Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > ReALLy RoLLLLLy SoNgS!!!
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
WuZaFuC
Senior tranceaddict

Second Sun - Empire (PVD's TPOD Edit)

Old Post Oct-06-2003 21:13  Egypt
Click Here to See the Profile for WuZaFuC Click here to Send WuZaFuC a Private Message Add WuZaFuC to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
UWM
mandroid

I don't necessarily agree with this thread, but ....

James Holden - A Break in the Clouds [Border Community]

Just forward the record to the breakdown and listen the intricate melodies he is able to create.

Old Post Oct-06-2003 21:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for UWM Click here to Send UWM a Private Message Visit UWM's homepage! Add UWM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjGrl2000
Senior tranceaddict

Re: ReALLy RoLLLLLy SoNgS!!!

quote:
Originally posted by EyesOfExtasy
Suggestions Please!!

Me and my Bro are on a quest to find the rolliest techno/trance songs in the world. By rolly I mean....you can listen to these while on ecstacy and experience pure and utter bliss. We are working on an album for our own listening pleasures with nothing but rolly songs. Here is what a song needs to qualify....Has a distinctive beat (doesn't sound just like every other techno song u ever heard), has a beautiful build and drop, sound effects and background and speakers tricks help alot, also you must be able to dance to it, doesnt have to be too hard or too soft. Something soothing and melodic but that has energy. So far we have been able to get about 5 hours of music after everything was cut and blended to the best parts of the song...but we plan on rolling really really hard this year for our birthday's and that will never be enough. We need about 2 more hours of music...Dont get me wrong we love alot of songs and have a great big collection between the two of us, but some songs just fit perfectly, and we are looking for only those. We have been working on this for 2 months now and it seems like the process will never end. Can everyone please help and post some suggestions...or you can instant message me on aim at "eyesofextasy". I am always online, I might be away but send me a message anyway. I am very friendly ya know

I'm not into E anymore but Tears From The Moon by Conjure One is orgasmic sober so i could just imagine if you were rolling...

Old Post Oct-06-2003 22:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DjGrl2000 Click here to Send DjGrl2000 a Private Message Add DjGrl2000 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Psy-Trancer
Long-Johns for BeB

get anything from infected mushroom...ur gonna trip man

Old Post Oct-06-2003 22:07  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for Psy-Trancer Click here to Send Psy-Trancer a Private Message Visit Psy-Trancer's homepage! Add Psy-Trancer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
biznology
Supreme tranceaddict

ascension - someone (slackers rolling dub)

easy enough?

tho i dont think that Excite should be entirely shut down. people such as eyesofextasy who -cannot- name songs or particular genres but still wanna get fucked up to trance are in some ways the scene gets a bad name.

that being said, i wouldnt say that im being high and mighty...we all have our moments. but then again ive never been face down in drool on the dance floor thanks to e...

and like someone said! everything sounds good on e (among other substitutes) why limit yourself|?

Old Post Oct-06-2003 22:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for biznology Click here to Send biznology a Private Message Add biznology to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mindshooter
Neverchanging avatar

Hey, all you need is a big fat one and Hallucinogen - Angelic Particles (Buckminster fullerine mix)on repeat

Old Post Oct-06-2003 23:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for mindshooter Click here to Send mindshooter a Private Message Add mindshooter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
vtec junkie
slave to the dark beat

Re: Re: ReALLy RoLLLLLy SoNgS!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Excite
get out of here you stupid e-tard!!

ROLF.......i second that. this is the music discussion forum.....not a place to talk about what songs sound good when you pop your stupid little pills.

Old Post Oct-06-2003 23:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for vtec junkie Click here to Send vtec junkie a Private Message Visit vtec junkie's homepage! Add vtec junkie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lost Inhibition
My Destiny is....

quote:
Originally posted by caddyshack
so its okay to openly talk about taking drugs, but bad to talk about mp3s? it's a strange world these days.

both are illegal, many people on these boards have used them or have had them before. why is talking about mp3's any different than talking about drugs? talk about being hypocritical..

oh and E is a lame drug for the most part. how about getting lost in the music itself rather than the extremely high amounts of the serotonin triggered in your brain?

Old Post Oct-06-2003 23:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Lost Inhibition Click here to Send Lost Inhibition a Private Message Visit Lost Inhibition's homepage! Add Lost Inhibition to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hooknife
))(())(())((

Half the people in this thread that say they have never done it are just straight full of shit! I'm 30 years old and have been around the electronic music scene for 13 years and more people then not that are really into electronic music have at least tried E once or twice. I'm not condoning using drugs, I'm just stating the obvious. Lets face it folks, E is part of the scene weather you like it or not.

All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be.

Old Post Oct-07-2003 00:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for hooknife Click here to Send hooknife a Private Message Add hooknife to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shook1
In a Haze.....

Shame / Disagreement

I dont do E anymore, but.....

Rank1 - Airwave (was my fave)
Cosmic Gate - Exploration of Space
Ayla - Angelfalls (Elemental Force)
anything Gouryella
Insigma - Open your Eyes
any of Tiesto's Magik CDs

Old Post Oct-07-2003 00:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Shook1 Click here to Send Shook1 a Private Message Add Shook1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pio
Supreme tranceaddict

that's true. a lot of people talk shit or simply don't know basic edm history. if it wasn't for E or other designer drugs trance and most types of edm would not exist in the way we now know them. i haven't done it for the longest time now, but you have to recognize

Old Post Oct-07-2003 00:48  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for Pio Click here to Send Pio a Private Message Add Pio to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJDigDug
Trolling when not Rolling

quote:
Originally posted by YaleTrance
that's true. a lot of people talk shit or simply don't know basic edm history. if it wasn't for E or other designer drugs trance and most types of edm would not exist in the way we now know them. i haven't done it for the longest time now, but you have to recognize

Afuggin men

I know my whole views on the genre changed after drugs came into my life. Much of our history revolves around drug expirimentation in sync with musical exploration

Dave Dresden came on here and TOLD us As the rush comes was about when you begin to blow up fully on E

Music is a completely different world on drugs, we appreciate it high, same as we do when not high, all he was asking was for tracks to make a sensational trip.

Here is my question, you dont see any of the people who use going "hahah ******s you are scared, or Oh i am so much better than drugfree people!!"
So why do drug free people feel they have the right to criticize a walk of life they know nothing about, drugs were part of the life blood of the scene, they are not going anywhere, and if you dont like drugs you may want to get in a new area of interest. And it does get terribly tiresome having drug free folks slander drugs.

Old Post Oct-07-2003 00:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJDigDug Click here to Send DJDigDug a Private Message Add DJDigDug to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > ReALLy RoLLLLLy SoNgS!!!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrack from Sharam set [2008] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJon Vesta - "Gull" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread