Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > THE OFFICIAL EURO 2012 Thread
Pages (26): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
jon jon
viva la clubland

lol dundas west right now

congrats portugal!

http://yfrog.com/jm2ztz

Old Post Jun-17-2012 23:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jon jon Click here to Send jon jon a Private Message Visit jon jon's homepage! Add jon jon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
malek
drinks your milkshake!

quote:
Originally posted by jon jon
lol dundas west right now

congrats portugal!

http://yfrog.com/jm2ztz

all this for barely clinching the second spot? trololololol

Old Post Jun-18-2012 00:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for malek Click here to Send malek a Private Message Visit malek's homepage! Add malek to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

quote:
Originally posted by malek
all this for barely clinching the second spot? trololololol

Progress is progress.

Old Post Jun-18-2012 02:33  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Dior Homme Click here to Send Dior Homme a Private Message Visit Dior Homme's homepage! Add Dior Homme to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

quote:
Originally posted by LightsOut
Feel a bit sorry for the Russians after a great opening match against the Czechs. But in all fairness, if you can't take full points from Poland and get at least something from the Greeks, you really shouldn't be moving on.

With the qualification deduction, it puts Russia in a tough spot. They could literally go almost perfect in qualifying and still not get out of their group. Harsh.

Excited for the prospect of getting Greece in the quarters. Partly because of all the political back and forth between the two lately (especially with a big vote today that could see Greece eventually leaving the euro), but moreso because it couldn't be an easier path to the semis.

Yep. Also since Karagounis is out because of a Yellow from last game I believe. Interesting for sure. Bring on Friday!

Old Post Jun-18-2012 13:13  Cyprus
Click Here to See the Profile for Endlesswave Click here to Send Endlesswave a Private Message Add Endlesswave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

Any conspiracy theories on the Spain vs Croatia game today? A draw between the two will eliminate Italy lol

It happened before between Sweden and another team (forgot, it was nordic country). Anyway its the same situation again....

Old Post Jun-18-2012 15:07  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Dior Homme Click here to Send Dior Homme a Private Message Visit Dior Homme's homepage! Add Dior Homme to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Ear
Built for debauchery

quote:
Originally posted by Dior Homme
Any conspiracy theories on the Spain vs Croatia game today? A draw between the two will eliminate Italy lol

It happened before between Sweden and another team (forgot, it was nordic country). Anyway its the same situation again....

This one's a little more difficult as they need to draw 2-2 to ensure that they both go through. Goal differential and goals scored tie-breakers need to be set up too in this case.

Old Post Jun-18-2012 15:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for The Ear Click here to Send The Ear a Private Message Add The Ear to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

quote:
Originally posted by The Ear
This one's a little more difficult as they need to draw 2-2 to ensure that they both go through. Goal differential and goals scored tie-breakers need to be set up too in this case.

Ya I remember one of the teams scored in like the 89th minute. Pretty funny.

Old Post Jun-18-2012 15:31  France
LightsOut
Antagonist

Anyone else unimpressed with Spain so far?

First, that scrappy 1-1 draw with Italy that could have gone either way, and then another laboured performance today, winning 1-0 on a goal that could be argued as offside (depending on how you interpret the wording of the rule).

• Ambivalent - R U OK (Kasper is OK Mix)
  • Do Santos - Menina
  • Heartthrob - Baby Kate (Magda's "Where Is My Baby's Daddy" Mix)
  • Danton Eeprom - To The Bone (Jamie Jones Deep Sea Dub Mix)
  • Matt Nordstrom - Lucky Drawls (Mark Brooms No Rave Stab Mix)

Old Post Jun-18-2012 21:53  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for LightsOut Click here to Send LightsOut a Private Message Add LightsOut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cribby
Dapper Disco Dino

As predicted, Italy and Spain made it to the next round. Poor Ireland.. their chance was slim!

Old Post Jun-18-2012 21:54  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for Cribby Click here to Send Cribby a Private Message Visit Cribby's homepage! Add Cribby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yohan
Champion of Deep&Nu-disco

quote:
Originally posted by LightsOut
Anyone else unimpressed with Spain so far?

First, that scrappy 1-1 draw with Italy that could have gone either way, and then another laboured performance today, winning 1-0 on a goal that could be argued as offside (depending on how you interpret the wording of the rule).
except for maybe germany, no team has been dominant during group stages

Originally posted by chinamon
not true. i say "ugh"
but i am a tranny.

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
lol colour me retarded

Old Post Jun-18-2012 21:57  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Yohan Click here to Send Yohan a Private Message Add Yohan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

chalk another one up to my homies at the national diving team...SUPER MARIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Hey Yohan what was that you were telling me about the FC at the beginning of the year? lol.

Old Post Jun-18-2012 22:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Special K
_

My team is out (horrible officiating today), they put up a good fight though and were really close. Shiiiiiiiite so close, yet so far. Ah well. Im excited for the World Cup qualifiers. Our group will be extra fun hehehe!

And from here on out Germany gets my full support (please God let Germany kill everyone). Everyone else ... well you can fuck right off!!!

Old Post Jun-18-2012 22:01  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Special K Click here to Send Special K a Private Message Add Special K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > THE OFFICIAL EURO 2012 Thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (26): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHelp to ID this great tune from Oslo Nights March/03?! [2003] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSharam Jey - Take Control [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread