Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > ReALLy RoLLLLLy SoNgS!!!
Pages (7): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
playboyenit24
tranceaddict in training

Johnny Vicious - exstacy

Old Post Oct-07-2003 04:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for playboyenit24 Click here to Send playboyenit24 a Private Message Add playboyenit24 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
psilocin
tranceaddict

yo man some fucking bliss tracks to drop when u fucking rollin....

rank 1 - breathing (breaks dub)
delerium ft sarah - silence (dj tiesto ISOS mix) <-- CLASSIC
blank and jones - like all their shit dl everythin
audioplacid - moonflight
solarstone - solarcoaster (airbase remix)

enjoy man

Old Post Oct-07-2003 12:45  Singapore
Click Here to See the Profile for psilocin Click here to Send psilocin a Private Message Add psilocin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gcrasher
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by playboyenit24
Johnny Vicious - exstacy

Yes! This is on Mixin Marc, For the Clubheadz. Hard house from 99 but that was my cd back in the day.

Old Post Oct-07-2003 14:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for gcrasher Click here to Send gcrasher a Private Message Add gcrasher to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

Talking Thank YOU!!!!

I just want to thank everyone for theyre replies keep em coming! Here are my personaly responses to some post's:

Strike- Some examples of stuff already on our tracklist are:
JDS - Destiny Calls
Nebular B - Liquid
Dragon - Pandora
Transa - Supernova
Sonorous - Protonic
William Orbit - Barber's Adagio

Old or new it doesnt matter, as long as they makes us feel good and highten the experience.

DJ DeComp- Thanks, I already had Urban train on the list, thats a good one

Mike B- Thank you

Prodigy Child- Twisted was definelty on my list already

Razi- Lethal Industry and White Bird are great to roll to I have them on the list

Yale Trance- Yes, all sounds good but some songs bring you up and make the expeience better. They just bring it out more and set a mood where you can do what you want, you can rave, you can dance or just can just relax and enjoy the E

DJohn- Thanks, usually at my apartment, in the comfort of my own home with my brother in surround sound rolling all over the floor and we always plan ahead to make it the best

Thanks to everyone else that had some great suggestions, and thanks to all the haters too. None of you can judge me, I am just excersising my right to the 5th ammendment and I know there are some people out there that feel just the same as me and know exactly the sound I am looking for. This post is for them, not for people that want to get all critial over me and what type of drugs I take. None of you even know me, and to judge someone that instantly you will never get the pleasure of knowing me. Which to me is your loss because regardless to what anyone says...I know I am a great person.

Old Post Oct-07-2003 14:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mike_B
Supreme tranceaddict

i say i probably do e once every 4 - 5 times i go to a rave/large club even, last time i did it was about a month and a half ago the then next time will probably be new years eve. Now does that make me an E tard. i think not. Ppl go out and drink alcohol almost every second weekend, yet this is considered socially acceptable. But doing E 3 - 4 times a year is not. I think ppl may wanna rethink the way they look at things. Anyways i enjoy the music just as much sober and i do high. Its just different, and i love doing both. nothing wrong with that.

EyesOfExtacy: hope you have a blast

Old Post Oct-07-2003 15:32  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mike_B Click here to Send Mike_B a Private Message Add Mike_B to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

Smile Mike B

Thanks : ) I do it about once a month or so or every other month, but a ran into a little problem recently. A big scheme if you know what I mean , but once i get over it financially I will be back to rolling again I am not an E-tard, I just enjoy the feeling of E. The way I see it, life it too short and you should enjoy it. If you love something do it for you. Just because I take E doesnt make me any less responsible. I enjoy the music either way. While im rolling, driving, cleaning the house, whatever, its very energetic and passionate thats why its also the perfect rolling music. My fellow rollers will understand as you do

Old Post Oct-07-2003 15:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

Smoking ..umm..something Ecstasy

It all depends on what your poison is. Everyone has they're own poison. Even the healthiest straight cut people have something they do that is bad for them, but they do it anyway. If it were up to me, I would roll for the rest of my life.....The world would be a much better place if we all did You never hear about people of E going out on killing sprees or robbing banks. Leave us rollers alone! Go bother the crackheads that rob people to get theyre fix. Compare it to that...now is it really so bad that we just want to be rolling, as long as we don't hurt anyone. There shouldnt be a problem.

Old Post Oct-07-2003 15:53  United States
Champ_21
tranceaddict

Dont know if anyone of you like these songs but I do a lot when I roll:

1. Dj Vortex & Arpa's dream - Incoming (Beam vs Cyrus RMX)

2. Accuface - Journey into sound (Dj's @ work mix)

3. The Mystery - Devotion (Flutlicht remix)

4. Flutlicht - Icarus

5. Metallic Glide - Hinei ma tov

6. Rank 1 - Awakening (cosmic gate remix)

7. Martillo Vargo - Por Que No (Plazmatek Club Mix)

8. Marc Dawn - Expander (flutlicht remix)

9. TomCraft - Loneliness

10. Aquagen - Lovemachine

Old Post Oct-07-2003 16:58  Denmark
Click Here to See the Profile for Champ_21 Click here to Send Champ_21 a Private Message Add Champ_21 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

Smiley DJ Champ 21

Hey champ,

Thanks for the suggestions. I had awakening on my list already, the others I think I have heard before, but I will check them out again tonight

Old Post Oct-08-2003 03:28  United States
Magnetonium
Dubstep = Douchestep

Satan (eek!) Perfect suggestion .....

I love this CD, and my russian friends were high and loved this CD, while smoking pot:

Paul Oakenfold - Voyage Into Trance

it gets really psychedelic!!!!

Whenever you go and buy something, you are affecting someone somewhere, be it environment, a person, or a community - you're making a statement with what you buy. So make it a smart choice ... Its a big picture

Old Post Oct-08-2003 03:39  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Magnetonium Click here to Send Magnetonium a Private Message Visit Magnetonium's homepage! Add Magnetonium to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SuperFarStucker
1380 fp/s

Re: Ecstasy

quote:
Originally posted by EyesOfExtasy
It all depends on what your poison is. Everyone has they're own poison. Even the healthiest straight cut people have something they do that is bad for them, but they do it anyway. If it were up to me, I would roll for the rest of my life.....The world would be a much better place if we all did You never hear about people of E going out on killing sprees or robbing banks. Leave us rollers alone! Go bother the crackheads that rob people to get theyre fix. Compare it to that...now is it really so bad that we just want to be rolling, as long as we don't hurt anyone. There shouldnt be a problem.
Holy crap, the nauseating air of ignorance is killing me in this thread

Venus: Enter, enter here - men of all kinds and races, victims of reality!
You who have the thirst for dreams.
Venus: You, on life's bitter road, drenched in hard sunlight who have the
thirst that once more the dark marvel of dreams...

Old Post Oct-08-2003 04:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SuperFarStucker Click here to Send SuperFarStucker a Private Message Add SuperFarStucker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Stories
Trance Lover, PhD

quote:
Originally posted by DJDigDug
Afuggin men

I know my whole views on the genre changed after drugs came into my life. Much of our history revolves around drug expirimentation in sync with musical exploration

Dave Dresden came on here and TOLD us As the rush comes was about when you begin to blow up fully on E

Music is a completely different world on drugs, we appreciate it high, same as we do when not high, all he was asking was for tracks to make a sensational trip.

Here is my question, you dont see any of the people who use going "hahah ******s you are scared, or Oh i am so much better than drugfree people!!"
So why do drug free people feel they have the right to criticize a walk of life they know nothing about, drugs were part of the life blood of the scene, they are not going anywhere, and if you dont like drugs you may want to get in a new area of interest. And it does get terribly tiresome having drug free folks slander drugs.

We are starting to get into the talk of morals, and because everyone has a certain degree of passion towards morality and different definition of morality, we tend to be VERY stubborn over things like drugs. That's why there's so much fighting.

Otherwise, the best that non-drug people can hope for is to educate people and let them know of possible consequences of doing a drug and hope that is enough to have someone not do drugs. On the other hand, drug users believe what they are doing is okay and so they do it, regardless of the possible consequences. Why tobacco and alcohol are legal while things like marijuana or extacy are illegal is beyond me. Everyone should respect the decisions that one makes.

3.) Andain - Beautiful Things (Gabriel & Dresden Unplugged Mix)
4.) Matt Hardwick vs. Smith & Pledger - Day One (Above & Beyond Remix)

Old Post Oct-08-2003 04:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Stories Click here to Send Stories a Private Message Add Stories to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > ReALLy RoLLLLLy SoNgS!!!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTitle & artist of this (not trance) track?? [2007] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGuru Josh Project - Infinity 2008 (Klaas Vocal Edit) [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread