Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Does this count as getting fired?
Pages (10): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Joss Weatherby
Banned

Honestly what white guy doesn't have a ginger beard? My hair is blonde all over, even my crotch is blonde. My chest is blonde, my arms and legs, blonde, my ass hair is even blonde.

My face though is ginger beard.

*edit*

... of course following up a post about pubic hair with something of somewhat seriousness only reinforces the tradition of TA....

Citric. I know next week is your last week at work (FFS IT BETTER BE), but I just wanted to express how happy I am that it seems you are going through with all of this. There is nothing that could make me more at ease than you getting out of where you are and doing what you want to do. You are one of the most talented and ambitious people I have ever known and you are going to do amazing things. Getting out of Montana is the best thing you can do. You need it, and you deserve it.

Fuck the haters, fuck my bullshit that I gave you, fuck everything and everyone that hasn't done you good. You deserve the best in the world and never settle for less.

I know all our BS started with the fact that I only said things when I am drunk, but this is serious. You are the coolest person I have ever known.

Last edited by Joss Weatherby on Jul-30-2014 at 19:20

Old Post Jul-30-2014 09:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for Joss Weatherby Click here to Send Joss Weatherby a Private Message Visit Joss Weatherby's homepage! Add Joss Weatherby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

quote:
Originally posted by Halcyon+On+On

Ahahahaha good lord. Everything about this is so embarrassing.

Old Post Jul-30-2014 13:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
citric_acid
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Joss Weatherby
... of course following up a post about pubic hair with something of somewhat seriousness only reinforces the tradition of TA....

Citric. I know next week is your last week at work (FFS IT BETTER BE), but I just wanted to express how happy I am that it seems you are going through with all of this. There is nothing that could make me more at ease than you getting out of where you are and doing what you want to do. You are one of the most talented and ambitious people I have ever known and you are going to do amazing things. Getting out of Montana is the best thing you can do. You need it, and you deserve it.

Fuck the haters, fuck my bullshit that I gave you, fuck everything and everyone that hasn't done you good. You deserve the best in the world and never settle for less.

I know all our BS started with the fact that I only said things when I am drunk, but this is serious. You are the coolest person I have ever known.

Thanks . Yes almost done with work, this week I have off, ive actually moved into my spokane apartment and i am loving it here. Next week is my last week of work there, going to enjoy my month and a half of being unemployed. Excited that next week is the last week my title is "quality engineer"

on a side note ive already managed to piss off an upstairs neighbor for parking in his space (which i paid for and was assigned, there was just a miscommunication in the office and they gave me the wrong number). Then after explaining to him the mixup i was called just a "punk with blue hair" he also told me to get a job . Then he went on to say people like me are the reason this country is going to shit. yes yes the blue hair is destroying everything! i have not missed apartment living

Old Post Jul-30-2014 18:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for citric_acid Click here to Send citric_acid a Private Message Add citric_acid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

WHAT. Do you want him dead? Nou will kill him if you want him dead.

Old Post Jul-30-2014 19:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Joss Weatherby
Banned

Fuck that. I like Spokane enough, but it'd be hard to drag me out there for more than a few hours, even for that Hal. When people talk about Spokane being liberal for Eastern Washington it's like people talking about Austin being liberal for Texas. It's a true statement, but it's still a relative thing.

Old Post Jul-30-2014 19:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for Joss Weatherby Click here to Send Joss Weatherby a Private Message Visit Joss Weatherby's homepage! Add Joss Weatherby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Intellekshual
tranceaddict in training

I love Coraline.

Old Post Jul-30-2014 19:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Intellekshual Click here to Send Intellekshual a Private Message Add Intellekshual to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Joss Weatherby
Banned

I love lamp? What?

Old Post Jul-30-2014 20:40 
Intellekshual
tranceaddict in training

Citric said she has blue hair, it reminded me of Coraline, that's all.

Old Post Jul-30-2014 20:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Intellekshual Click here to Send Intellekshual a Private Message Add Intellekshual to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
citric_acid
Supreme tranceaddict

who is coraline?

nvm did google search, never saw that movie.

Old Post Jul-30-2014 20:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for citric_acid Click here to Send citric_acid a Private Message Add citric_acid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Joss Weatherby
Banned

So I wanted to see the driving time between Spokane and Missoula.

Apparently Google wants you to go to the Humane Society of Western Montana if you just google Missoula...

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Spok...ssoula&t=h&z=11

Old Post Jul-30-2014 23:42 
Intellekshual
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by citric_acid
who is coraline?

nvm did google search, never saw that movie.

If it wasn't so much goddamn maintenance, I'd die my hair a fun color, like that nice purple Kelly Osbourne has.

Here is the trailer for Coraline, it's a great stop-motion animation, like The Nightmare Before Christmas, it's simultaneously cute and scary.

Old Post Jul-31-2014 19:17  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Does this count as getting fired?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (10): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback- - - - - plz ID this one too - - - - - [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWarp Brothers - We Will Survive [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread