Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Adam Spears A.K.A. Starkid - Rest In Peace
Pages (12): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
dj_alucard
Supreme tranceaddict

my condolescences

Old Post Jul-31-2004 13:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for dj_alucard Click here to Send dj_alucard a Private Message Visit dj_alucard's homepage! Add dj_alucard to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
_Marco_
emruh firhf moize

RIP

Old Post Jul-31-2004 13:15  France
Click Here to See the Profile for _Marco_ Click here to Send _Marco_ a Private Message Add _Marco_ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sirocco
Parametric Surgeon

It's surreal.

Guy has been my friend for over a year now, not a day would go buy where we didnt talk. We started collaborating on music together, he will be missed like no other.
I was talking to him 8 hours ago on AIM. I can't hold myself together right now...

"
Jeyjeydiggy (11:41:22 PM): thats a killer movie
Jeyjeydiggy (11:41:27 PM): i cant wait to watch it with this girl
Jeyjeydiggy (11:41:36 PM): i am going to winner her over with my impeccable taste in feel good movies
"
classic adam quotography...

RIP Adam

"The star that shines twice as bright only burns for half as long..."

Top 5:
1. R-Tem - Voiceless
2. New Order - Jetstream (Tom Neville Remix)
3. Pillow One - Ministry Of Love
4. Pulser - Point of Impact (Mike Koglin Remix)
5. Armin Van Buuren - Shivers (Christian Webber Mix)

Old Post Jul-31-2004 13:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Sirocco Click here to Send Sirocco a Private Message Visit Sirocco's homepage! Add Sirocco to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Massive84
Old Relic

man, sad month for the EDM scene this is.

Rest in peace.

-Moose

Old Post Jul-31-2004 13:36  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Massive84 Click here to Send Massive84 a Private Message Add Massive84 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Plastick
tranceaddict Supreme

Omg first Ryan and now...
Shocking & sad to hear this.

R.I.P Adam Spears

Old Post Jul-31-2004 14:51  Singapore
Click Here to See the Profile for Plastick Click here to Send Plastick a Private Message Add Plastick to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AndrewBlizz
Supreme tranceaddict

R.I.P. Crayons was such a sweet tune..such a shame he passed away

• Tonepushers - Daydreamer (Bill Hamel Mix)
  • Armin van Buuren feat. Mic Burns - Empty State
  • Luminary - Wasting (Andy Moor Remix)
  • David West featuring Andreas Hermansson - Larry Mountains 54
quote:
özze says: "Özgür Can is my daddy...I LOVE YA"

Old Post Jul-31-2004 14:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AndrewBlizz Click here to Send AndrewBlizz a Private Message Add AndrewBlizz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Alex E.
ILTA's Minister of Sound

i can't believe he died...so young and so talented...just when his tune got so famous...
R.I.P

Old Post Jul-31-2004 15:42  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Alex E. Click here to Send DJ Alex E. a Private Message Add DJ Alex E. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zombie14
Supreme tranceaddict

I cant believe im fucking reading this. Starkid and I met a couple months ago and have shared some humorous convo's and were collaborating on a new 'Tilt - The world dosent know' like track. This is truely a godamned shame. He had always talked about life in general and the ups and downs, and now hes dead??? Wtf............................

Old Post Jul-31-2004 17:07  Tanzania
Click Here to See the Profile for Zombie14 Click here to Send Zombie14 a Private Message Add Zombie14 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Billabong
Sexing up da sharks

One of the producers i was hoping to hear a lot more from, gone. Hopefully he knew how many people he made happy with his music.

RIP

Old Post Jul-31-2004 18:02  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Billabong Click here to Send Billabong a Private Message Visit Billabong's homepage! Add Billabong to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shoXx
IDM addict

RIP

Old Post Jul-31-2004 18:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for shoXx Click here to Send shoXx a Private Message Add shoXx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
infernno
Junior tranceaddict

oh, what a sad news.... i didnt know much of his work, but the new remix of crayons was one of my most waited tunes atm... this is so tragic... rest in peace adam!

visit:
http://www.trancebrasil.com/

ALLTIME FAV TRACKS

1. DJ ALLIGATOR - BLOW MY WHISTLE
2. Energy 52 - Cafe Del Mar
3. Binary Finary - 1998

TRACK OF THE YEAR: Gabriel n Dresden - Arcadia

Old Post Jul-31-2004 18:27  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for infernno Click here to Send infernno a Private Message Visit infernno's homepage! Add infernno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AversusZ
Supreme tranceaddict

R.I.P

Old Post Jul-31-2004 19:11  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for AversusZ Click here to Send AversusZ a Private Message Visit AversusZ's homepage! Add AversusZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Adam Spears A.K.A. Starkid - Rest In Peace
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (12): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackId track from Dj Wag - Live At Club Fresh (Freshfm) (07-03-2005) [2007] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFerry Corsten - "I Love You" [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread