind'. A determined continuation, contentment and relief that 'it ain't over yet!' An injection of music into attitude and occasion which creates an emotional wave forth that isolates globally, a ringing harmonic, a signal to a like-minded collective that 'we are only us'.

Old Post Jun-01-2012 19:33  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ~*Stereohead*~ Click here to Send ~*Stereohead*~ a Private Message Add ~*Stereohead*~ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
taface
Supreme tranceaddict

+ a 909

Old Post Jun-01-2012 21:23  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for taface Click here to Send taface a Private Message Add taface to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Mutek 2012
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBanging tune played by M.I.K.E [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackViframa - "Cristalle" (Katana ft. DJ Precision Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread