Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > stumbled upon "Chicane live @ Palladium 01-22-00"
Pages (16): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
AirPole
Trance, where are you??

quote:
Originally posted by Unique2701

I was talking about the RMB liveset

But never mind, because I got it to work already

Orbital - The Girl With The Sun In Her Head
Jam & Spoon - Stella
Chicane - The Drive Home

- Next Party Stops -

Trance Energy 15th Edition, Jaarbeurs Utrecht, February 23rd.

Old Post Jan-13-2008 19:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for AirPole Click here to Send AirPole a Private Message Add AirPole to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hooknife
))(())(())((

quote:
Originally posted by jeronimo_jd
Chicane set uplifting?, this is not uplifting to me, it's a live set, there are pauses between the tracks, there is no flow and there is two time the same track (in another remix). It's more an ambient chill trance mix to me...but the tunes are classics!

What a joke! This is fucking uplifting if I have ever heard uplifting. If you think this is chill you need to turn it up a bit.

All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be.

Old Post Jan-13-2008 19:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for hooknife Click here to Send hooknife a Private Message Add hooknife to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hkaliher
Some Asian Flutes...Huh?

great sets and great dl speeds, thanks!

Old Post Jan-13-2008 19:54  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for hkaliher Click here to Send hkaliher a Private Message Add hkaliher to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Abhay
banned user

OPEN MY EYES, SALTWATER RAIN!

OMG. I've rekindled my love with Chicane - Saltwater. I wish they made music liek that still. THat track was one of the ones that reeled me into trance after dabbling in it for years beforehand.

Now I'lll just have to find the lyrics

Old Post Jan-14-2008 07:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for Abhay Click here to Send Abhay a Private Message Add Abhay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TheVrk
Mediterranean Canadian

quote:
Originally posted by hooknife
What a joke! This is fucking uplifting if I have ever heard uplifting. If you think this is chill you need to turn it up a bit.

Dude's obv lost if doesnt think this is uplifting

Old Post Jan-14-2008 13:26  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for TheVrk Click here to Send TheVrk a Private Message Visit TheVrk's homepage! Add TheVrk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TrancePulse
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by DJ Mikey Mike
Do you have this in any higher quality than the 192kbps version that's already out there? He played an unreleased track of his called Manadaly in this set, so it'd be cool to get it in higher quality.

Hm I don't know the 192kbps version, so it's hard to say. If the other version was recorded via Astra Digital Radio or Satellite, the source would be better than mine.
Which track is the one? Is it the last track of the set? I like it (and not knowing the playlist it sounds like PvD himself) and I've never heard it anywhere again.

Old Post Jan-14-2008 18:33  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for TrancePulse Click here to Send TrancePulse a Private Message Add TrancePulse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
_Ocean_Drive_
Supreme tranceaddict

Woot! Thanks to all those who ripped, uploaded, re-encoded and have now given us this set in all its glory!! Back to the glory days of the white isle; long before Bass Hunter...

There's a word that sums up this sort of behaviour, and that word is 'reject.'

Old Post Jan-15-2008 12:32  Japan
Click Here to See the Profile for _Ocean_Drive_ Click here to Send _Ocean_Drive_ a Private Message Add _Ocean_Drive_ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djsphere
producer in training

http://www.tranceaddict.com/livesets.shtml

it's been in here for ages

Old Post Jan-15-2008 12:54  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for djsphere Click here to Send djsphere a Private Message Add djsphere to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Real
hi!

You're not really getting the point are you?

Old Post Jan-15-2008 14:53  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for Real Click here to Send Real a Private Message Add Real to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
eRRaTiK
g0t milk?

quote:
Originally posted by _Ocean_Drive_
long before LORD OF BASS...

fixed, IMO.

quote:
Originally posted by AirPole
Well, I tried downloading again, and it STILL doesn't work!

When I just open it in the Firefox web browser, it works normal and the file is being played by Quicktime, but when I download it and try to play it, it gives me an error message.

I had problems with FF too, so I tried IE and it worked. I think your FF is blocking scripts so you're not getting the login box where you have to entere username and password to access the file.

This is THE uplifting set no doubt.

Jose Amnesia - The Eternal (Pulser Remix) / Chicane - Saltwater / Photon Project - Illumination / Gouryella - Tenshi / Altitude - Altitude (SHOKK Remix) / Rank 1 - Airwave / The Thrillseekers - Synaesthesia (En Motion Mix)

Old Post Jan-15-2008 14:58  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for eRRaTiK Click here to Send eRRaTiK a Private Message Add eRRaTiK to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CortexBomb
Slave to the Dark Beat

Any opportunity to revisit Chicane's absolutely amazing 2000 live set is always welcome, thanks.

This takes me back...

Old Post Jan-16-2008 05:31  United Nations
Click Here to See the Profile for CortexBomb Click here to Send CortexBomb a Private Message Visit CortexBomb's homepage! Add CortexBomb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Mikey Mike
Your mum's face

quote:
Originally posted by TrancePulse
Which track is the one? Is it the last track of the set? I like it (and not knowing the playlist it sounds like PvD himself) and I've never heard it anywhere again.

Yea it's the last one. He has played it in another recorded set as well, but this set has the best quality and longest sample of it.

Old Post Jan-16-2008 09:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Mikey Mike Click here to Send DJ Mikey Mike a Private Message Add DJ Mikey Mike to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > stumbled upon "Chicane live @ Palladium 01-22-00"
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (16): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackName this tune [2012] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBubble Fish - "Sushi Lovers" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread