Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > A Message from Markus Schulz
Pages (22): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
sandstorm03

quote:
Originally posted by Dave Piazza
obviously the markus schulz fans have posted their disagreement with me.

I understand you bias. But I do not take it personally.

I can not beleive how some of you are acting. A person posts on a message board, I ask for an explaination, and everyone is saying im an asshole. Unreal.

If he was going to post he should have expect to reply back. Especiaolly given his critque of how discussions faciliated on TA.

As a Schulz fan I am sad he wont talk to his fans on TA frequently, that is when he has time.

i think he talks with plenty of his ta fans all the time...

And the last time i checked he is produceing and djing 24/7 so he probably gets tired of the scene to come on to ta and postwhore.

Old Post Oct-27-2004 01:26  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for sandstorm03 Click here to Send sandstorm03 a Private Message Add sandstorm03 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Intrigue
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
I can not beleive how some of you are acting. A person posts on a message board, I ask for an explaination, and everyone is saying im an asshole. Unreal.

It's not unreal. You are being very hostile towards everyone on this board and that is pissing people off. Whether you want to admit it or not, you are coming across as an asshole. Other people are in agreeance with that. You are taking things to the next level which is not necessary and are turning a mountain into a mole hill. Obviously, this has become waaaayyy too personal and emotional for you and like the others have said, contact your radio station and Markus directly if you must.

That's all I want to say.

"...the major problem in the past was to locate the settings of the ancient plastic city. referring to our latest findings plastic city wasn't a city built of stone or metal but more kind of built out of ideas.... (PLASTIC CITY) can't be found by our archaeologists. we will have to examine the ideas and then try to re-construct plastic city in out minds..." (EXCERPT FROM "SCIENTIST REPORT NETWORK" #12.587, YEAR 2495)

Old Post Oct-27-2004 01:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Intrigue Click here to Send DJ Intrigue a Private Message Add DJ Intrigue to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dave Piazza
The Elitist

quote:
Originally posted by sandstorm03
why dont you ask the 100 other producers/djs that view the forums to post also? Does his oppinion matter that much to you? Im sure more Producers/djs would post more if there was actually 1 decent thread in md.

btw I dont see paul van dyk posting a thread on TA title

' a message from Paul Van Dyk'

or

' a message from Sasha '

this is what drew my attention and requires a response from Schulz.

Lets not forget that its the same people on TA , like you, that make this site great. Schulz is a great DJ but has not shown to be a contribtuing TA memeber. Thus this makes his critque on TA hilarious. He is not making TA better by point out issues everyone knows. He should lead by example and become a true traceaddict memeber. Dont get blinded by the fame and remeber the roots of TA stems from people like you not superstar djs.

Old Post Oct-27-2004 01:34  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Piazza Click here to Send Dave Piazza a Private Message Visit Dave Piazza's homepage! Add Dave Piazza to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dave Piazza
The Elitist

quote:
Originally posted by DJ Intrigue
It's not unreal. You are being very hostile towards everyone on this board and that is pissing people off. Whether you want to admit it or not, you are coming across as an asshole. Other people are in agreeance with that. You are taking things to the next level which is not necessary and are turning a mountain into a mole hill. Obviously, this has become waaaayyy too personal and emotional for you and like the others have said, contact your radio station and Markus directly if you must.

Intrigue I am only hostile with you , Ian ( sometimes ) , Lushimeee and davideclarke. Why? becuase you people were jerks to me ( and many on TA would say they are assholes to them too). Like I told schulz assholes need to handled with asshole treatment.

search through my million posts and you will see I am a very nice guy. Its only when you provke and upset me that I become an asshole.

Last edited by Dave Piazza on Oct-27-2004 at 03:24

Old Post Oct-27-2004 01:36  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Piazza Click here to Send Dave Piazza a Private Message Visit Dave Piazza's homepage! Add Dave Piazza to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
idoru
You Can Call Me Al

quote:
Lets not forget that its the same people on TA , like you, that make this site great. Schulz is a great DJ but has not shown to be a contribtuing TA memeber. Thus this makes his critque on TA hilarious. He is not making TA better by point out issues everyone knows. He should lead by example and become a true traceaddict memeber. Dont get blinded by the fame and remeber the roots of TA stems from people like you not superstar djs.

I tried to stay out, I really did. Please, read over that, and tell me that you're don't have a thing against Schulz at the moment.

Old Post Oct-27-2004 01:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for idoru Click here to Send idoru a Private Message Add idoru to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MrSquirrel
Auf Wiedersehen

Uhm....wow.

Nice points Markus, the constant flame-wars are the reason a lot of people like myself rarely come into the Music Discussion forum at all.

And to be perfectly clear to certain people, I really do not care for Markus' mixes, but that does not mean I have anything against him as a person, he seems to me to be a genuinely nice guy.

Regardless of what I think about the man or his music, he has a valid point which does not point fingers. He also communicated his point clearly enough that anyone who passed their second grade reading comprehension tests would be able to fathom.

Someone obviously did not pass their tests.......

Oh, and to put a little fuel on the flame.

Dave, you forgot Poland.

MrS

-"Reality" is the only word in the language that should always be used in quotes.

Old Post Oct-27-2004 01:38  United Nations
Click Here to See the Profile for MrSquirrel Click here to Send MrSquirrel a Private Message Visit MrSquirrel's homepage! Add MrSquirrel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
Static Guru

quote:
Intrigue I am only hostile with you , Ian ( sometimes ) , Lushimeee and davideclarke. Why? becuase you people were jerks to me ( and many on TA would say they are assholes to them too). Like I told schulz assholes need to handled with asshole treatment.

search through my million posts and you will see I am a very nice guy. Its only when you provke me and upset that I become an asshole.

Yes, but don't you see how childish that is? It's like trying to put out the fire with gasoline.

Seriously, if you don't like someone just ignore his/her posts. Acting like an idiot will not only make every thread a flamewar but it makes you look bad as well. Do you really expect anyone to take you seriously now that you just went on a 10 page insult spree on another thread?

Old Post Oct-27-2004 01:41  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
idoru
You Can Call Me Al

quote:
Originally posted by MrSquirrel
Uhm....wow.

Nice points Markus, the constant flame-wars are the reason a lot of people like myself rarely come into the Music Discussion forum at all.

And to be perfectly clear to certain people, I really do not care for Markus' mixes, but that does not mean I have anything against him as a person, he seems to me to be a genuinely nice guy.

Regardless of what I think about the man or his music, he has a valid point which does not point fingers. He also communicated his point clearly enough that anyone who passed their second grade reading comprehension tests would be able to fathom.

Someone obviously did not pass their tests.......

Oh, and to put a little fuel on the flame.

Dave, you forgot Poland.

MrS

Well-said.

Old Post Oct-27-2004 01:41 
Click Here to See the Profile for idoru Click here to Send idoru a Private Message Add idoru to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sandstorm03

quote:
btw I dont see paul van dyk posting a thread on TA title

' a message from Paul Van Dyk'

or

' a message from Sasha '

this is what drew my attention and requires a response from Schulz.

paul & sasha would probably just say that you are an asshat strait up.

Old Post Oct-27-2004 01:42  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for sandstorm03 Click here to Send sandstorm03 a Private Message Add sandstorm03 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ctprincess
Real Elitest Bitch

quote:

this is exactly why people are thinking you are an asshole (not because you are asking markus questions) - you are making personal attacks on a dj that has contributed a hundred times more than you to the trance community (from what i can gather - just assuming since markus has been dj'ing for about 10 years) - calling his critque on TA hilarious is a personal attack that didn't have to occur and insinuating that he's not a true tranceaddict member - give me a break. markus and heather are valuable members to TA and the larger trance community and have always wanted to spend time with TA members and get to know them.

don't be blinded by your anger - you talk about respect, but first you have to give respect before you will receive respect.

Old Post Oct-27-2004 01:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ctprincess Click here to Send ctprincess a Private Message Add ctprincess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
idoru
You Can Call Me Al

quote:
Originally posted by sandstorm03
paul & sasha would probably just say that you are an asshat strait up.

Agreed.

*ends his one-line responses*

Old Post Oct-27-2004 01:43 
Dave Piazza
The Elitist

quote:
Originally posted by idoru
I tried to stay out, I really did. Please, read over that, and tell me that you're don't have a thing against Schulz at the moment.

I said that because everyone is saying Im a jerk for trying to ask schulz questions. I get the feeling that people star struck that Schulz posted and they forget to anaylize his comments in detail.

I am hoping to show that it is the questions and the debates what make TA great. Not some famous tranceaddict memeber.

If Schulz is a true TA memeber he would embrace this philosphoy. He would respond to these questions I ask him (which is to explain an issue he brought up; which is the basis for a debate )

Old Post Oct-27-2004 01:44  Italy

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > A Message from Markus Schulz
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (22): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacktitle of this track (FRom Alex Neri set Gladiatori Amnesia IBiza) [2007] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPanoptic - "Surface" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread